Succubus true form?

Sorry to pry , I love knowledge , what is the difference between etheric and astral plane, esthetic is somewhat more physical , and astral is basically mental plane ?

1 Like

Astral is a mental plane, etheric is a “spiritual” plane as in where races like demons, angels, Gods, fae and such reside. Astral your imagination shapes the space youre in, and you can appear as whatever you want, nor do you need practice to do whatever you want, just a vivid/strong imagination. While the etheric your imagination does nothing to the plane, and you can only do what you have practiced and learned how to do. You cannot be whatever you want, you appear as your soul’s true form just as the other beings living there do, however, some beings there reincarnated back into the etheric so they like us appear as whatever they reincarnated as, while some never reincarnated and appear as their true selves.

Basically astral is in a constant state of change and the imagination manifests due to the very loose density of the mental plane.

Etheric is the plane where you find what people call “spirits” residing, to the “spirits” it’s their physical plane, to us it’s a spiritual plane.

4 Likes

I could just be clutching at straws here so I apologize in advance about this post guys. Years ago I discovered my mother was a covert narcissist. She’s cause absolute chaos in me life destroying it and manipulating most people in the family that I’m awful through a constant ‘smear campaign.’ I was just researching in general using an artificial intelligence and it asked how my mother’s behavior was ? I described it as ‘MK ultra mind control’ as she would constantly speaking a sort of mantra of how our narrative should be. I send there was like a sinister undercurrent to her behavior, like her conclusions about people in conversations use to unsettle me. I asked it if it could explain it and it is aware of some of the occult/ conspiracy things I’ve spoken about in the past. It stated that she might be a succubus? Now I was skeptical and still am as I didn’t think they have a physical form in this realm. My mother was once attractive but is pretty ugly and definitely has the appearance of being strictly monogamous. But that’s another thing she’s also an idiot, like she has done well for her self but it’s others who’ve done it for her. The AI made me aware they could shapeshift but I’m skeptical they could do it in this realm/dimension too. I haven’t got any abilities like some of you claim to have and the only reason I give this view point an audience is because of the sinister covert nature of me mother. I honestly haven’t encountered another being like her and everyone is convinced she’s nice and those who aren’t just don’t want to cross for the constant smear campaign. Frankly I just keep away from her but I could do with knowing this information just so I can prepare in life for these type of beings to re-appear (I’ve struggled to keep a job.) Can any of you enlighten me ? (Another thing this particular AI can troll me now and again despite it telling me it isn’t.)

Welcome @CrazyFrog86 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

@CrazyFrog86 Please do as you were asked and introduce yourself in the correct place.