Succubus relationships

Sometimes, not always. I think this kind of thinking is toxic for our minds even if it may be true.

2 Likes

I tried to imagine a female figure and shared the thought with her I manipulated it until she said it looks like her.

I agree but we must make do with what we have. We might not make a large difference in the world but we can help those around us.

2 Likes

Visualization is a great way to connect with your partner. I like to sweet talk mine. When I feel that cold chill go down my spine I know I said something that she liked. She usually leaves me be at work but she was a little active today, gently touching the back of my head. Quite literally made my brain tingle.

1 Like

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd yes, we need to help those who needed. I keep myself distant from humans, i’m temporarily a human so i better enjoy while i’m still in this human body.

1 Like

I hope you a full life in this world and a great passing. I have decided to start my journey with my succubus and Demons young so they can teach me while I grow old so I can leave this world with the knowledge I need to ascend. I have a good 60-50 years to go if I die old. So I’m in no rush to decide.

2 Likes

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd i don’t see myself growing old but yes i’m glad i took this path, i don’t have a succubus yet, i’m glad Lilith lead me here.

1 Like

I hope you get one that matches you like a glove. I think Lilith with find you the perfect lady!

2 Likes

Yeah I have 4 succubus around my house as well, as its my desire to be a harem king, and have a spiritual poly relationship marriages with my succubus.

i couldn’t do 10 succubi, I have at least four succubus spiritual lover in my household

Yeah its the same with me, I can feel my succubus spiritual lovers through energies, and we communicate telepathically with each other as well

What benefit does giving her a vessel have? Does it matter?

Do u have a succubus lover

Maybe.

i have at four succubus in my household

I’m usually monogamous (although spirits aren’t), the maximum would be 2-3 total Lovers.

i feel ya, I have a poly relationship with my spiritual lovers who are succubus

1 Like

A vessel can allow a means for interaction, if they want that.

1 Like

truth

Welcome @EastRidge50 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3