Succubus feeding for you

ive got a relationship with a certain sexually active spirit. while i enjoy out time together, we usually feed on each other. about a week ago i got an idea. what if i evoke the spirit, have her feed on people, and have her give some of the energy to me.

it worked.

like an ATOM BOMB.

first i must detail my evocation. i didnt have a circle or sigil, i called out to her through my mind and my mind alone while i sat nonchalantly (no need to spook anyone).

the energy transfer was AWESOME! the succubus fed on the people of my neighborhood and transfered the energy in what i visually saw as a beam of blue energy. she told me that she was filtering the energy through her being, giving me only the clean pure sexual energies of the people she fed on. the rush of power i felt was as tangible to me as the keyboard i’m typing on. and it lasted for HOURS. (i honestly should have focused it into some magical manifestation, but hey it was my first time)

now the part you’ve all been waiting on, people’s reactions. the women brought the biggest smile to my face. most tried to hide their newfound sexual desires, most crossed their legs with pained expressions on their faces. others closed their eyes for extended periods of time, and the ones who were standing had a VERY hard time keeping on their feet. the men had nearly the same reaction, pained faces, ending conversations early, and general confusion at the fact they were HARD while looking at other men.

my succubus’ deeds: ok this is where things get graphic. she was maddeningly lustful, taking hold of the astral bodies of men and women and fucking them with the penis she grew. she humped and rode and everything in between. she gave head and used her hands when in crowds, the spectacle was engrossing to say the least. (also, butt stuff)

now it should be mentioned that some people were easier targets than most, and others resisted quite well. one woman (a christian) had a sort of astral chastity belt attached to her, my demon was blown back by the force of it. whereas others were so enthralled by the succubus that their sexual desires were almost audible in my mind (“more…MORE!”). i stopped setting her upon my neighbors when one of the men she targeted earlier in the day came up to my door with his number written on a napkin, he was asking for my demon(and he almost got her name right too).

anybody else done this? am i alone? let me hear your opinions, i’d love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

2 Likes

There are plenty of sources out there that teach you how to create vampire servitors. The works of Michael Ford goes into this quite a bit if you’re familiar with Luciferian Sorcery.

Spirits/servitors like this shouldn’t be taken lightly because all they know is hunger and pain.

1 Like

For me, only that I want a demon lover for lifelong relationship and here you are telling us you managed to call this Succubus with no effort at all? I am so jealous…
My only worry is that your Lady Friend seems to be right out of order. She enjoys what she does a bit too much!
She clearly revealed herself to one of your neighbours who turns out to be some kind of a magician as well. She went as far as giving him directions to you! Don’t you worry a bit about that? I’d find that a matter of concern if a spirit friend would so easily be ready to “out me” to all and sundry.
It is time you set a few parameters with her, as you both have the fun, which I see, you too are enjoying very much!

My two ladies have done a similar thing some years ago. Their purpose was pointed in another direction than yours, but the outcome was the same. It was a “demonstration” of their influential powers, rather than feeding off of it. Even though I asked them to try it again a few times after that event, they won’t do that. We’re married and any influential act might put all we built together in our relationship at risk. For us, it’s not worth it. But I’ve got a hint of one of their many capabilities, and it was something I’ve never experienced before them. Especially not in a public library. :wink:

Personally, I wouldn’t recommend an extensive feeding like you did. In the long run, you could play with fire and your own influences by asking the succubus to feed like that could shift to “addiction” to the spirit. I think it’s better to focus on her and you, to build up a relationship.

1 Like

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:2, topic:6038”]There are plenty of sources out there that teach you how to create vampire servitors. The works of Michael Ford goes into this quite a bit if you’re familiar with Luciferian Sorcery.

Spirits/servitors like this shouldn’t be taken lightly because all they know is hunger and pain.[/quote]

I disagree with your last statement. There are some incubi and succubi who are very loving and loyal and will do anything for their magickian. Just like there are many types of people, there are many varieties of spirits in given “species”.

1 Like

Yes, it depends on what they’re made for (if the magician created them).

I find the idea a vampiric magician is some sort of master predator if he vamps, while spirits who vamp must be weak, is a prime example of anthropocentric cognitive dissonance… :wink:

Yes, it depends on what they’re made for (if the magician created them).

I find the idea a vampiric magician is some sort of master predator if he vamps, while spirits who vamp must be weak, is a prime example of anthropocentric cognitive dissonance… ;)[/quote]but what if they do it because they can and want to not as a weakness just more for amusement

Same could be said of the spirits? :slight_smile:

wouldn’t it be the same thing?

If something’s not a weakness when a human does it, how can it be a weakness when a spirit does? I dunno, the whole vampiric thing seems a bit screwy to me, I’ve done it and stuff but it’s not my main area of interest, so I’ll kind of bow out of this. :slight_smile:

what turned you off from it if you don’t mind me asking?

Spirits are finite, you can easily draw down energy (freely given) from infinite Source, and not have to cleanse/filter it, nor have to watch out for any repercussions.

I basically agree with what E.A. posted here, because I learned that I could draw infinite power from studying healing, years ago - there are methods where you draw upon infinite Love and Light, and those make taking energy from other sources seem a bit redundant - though there ARE circumstances where it’s useful (as a weapon, for example) and it’s a useful skill to have if you plan to remain on certain planes after death, where feeding on other spirits is more common, in place of eating material food for energy.

So I don’t dismiss it as worthless, and I think it’s a good thing to know, I just don’t have much use for it. :slight_smile:

funny you just stated most the goals of why some of those who do it. i personally don’t think of it as a weapon to be used it’s more a if i want to take your energy i will. to each their own if its not for you then cool, i was just curious and so asked

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:6038”]Spirits are finite, you can easily draw down energy (freely given) from infinite Source, and not have to cleanse/filter it, nor have to watch out for any repercussions.

I basically agree with what E.A. posted here, because I learned that I could draw infinite power from studying healing, years ago - there are methods where you draw upon infinite Love and Light, and those make taking energy from other sources seem a bit redundant - though there ARE circumstances where it’s useful (as a weapon, for example) and it’s a useful skill to have if you plan to remain on certain planes after death, where feeding on other spirits is more common, in place of eating material food for energy.

So I don’t dismiss it as worthless, and I think it’s a good thing to know, I just don’t have much use for it. :)[/quote]

Actually Vampirism is nothing more than the “feeding” process within an entire magickal process… And for humans the “consuming/eating” process. It is unavoidable fact of life. This unavoidable fact of life cements Vampirism as a necessary very dense physical energy where Vampirism can be explained down to the physical level.

When you mention “Infinite Source” there is no regard fir where this energy actually comes from or why it is infinite…yet you disregard collecting energy from other sources like the sun or anything else.

I think it is important to question this because we have to turn it into something practical. The question what is the actual Source? If you just call it source it exists as some airy fairy concept where people are forever living in lala land drawing energy from stars, plants, bugs, water and whatever else without any real explanation as to where it comes from.

Can any of these people for sure manifest this “limitless energy” into tangible physical form. Have hardly heard of that. I have only heard of that happening through means of certain physical entities. My point here is the existing concept of Source exists as a Non-Real form of energy…because one has not defined what it is. Now one has a physical body…if a physical body were Source then that means Source has a number of layers of manifestation of energy (respectively Kether to Malkuth) in order to achieve a REALNESS FACTOR of its energetic existence.

This is where Vampirism comes in. Vampirism mirrors a necessary facet of reality…all things must consume to maintain their existence…even alleged non-vampires. This denotes the Realness Factor, because this is a necessary facet of physical existence…hence one having physical energy (something maintains physical form/density). So one must identify magickally how one must Energetically Feed (interact) in order to maintain ones form or existence. Without this, one dissolves back into the Source of nothingness at an accelerated rate.

Vampirism are just mythologies, scare stories of a prior cultures to scare certain enemies away. The indians as well as other cultures all have their Revenants/Shades and such for such reasons. Could one agree that it would be useful to have a Vampire or Werewolf to scare away ones Roman Enemies from say the food source after it was them whom invaded ones lands? Take your pick.

But that is only done out of Fear (a weapon), for there also exists good vampires (demons) whom negate fear and instead Feed off Love…such as Sex…which also naturally negates ones Roman enemies. So Vampirism is more than a parasitical act…it is actually what defines Interactive Relationships, because in this reality of relationships, there are EXCHANGES of all kinds.

Biosynth, stop putting words in my mouth that I didn’t even say and above all, stop following me round insisting I share your view of the world, spirits, whatever, you’re trying my patience and becoming as bad as any Bible thumper. I’ve tried saying this in a polite way, but that evidently didn’t do the trick.

Post about your own work and your own explorations, for a change, instead of commenting in an arrogant manner on other people’s.

Can any of these people for sure manifest this "limitless energy" into tangible physical form. Have hardly heard of that. I have only heard of that happening through means of certain physical entities. My point here is the existing concept of Source exists as a Non-Real form of energy...because one has not defined what it is.
  1. Yes, I’ve done that, still working to perfect it, but I posted about it before, here.

2. Source isn’t an airy-fairy concept if you’ve actually dissolved back into it almost completely, so whatever you’re talking about is, yet again, something from your experience and reality AND NOT MINE.

Biosynth that was interesting seemed like it was so close but missed its mark by a mile. “Actually Vampirism is nothing more than the “feeding” process within an entire magickal process” you talk of it as if you think you really know something

I do, but I dont hqve to prove anything to you.

You don’t, but on this forum you can either be constructive/helpful, be quiet and observe, or not be anything here.

If you say so. Lol.

Intense