Succubus feeding for you

wow this thread is still going??

OK, here’s some new stuff

MASTURBATION…usually a futile act right? well with the addition of sex demons it becomes something very VERY exhilarating and downright fun.

i have made pact with the goddess Venus and as part our agreement (marriage really) i now have access to a legion of potential sex partners.

one of them showed me how best to use my penis to feed. its very simple. imagine your phallus growing barbs or sharp teeth and use these teeth upon entry of your victim to basically tear the life-force out of someone. from there its basically a task of willpower to force that energy into yourself through your genitalia. i’ve been told the same visualization can be applied to the female as well, just inside your vagina.

i’ve been using this alot. and my newfound legion in conjunction with each other. They go out throughout the immediate area and feed on people while i enjoy some “quality time” (cough cough) with those most familiar to me. the demons out feeding bring the energy to whoever i’m fucking at the time, they filter it and i feed directly from them. its pretty great. although lately i find if i spend even ONE DAY without feeding i become overly tired and demoralized more than usual.

i think i’m addicted to sex energy… and you know what, i don’t even mind. thought i would but i don’t lol

any other vampires becoming addicted to the energy they feed on?

Spiritual sex partner or is this legion of real humans?

spiritual, mostly succubi.

Been an interesting read only thing the bothered me was the barbed dick but that’s just a personal preference I tend to be to kind to want to harm someone in a manner like that, but I did need some advise I have a very intemate relation with my succubus wife, I need to learn a technique to feed because she’s over exherting herself to please me, at least it seems like she is.