Successive Possession from all 9 gatekeepers

I know, I just replied to what you had asked as an opportunity to clarify what happened, and why. :+1:

3 Likes

This gives us back the “peer review” element from the oiginal forum concept; people can look at what someone has posted, and decide whether they think it has validity, or not.

Indeed, that mentality is missing a bit, and true, continuing disputes isn’t any favorable to any one or us.

My statement about solving the problem, was pointed towards the material I attached to that post, as reference, to give the readers a direct opportunity to see how come the difference in opinion may have been created.

I didn’t see any of the posts as an objective or thread, I was just irritated about another topic being shut down right at it’s creation.

I don’t know, I simply can’t see how shutting a topic before the actual discussion can provide the insights needed to come to an understanding, is working out on learning new stuff.

That being said, I clearly did not see a person as direct thread, or intend to cause harm.

The flag simply didn’t seem appropriate.

However, the private message option didn’t come to my mind, since the topic wasn’t written by me.

I emphezised on the point that the djinn and the fairy pantheons are different. And they are, both in Region, and cultural background, as well as in languages.

Both terms describe non-physical spirits, which can or cannot influence the mundane physical world.

A topic, I deliberately avoided to discuss about, since over the years, there’s been many debates, upon how much angels are demons, and demons are angels, and then they are a completely different species each one, and then they are specifically to be looked upon for each type having specific characters

I usually stocked - and stick, to simply labeling those various entities as “spirits” or “deities” depending on the presence and power, unless I specifically speak about an already publically known entity like the ars goetia demons.

Mostly I avoid going to much into such debates whether this spirit is that spirit as well, because of them feeling similar.

However, gnosis that directly comes from the gatekeepers, is hard to ignore.

I apriciate the way this has been Adressed.
And yes, flagging a post is an ability all members have, and that’s for a good reason.

I apologize for my reaction, and my harsh words “that coward” - because to my view it looked like the person disagreeing wasn’t interested in exploring any background to whether those terms line up or not.

The elven - especially Morgana - are also strongly connected to dragons.

Yet, so far, I can’t recall flaming in any Form about the qlippoth, and it’s draconian energies lining up with the Magick of the elven.

Indeed, I tried to explain the weave, in elven terminology, isn’t much different to what is normally known as the “Astral dimension”.

I’d love to see disputes coming back to a healthy form, in which both /or all parties participating have to opportunities and ability to learn from each other again.

Something, that from time to time sometimes struggled, partially because of how fundamental differences in view can be, but in the long run, benefits all of us in our practice.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

3 Likes

Added note: in fact, that once was a rule, the general rule to accept each partaking forum members ability to agree to disagree, which was aimed specifically for such instances were one person’s views would be completely and vastly different that those of another, and the generally adcived reaction for that was supposed to simply accept that not everything can be solved in a “this is 100 percent that way, all other answers are wrong” fashion.
The general aditude that went along with it, was to avoid an unwanted topic, for the person who didn’t want to participate in it because of disagreement.

That method, had it’s merids, and after all, back then it was also respectful towards the fact that one one cornor of the forum people may cast spells or baneful destruction and raising hell, while on another section people would speak of love spells and seductive Magick, while yet on another, people were debating weather it’s possible to transmute a stone into a living animal.

All of those co-existed.
And to a huge degree, accepted that there are areas which are different in taste and style, but it was a matter of common sense for the people using the forum, to decide whether they wanted to participate in a specific field or not.

And, if that wasn’t the basis behind the original forum, curse work would have long derailed and eaten up the other sections for the most part.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

4 Likes

I further understand your stance and do agree with the way you worded things here, thank you for elaborating. While our views differ in ways we do have correlations which is always nice to see. (:

At the end of the day all I was doing was giving my own stance and trying to get the other person to further elaborate as to how they made their gnosis and getting them to do further critical thinking on their stance.

3 Likes

I was unsure whether your words (“We’ll get that solved”) in the context of magick was a threat, you say it’s not so that’s fine, but I was unsure and that’s why I covered it puiblicly, so anyone who read it could also find out what was going on.

I don’t want anyone to walk away thinking that threats or suggestions of doing magick against others is permitted, especially not in retribution for a flag you disagree with.

Indeed, and all flags are manually reviewed by Staff so when you see something flagged, it may not be permanent - if it is and you disagree, contact me, and I will always explain or look again at any decisions made. :+1:

I explained to the members who flagged why I unhid the post, with reference to my earlier suggestion @Morgana9 make her own new topic to share insights after that thread got derailed before, and hopefully that’s all settled now.

5 Likes

The energy must be totally extreme. By doing a ritual with 1-3 of them it is almost like a total orgasmic experience that ends with a total exstasy. Hell Yeah with all 9 together it is surely awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

:snake:

2 Likes

Well i posted in different area.
But if anyone is listening to our guides the Gatekeepers. This is where and through which of Satanis is uploaded.

2 Likes

§*** BUMP

Here is the ritual. I was told to post here.

1 Like

btw who r da 9 gatekeepers?

Generally it’s Belial, Lucifer, Azazel, Abaddon, Lucifuge, Beelzebub, Baal, Asmodeus & Satan. However, there’s a small few who change the gatekeepers to suit their own path which is also fine. Since gatekeepers aren’t their ‘official’ thing.

2 Likes