Success with Mammon

[quote=“Infinityepok, post:26, topic:8110”]Flame I don’t care lol

I’m just honest man…

To deny this Truth of who I am is to Deny Lucifer you should watch ur tongue boy… Ur not a baby anymore![/quote]

One blessing less… damn… but no, for real. It is okay.

About my tongue, and being “not a baby” anymore, I agree that I am not, that’s why I respond for you. Working with Lucifer you should know that you can’t attack someone who works with him as well, and that’s what you’re thinking. I personally don’t care since, I know my allies and it’s better to be careful saying something like this to me.

Let’s be both nice, and close this topic “with us” and let’s talk about Mammon, otherwise, this topic is losing its meaning. If you or me don’t have anything useful to say about Mammon, then just stop writing here.

(Do not respond on this, since I said that we shouldn’t go further)

By the way, @the magician, @Biosynth and @Student of Goetia. I like this discussion about Mammon since these are so many confusions about this entity even with me.

I personally think that Mammon is a thoughtform or at least different aspect of Amaymon.

I worked with Amaymon few times and I mostly found him as spirit of manipulation. He helped me to influence one person on my will and result was almost instant.
Again, I am not going against your beliefs, I am just sharing my point of view ofc.

The reason why I think that Mammon is a thoughtform is because it is an actual word for wealth in few languages.

Here is some source: Mammon - Wikipedia

The reason why other magicians experience him differently than e.g. me is because of beliefs. As you know, if you really believe in something then it will mostly be like that in your own reality.

I would kinda compare it with Satan. Most people found him as a “god of the world” etc and someone of them don’t believe in him at all. Someone like me, think that he’s just a thoughtform, created by different beliefs (mostly from religions). Same (or at least similar) I found Mammon.

As you know, spirits do (not) exist because, we’re that who “give them a life” in our own reality.

I think you may be right. There seems to be no evidence that he was an idol in the ancient world. Purportedly, the idol is mentioned somewhere in Codex Aegyptiacus, but I have not yet found the reference.

[quote=“Flame, post:42, topic:8110”]By the way, @the magician, @Biosynth and @Student of Goetia. I like this discussion about Mammon since these are so many confusions about this entity even with me.

I personally think that Mammon is a thoughtform or at least different aspect of Amaymon.

I worked with Amaymon few times and I mostly found him as spirit of manipulation. He helped me to influence one person on my will and result was almost instant.
Again, I am not going against your beliefs, I am just sharing my point of view ofc.

The reason why I think that Mammon is a thoughtform is because it is an actual word for wealth in few languages.

Here is some source: Mammon - Wikipedia

The reason why other magicians experience him differently than e.g. me is because of beliefs. As you know, if you really believe in something then it will mostly be like that in your own reality.

I would kinda compare it with Satan. Most people found him as a “god of the world” etc and someone of them don’t believe in him at all. Someone like me, think that he’s just a thoughtform, created by different beliefs (mostly from religions). Same (or at least similar) I found Mammon.

As you know, spirits do (not) exist because, we’re that who “give them a life” in our own reality.[/quote]

Where a human soul begins and what a thoughtform is the lines of reality blur. In the beginning was the word…but a word is a conjured spirit, where many spirits of the word form a complex informational script which can take the shape of a personality…a mind. Now it is hard to duplicate things like that as what is Natural. But one does do that because different “environments” provide those Scripts for the raising of Souls. So you raise a Thoughtform, and yet Society and Families raise Children.

[quote=“Infinityepok”]To deny this Truth of who I am is to Deny Lucifer you should watch ur tongue boy… Ur not a baby anymore!

… All I know is while you guys are doing your thing I am working oncreating Prossperity in all of your lives and I promise and oath and pact to you that I’m not gonna quit ever until your all Infinite Trillionaires and the world is at peace… Even if I have to lead you all.[/quote]

Sorry I wasn’t on yesterday folks, this member has now been banned for posting this nonsense and derailing serious conversation.

1 Like

nineveh shadrach pointed out that in sufism and middle eastern sorcery, there are many different spirits known as mammon. i am of the opinion that mammon has different roads the way the loi or orisha do.

maymuun abba nuch is the mammon we generally think of in regards to wealth. the funny thing is, amaymon is of the sphere of saturn. saturn rules over law and administration. the spheres representing wealth are the sun (prestige), jupiter (luck), venus (prosperity), and mercury (persuasion enterprises). saturn isn’t an expansive sphere the way the others are. saturn’s sphere is one of contraction.

[quote=“Infinityepok”]I personally think that Mammon is a thoughtform or at least different aspect of Amaymon.

Again, I am not going against your beliefs, I am just sharing my point of view ofc.[/quote]

that makes sense. again my attitude is that maymuun abba nuch is the mammon the OP was referring to.

[quote=“Infinityepok”]The reason why I think that Mammon is a thoughtform is because it is an actual word for wealth in few languages.

Here is some source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon[/quote]

i am of the belief that knowledge of mammon spread through the proselytization of judeochristianity. christianity posits mammon as being money (the mark of the beast) and the worship thereof as being avarice (financial ambition). by the christian definition, anyone who makes gaining wealth a priority in their lives denies christ and worships mammon. which basically means the entire prosperity doctrine in the christian church is an amaymon cult.

taking it to its logical conclusion: if you really want to worship amaymon, go to a megachurch.

…um, yeah.

but the connection is there. the bible is funny that way.

to a point. belief without manifestation has no grounds. that’s why we have to test our magicks and see what experiences come of them. and everybody’s experiences will be different for many reasons, hence the confusion about who or what mammon ‘is.’

it may be that mammon is all of the above and more besides. then again, it may be that mammon is some of the above but not others, and again it may be that mammon is none of the above at all. only experience and manifestation can tell you what to believe or understand. so test your theories in your magick operations and see where they lead you.

to be honest, you’re probably right there. satan is either a thoughtform, or as i understand, a metagod (combination of other forces into one). from what i have learned, in egypt the gods were mixed and matched like chemicals or put together like lego block constructions. hence amon and ra combined to form amon-ra, ra split into parts making re and ra horakhty/ra-hoor-khuit (ra combined with horus), etc. my understanding is that satan is of the same quality, set combined with anubis. i do not for a second believe that set was the enemy of yahweh - when the temples of set were originally built thousands of years ago in nubt near naqada kom ombo, nobody even knew what the fuck a yahweh WAS. and those temples are still there to this very day. yahweh was NOT a factor in set worship in egypt so there was no anti- to be nomian to. i asked satan himself to explain his true nature to me, and that is what i was told. i have NEVER heard that explanation from ANYONE or anywhere else, and i’m sure most people who are either pro- or anti-satanic will scoff at the very idea. it made sense to me in a wierd way, and when i double-checked the history of set and learned more about anubis, it was solid info to my way of thinking. but everyone has their own opinion. i don’t expect anyone else to agree that satan is set and anubis, but hey, it works for me so i’m fine with that. you develop beliefs that work for you over time, everyone does which is why there are so many different names and descriptions for similar forces in the paranormal world.

the way i understand it, what we call spirits are forms or currents of conscious energy in the universe that are depersonalized. in order for us to understand them, we use our naming systems as a form of paranormal onomatopoeia. we give these currents ‘faces’ whereby we can comprehend them. i take that understanding not as a truth, but as a useful belief that allows me to experience many things in magick. it isn’t the be-all or end-all, but only a temporary fix i use to get to the act of doing this magick stuff.

everybody will have a different way of looking at the world around them because truth is too much for the human sensory system to bear. all we are capable of is experience. whatever helps you get the most valuable experience is your truth, so roll with that regardless of what others want to believe and see where it takes you.

long story short: call mammon however you want to and find out what it can do for you directly. asking others you’re only going to get their opinions, which may or may not (and usually is NOT) based on having experienced mammon for themselves.

example: NONE of the posters in this thread have mentioned their net worth and i’m assuming nobody here is rich (again, my definition of rich is unhwi (net worth over $30 million or annual income over $6 million for a minimum of 5 years). since mammon is known to generate wealth, and nobody here seems to have any, everything you read in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt. at least as far as the OP is concerned, their post indicating that they want to call mammon to gain money.

we’re all here talking about the god of money and gain and how to conjure him for the filthy lucre, but none of us has much of the stuff. that should let you know that most of what you hear will be theory and you should keep it all in perspective until you can genuinely find someone who knows what they’re talking about and can prove it.

3 Likes

Its kinda crazy, how much discussion a single entity can stimulate.
Sadly I’m more confused and less certain then before I read this thread :frowning: .

Excuse me while I crawl into this hole.

On the other hand it reinforces how personalized and inherently creative Magick is.
I suppose like dreaming, you can’t really “do it” for another, nor can you write the definitive book of it, on society’s behalf.

To quote William Blake: “I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.”
(Note he spent most his time at the pub, [this is early 1820s] writing poetry that purposely set to confuse and the confound the notions of good and evil, heaven and hell, - much of his work are musing of “fictitious meetings” with long dead biblical figures, over the nature of humanity)

Smart guy,

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE that, thank you so much for posting it!! That’s going right in my journal, front page, BIG letters! :smiley:

2 Likes

a funny thing about catching visions is everybody sees something different.

exactly

best quote ever

Mammon is a tricky spirit whom chooses to help and aid if u are worthy. Only those loyal to lucifer a blood line will succeed.

I worked with Mammon in the past for simple Ritual such as Making someone Loose a Job, it worked Wonderfully well, Fast and Efficiently.
And i’m not in the Bloodline of Lucifer, ( I dont even know what you mean by that, are you trying to say someone who have undergo a ‘‘spiritual transmutation to become like a sons or daughters of lucifer’’?

But anyway, ,my point is that in my experience Mammon is a wonderful Spirit to work with, not tricky at all, and you dont need to be in any specific bloodline to work with him.

2 Likes

Is their anything to know on how to work with Mammon?

What rituals do I have to do to get his blessing

And how do I get my blood on his contract?

Hi mi amore, I have never heard you be called Marchon before, I’ve asked lucifer about the authenticity of your account.

Ok so King Mammon is a night spirit? i think its true cos always when i sent him petion or thank him for help i get better energy during night time

I contacted Mammon yesterday early in the morning. I won on a virtual bet 3 euros and with his help I won 200 euros yesterday and 150 euros today!Thank you Great Mammon! Hail Mammon!

3 Likes