Success with Lucifer, Bune and King Paimon

Experience with Lucifer, Duchess Bune, and King Paimon

Hello, good forum. I want to share the beautiful and lovely experience I had with King Lucifer, Duchess Bune, and King Paimon.

I am looking to sell a piece of land I own, and it is complicated because it’s not very big, so I sought help to make it easier for me and to have everything in my favor in the sale with a certain person known for having a good reputation.

Lucifer

I started working first with Lucifer. As always, I feel comfortable working with him: he works fast, he is very kind, he has such a beautiful energy, and he always gives you the best solution. There is nothing the great Lucifer cannot do.

I invoked him with his traditional sigil. I have a statue of him and, chanting his enn and litany, I asked him to accompany me in the process, to guide me and give me ease when working with the great demons Duchess Bune and King Paimon (it was the second time I worked with another demon that was not Lucifer).

In return, I offered him black candles, blood on his sigil, lavender incense, wine, dark chocolate, orange, an alfajor, and the promise to post him on the BALG forum. I also asked him for character when speaking with the buyer.

Result: He accompanied me throughout this entire process. I did not stay quiet in front of the buyer —someone with experience and boldness— and when I spoke, he was surprised by the way I expressed myself, impressed, and even recalling words I used from people he holds in high regard.

Duchess Bune

Then I started working with Goddess Bune.

I invoked her by chanting her enn along with her sigil and 4 candles (orange, green, black, and gold), all anointed with sandalwood oil. I also used sandalwood incense. I asked her to open paths for me, to raise the price of soy, and to help me with the sale of the land so I could earn the most money possible.

As payment, I offered oranges, chocolates, a drop of blood on her sigil, wine, whiskey, a honey tea, and a small plate with liquid honey, as well as posting her on the BALG forum.

Sensations:

When invoking her, I felt heat, like low-voltage electric currents in different parts of my body, and a lot of heat in my face and body. I even had difficulty lighting the candle before chanting the enn; her energy was very present. Afterwards the intensity went down, but the green candle tripled the size of its flame.

Results: Soy went up several dollars.

I was gifted a new laptop.

I was unexpectedly gifted 100 dollars.

Bune was very kind, fast, and affectionate. I felt her like an older sister: very energetic, positive, and calm at the same time.

King Paimon

Then I worked with King Paimon.

I offered him 4 candles (gold, black, green, and yellow), wine, whiskey, honey, honey tea, red grapes, good-quality sweet chocolate, and also dark chocolate. I used two incenses: one of benzoin and one of sandalwood.

I promised to post him on the BALG forum if he helped me.

I didn’t use blood because, from what I’ve read, he doesn’t like it.

Sensations before and during the invocation: Before calling him I already felt heat and a strange sensation. Even as I write this I feel something as if he were watching me. I have little sensory development, but I think I felt him with me.

When I invoked him, I heard a noise outside my room, like a spring or a march of people, and at the same time I felt him behind me. When I dismissed him, the candle made a spark sound and the glass made a small “tac,” as if someone had tapped it.

I asked him to manipulate the buyer, to give him a good impression of me, to make the negotiation easier for me, to give me magnetism and a silver tongue, and to make him stumble over his words.

Channeling received from King Paimon

“Do not confuse: my help is not an instant trick. I can give you a sharp tongue, presence, and magnetism in negotiation. But if your will is weak, if your discipline falters, my influence breaks. The deal you offered can be fulfilled, but first you must strengthen what I asked of you: consistency, order, clarity. I open the path for you, but you are the one who walks it. If you procrastinate, if you doubt, if you do not sustain your energy, the negotiation will not be a victory. So, what comes first? First is your personal mastery. From there, my help flows and the deal manifests. It is not separate: it is connected. Fulfill what you asked of yourself, and I will fulfill what you asked of me.”

Personal clarification:

I am a person who procrastinates a lot, I find it hard to keep routines, and I leave everything for the last moment. I understood that he could help me, but I had to do my part: study, meditate, train, and get up to date with my things.

That night, when falling asleep and then waking up, I felt a strange sensation in my throat —possibly related to the chakra and King Paimon’s energy.

Experience with the buyer (influenced by King Paimon)

This entire experience happened under the direct influence of King Paimon.

When the buyer saw me, he greeted me politely and then stared at me as if hypnotized. During the conversation he completely opened up: he told me about his personal life, his deepest experiences, with melancholy. He gave me advice about life. We talked for almost 3 hours, something completely unusual for him.

His employees were in shock listening from outside, because he never does that:

He is curt. He doesn’t talk more than necessary. He tells no one about his private life. His deals never last more than 30 minutes.

I felt very comfortable. I didn’t talk much, but I said exactly what I needed to. I felt that he looked at me with admiration, respect, and interest. He seemed dazed by me.

In the negotiation, he stumbled several times, got nervous, forgot what he was going to say. He even avoided looking me in the eyes because my gaze seemed too strong for him.

He showed a very sensitive side, almost on the verge of tears remembering his childhood. He thanked me several times for the conversation, as if he really needed to talk to me, even if we didn’t reach a deal.

When I left, the employees also looked at me as if hypnotized, surprised by what they had heard. I felt incredible and enormously grateful to King Paimon.

Why the sale didn’t go through

Even though everything looked excellent, strange things began happening that prevented me from closing the sale. Later I found out that the police investigated and arrested this person for fraud and money laundering.

The deal involved a partial payment and then three installments. It sounded very good, but right before accepting it, he was arrested.

If I had sold to him:

The money would have been considered illegal. I would not have received the three installments. I would have ended up involved in legal problems without having anything to do with them.

I am grateful that it didn’t go through and for everything I learned from the three demons. Now I will look for a buyer who pays everything in a single payment to avoid risks.

Conclusion

If I hadn’t asked for help from the three demons:

They would have paid me little. They would have disrespected me. They would have taken the land from me. They would have paid me only half. And on top of that, I would have been involved in legal problems.

I totally recommend working with King Paimon, Lucifer, and Duchess Bune.

Final clarification:

I did not use coercive methods from grimoires. I don’t like them; they are disrespectful. I also did not use protection circles. I use a seal that eliminates impostors, consecrated by Hecate and Azazel, which I discovered in a post from a forum member, and it is perfect.

I only use the sigil, the enn, respect, and sincerity. As payment, I give offerings. If they accept, great; and if not, I thank them for their time and work with another demon.

8 Likes

I want to clarify that this is my first channeling because my senses are not developed, so I put what I thought I channeled with King Paimon.

2 Likes

Hi nitnelav

Which one is this?

Do you need have a connection with Hecate and Azazel to use it?

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessary. I haven’t had the chance to work with them yet, but the stamp works very well for me. I sent you the post from the stamp’s creator about eliminating imposters.

Thanks so much,

1 Like

Greetings to everyone in this thread.

I have had few experiences with Duchess Bune in requesting small amounts of funds.

Unfortunately with no success.

Today is Friday Aug 28 .

I wish to try again and evoke then invoke.

I need advice , since I will be using Sigil Magick where I will draw Duchess Bunes sigil in thick black marker then use a dim candle and stare into it and try to channel her energy to get insight on what’s the best way forward to gain a certain amount of money in a short period of time.

I do understand the concept that they will not just drop the money from the sky so my request will be reasonible.

I would say a $300 in like 4 days.

So I need advice on how to go about this .

I need if possible evoking advice and invoking advice.

Should the request be in the present form where I already imagine I have achieved the sum or should it be a request to her to bring forth the amount.

Then should the request paper be burn immediately or only after the 4 days have surpassed?

Any advice will be appreciated…

Thank You In Advance

If you are doing seal magick, then the steps should be as follows:

Gaze at the seal until it opens. If you wish, you can chant Bime’s enn or EA’s Conjuration of All Magic Powers to help get into the necessary state.

Once the seal starts flashing and opens, call to Bime and state your request. Project an image of your desire into the seal.

Thank Bime, then fold the seal in half towards you, then fold it again. Carry it with you until the result manifests.

When you recieve the result, unfold and burn the seal, giving thanks to Bime.

Thank you for the prompt response.

But just so that am clear ,

You mean my request should be written into the sigil am staring into ?

When you say project, what do you mean exactly?

Because I was planning first to evoke using the seal then close the evocation then a few minutes later get a piece of paper and write the request and leave it over might near the same candle I used in the evocation.

So what’s advised ?

To go into the trance state using the seal while carrying the request letter as well as a seperate paper or to make the seal with the requested letter embedded or do make the request completely after the evocation?

Thank You

No. I said nothing of the sort.

I mean visualize your desire and imprint it into the seal.

Just follow the instructions in the newsletter I linked. You’re not doing a proper evocation, you’re doing seal magick. Why would you evoke and then later write your request on a piece of paper and put it near a candle?

The entire point of an actual evocation is to communicate directly to the spirit and doing what you describe would be a waste of time. Either evoke properly or just use the seal. Opening the seal may be part of an evocation but it’s not the only part, and nothing you described makes what you want to do an evocation.

You’re overcomplicating something simple. You don’t need a “request letter.” I thought you were doing seal magick so all you need is the drawn seal, nothing else.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

Thanks for the response.

I still get confused at times with the types and ways of contacting an entity.

So in short am not required to later produce a request.

I can open the portal through the sigil and let them appear in the seal then request from them.

But I feel like I know nothing anymore now.

So I read the post you sent but it didn’t mention any incense does that mean a sigil is just enough as a medium and if called properly the entity appears in the sigil area for you to have contact with them ?

No, incense is needed as a manifestation base only if you are doing an evocation to physical appearance and that is not what you are doing. Evocation requires a lot more energy than simply opening a seal.

The spirit does not appear in the seal. Opening the seal is like dialing the phone number of the spirit. It connects you to the spirit on the other end and you send it your request by imprinting it into the seal through visualization and then verbally speaking it. So, if your request was for $300 dollars, once the seal starts flashing, you would then visualize the money in your hand, or in your bank account, and say something like, “Bime, mighty Duke, I ask you to bring to me $300. As it is within your power and it is my will, I command you to bring my will to pass.” You might sense something from the seal or you might not, but either way, fold the paper in half towards you, then in half again, and put it in your pocket. Let the Duke’s energy flow into your life to bring you what you desire.

Once you receive the money, unfold the seal, gaze into it and speak your thanks, then burn it to close the door.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

That’s exactly what I needed to know.

Thank you for the detailed information.

@DarkestKnight

Just out of curiosity, if I wanted to evoke using incense as a medium what would the steps be?

And how would the setup go ?

Lately I have been practicing for over 2 months Box Breathing and I am able to enter a calm trance state in about 15 min.

So if I had to evoke a physical figure of the entity with increase how would that setup be given the same example of the $300.

I dont really work with Lucifer, he has helped me a couple of times and he has given me wisdom if i wanted to get wisdom from another spirit then the members of my team.

I have worked with multiple of the Goetic Kings and they effectively told me the same thing that Paimon told you, although they said it in a different way.