Success with King Paimon

The four penny method is something I happened to stumble upon while on the internet. I only saw a couple of things. There was not a lot of info. It was basically take four pennies, ask your question and how the pennies came up was your answer. I did mine a little different. I took four bright new looking pennies and smudged them to get rid of the bad shit, since they had been circulated. I then put my blood and semen on them, to make them my own. I never saw anything about this, this was something that I did on my own. At first, the feeling was a flat feeling, meaning that it didnā€™t seem like a lot of energy was there, but the more I used them, the more energy they seemed like they had.

The more I used them, the more the answers seem to be spot on. What I have now noticed is that the pennies went from being new looking to now dull looking from continued usage,but when I start using them to communicate, they almost seem to glow. They are not new looking by any means, but they start to get bright spots on them and like I said, it seems like they are somewhat glowing. After Iā€™m done and they sit for a little, they go back to being dull. Sounds crazy, but that is what happens.

I now mainly only use the pennies for communication with a spirit. I have never used the I Ching, so I do not know about that. The only drawback is that it is only yes/no answers and to figure out something, I really have to word my questions right or keep asking questions to get more detail. I am getting to where I can ā€œfeelā€ if the spirit wants to specifically tell me something. Case in point was the last time I talked to Duke Sallos. While I was asking him questions, I started to get an image of whiskey that I have. I asked him if he was putting something in my mind. He answered yes. I asked him if it was the whiskey. He again answered yes. I asked him if he wanted a drink. He answered yes, so I offered him a drink. Before, I would not have noticed that. The drawback is that it is only yes/no, but by now starting to sense things and by asking more questions, I can usually get the answer I seek. I like it better than a pendelum because I found a pendelum easy to manipulate.

As far as sensing a presence, I have no idea how Iā€™m able to. When I did my very first petition, I did not sense anything. It was not until the day after it came to pass was I able to. When it first happened, it was unmistakable. I knew something was there. It is like electricity hitting me. Itā€™s very strong, but does not hurt. It is a feeling that I have never had before. Before, all through out life, I might get the occasional chill from walking near something or the feeling of your hair standing up, but never anything like this. So maybe it was something that was always there, the ability, but just buried. I really do not know. I have always had a strong ā€œgut feelingā€ meaning that I could sense when something was going to happen and usually it did, so maybe that ties in somehow. It didnā€™t happen all the time, but every now and then, my ā€œgutā€ would feel a certain away about something and it was usually right. But maybe once I actually called upon a spirit, that broke the ice. Itā€™s not like I know when they are there all of the time, but when they want to talk to me, I can really ā€œfeelā€ it. Also, when I call upon them, it is almost an instant response.

So maybe I do have some natural ability of some sort, I really do not know. I donā€™t know why Iā€™m able to connect with a spirit so easily. I wish I had some sort of tip or some sort of method that I use to do this, but I donā€™t. It just happened and it happens a lot now. I know that King Paimon did remind me to post on this forum about my experience, so maybe the spirits want me to be a mouthpiece of some sorts for them.

As far as what I petitioned for, Iā€™m not going to go into details except that the Petition to Duke Sallos had to do with a relationship, the petitions to Duchess Bune have not come to pass yet, so Iā€™m not saying, and the petition to King Paimon was financial in nature.

I have never tried Gordonā€™s ritual 3 because Iā€™m still new at this and it never really crossed my mind to try it. Ritual 1 seems to work well, but as I learn more, I might one day try ritual 3.

Thank you for the questions. I hope I answered them all and if you have any other ones, I will be happy to answer as best as I can.

3 Likes

@dollarvaluemenu Thank you. I believe youā€™ve fully answered them. I never would have thought youā€™d have personalized the coins in such manner! I may try out a similar method involving four coins myself. And as youā€™ve said, I also think the pendulum leaves too much room for human error, although some occultists swear by it.

It sounds like youā€™ve already had dormant abilities which your work with these spirits seemed to bring out to the surface. Itā€™ll be interesting to see if they develop further over time. Keep us informed, if you donā€™t mind!

The only other question I might have is regarding the visions: when youā€™ve asked a spirit to reveal to you how they look and you receive a vision of it, is it spontaneous? Or do you feel that youā€™re influencing the images in some way? Basically, how much of the vision do you honestly feel is coming from your own mind and how much do you sense is from outside yourself. And prior to receiving the vision were you in an altered state (e.g. Teta gamma) or just in an ordinary waking state of mind? Finally, do you have any past history of receiving visions, or much like sensing the energy of the spirit, did it arise when you recently started working with the Goetia?

Iā€™m just curious because you say that youā€™re still new to this, yet you seem to readily sense spirits as well as receiving visions. Iā€™m having difficulty in this area, although Iā€™ve only seriously started working with spirits in the last year or so. Iā€™m currently seeking information and possible ways to remedy this situation.

3 Likes

Personalizing the coins was something that I just decided to do. I hear about how people charge objects, so I figured that I would try it my way. Seems to work for me.

As far as the visions go, those couple of times are the only times that it has happened. Did not happen before and has not happened after. The first vision of Duchess Bune was sometime during a regular day for me. It was brief and then gone, but I can still vividly see the image, like it was implanted in my memory.

The other one with Duchess Bune and the one with Duke Sallos happened right after I was speaking with them, so maybe my senses were heightened during this. I donā€™t know. I wasnā€™t meditating or sleeping, I was wide awake. I honestly feel that it was coming from them. Like I said, it just happened and the experience was incredible. Trying to imagine it would not even come close to the same thing. Later on, I did ask Duchess Bune and Duke Sallos about it because I did think that maybe it was all just imagined by me, but they both said no, that it was them that put those visions into my head. The thing is that I can still exactly recall and see the images that were shown to me.

I do not have a history of receiving visions or images and I have not had it happen since, so I do not think that this is something that will happen to me very often. Maybe just a one time deal, where the spirits show me, kind of like saying " yeah, we are real" or that sort of thing. I have asked King Paimon to show me what he looks like, but he has not yet.

Thank you for your questions. I really appreciate it, and I hope that I have been helpful. :smile:

4 Likes

Update

I just talked to King Paimon and I wanted to share. Well not just me, he also wanted me to share.

About a week or so ago, I was sleeping when I heard a single knock at my bedroom door. It was loud enough to wake me up out of a sound sleep. It startled me and you know how that when your still pretty much asleep you may say ā€œhuhā€ ā€œwhatā€ ā€œwho is itā€. No response and I instantly fell back asleep.

I have been thinking about that since then and I remembered reading on different posts that is how King Paimon sometimes lets himself be known, so I contacted him to ask him about it.

Using his seal and enn, I instantly made contact and using my four pennies I was able to communicate with him. At first, he said no that it was not him, so I asked him if it was another spirit that I work with. He answered yes. So I named the other spirits and each time the answer was no. So being that I ran out of spirits to ask him about, I asked him again if it was him. This time he answered yes.

Since he was an invited guest in my home, I offered him some iced tea that I had in my room. He accepted. I then spoke with him for a while about different things. For a little bit now, when I do magick or even think about magick, the back of my neck burns and my earns burn. The back of my neck feels like a slight sunburn and my ears feel red, even though they are not. I had done some reading and I figure that the back of my neck is the Zeal Chakra being activated. I read that this Chakra is powerful. I asked King Paimon about this and he said yes that the ears burning and the back of my neck burning is my ā€œmagickal powerā€ for lack of a better word coming out. Since it has been a couple of weeks since I have spoken with him, I asked him if he still around even when when Iā€™m not in communication with him. He answered yes. I asked him if I am linked with him now and he answered yes. Iā€™m under his guidance and protection. Before when I had first started speaking with him, he stated that I was not linked with him.

At this point, I started looking at my glass of tea. From working with Duke Sallos and Duchess Bune, I learned that when they wanted something, I would instinctively start looking at it, so I knew what he wanted. I asked him if he wanted some more tea and sure enough he did.

I kept asking him more questions, namely about my magickal ability. The tarot reading that Ashton did for me on another thread really got me thinking. Through the series of questions and answers with King Paimon, I have learned that my magickal ability is there, but I do not practice enough, which is true. I get lazy sometimes, which I need to work on if I want to grow.

King Paimon also helped me practice by putting an image of himself inside my head. I asked him if this was him and he answered yes. He appeared to me as a man with really white hair, about medium length, not short, but not really long, with a really white beard. You would think that with a white beard and white hair, he would be an old man. But he is not. His face was a fairly youthful looking face. He also put other thoughts in my head and I was able to interpret them. I asked him if he was helping me practice and he answered yes.

At this point, I started looking at my pack of cigarettes so I knew what he wanted. I stated that I know what you want and I got a strong feeling of his energy. I told him that we would go outside and have a cigarette in a few minutes. I asked a few more questions and then went outside to have a smoke. While outside, I got huge sensations of his energy, which I have explained before, feels like electricity running throughout my body.

Now here is the cool part. When I went back inside, I got an image of him smiling. ā€œYou are smiling right nowā€ I asked him. He answered yes. You enjoyed the tea and cigarette, I asked. He answered yes. I then asked him again about the knock on my door. I asked him that when he first answered no, that it was not him, if he was being funny, messing with me, ā€œpulling my legā€ if you will. I got an image of him laughing. He answered yes. I then got the thought to post about this. I asked him if he was putting this in my head. He answered yes. I also got the sense that he wanted to post right away. Once again, the answer came back yes. I thanked him for his time and for his help and continued help and now here I am.

Speaking with King Paimon this time around was great. The business like atmosphere was gone. Where before, it was friendly, but yet still a little stuffy, this was not the case. This was very relaxed. Hell, I got him to laugh and smile. It was very enjoyable. It seems like that when you first start working with the good King, it is more business like but after a while it gets more relaxed.

King Paimon, I know that you are reading this because my ears are burning right now, thank you very much for your help and guidance and I look forward to continue working with you and speaking with you.

11 Likes

Thanks for posting about your experiences with King Paimon

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m Eliza maxfield but I have been dreaming of king paimon Iā€™m feeling well I never felt like this before but could you or point me in the direction of someone who can. I want to know what he wants from me. But I donā€™t think I have anything to offer him but he is coming to me. Well I do want to try but plots of land with derelict houses keep 1 and sell the rest. Can you please help plusche gives me butterflies

1 Like

I tried evoking King Paimon last night, candle, sigil, enn. Wrote a letter then burned with candle after speaking with respect. When I was in bed I heard what sounded like a female choir, couldnā€™t make out the words. Wondering if it was successful?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure he came even though you didnā€™t feel him there. He always comes when someone calls him. Practice makes perfect, try to call him again and try it for a while until you tune your energy with his. Your inner voice is the key to the communication if you donā€™t use any scrying method.

Also dude, congrats. The more you summon a spirit, the better you will work with it, thatā€™s a common rule. So, try your best. King Paimon can teach you a lot. You should respect him and work to achieve your goals. Good luck and do your best!

2 Likes

Just a quick update showing how great a spirit the good King is.

I have built a good relationship with the good King as I call him and I speak to him often (although not enough as he tells me), have petitions with him, etcā€¦

I did a petition to him a while ago and it came to pass about a week ago. Luckily I write down all of my petitions because I had totally forgotten about this one and I just remembered it after seeing my petition list earlier today. My first thought was ā€œoh shit, I forgot about this and I forgot to fulfill my payment to King Paimon.ā€ No sooner had I thought this, the good King shows up.

I of course sincerely apologized for my error and being the great spirit that he is, had no issue with my forgetfulness. He did not even want his payment right away. He wanted to talk first. He wanted me to ask him about certain events going on in my life right now and the nice part is that I could hear him clear as day when he responded.

Once Q&A was done, I gave the good King his payment and I even offered him a little extra, which he enjoyed. My point is that King Paimon is a great spirit to work with, especially after you have built a relationship with him. Kind, patient, forgiving, easy to talk to, a great teacher, these are all traits that he possesses.

My good King, thank you once again!

7 Likes

Can you explain how the conversations even happen? Are they in your head? To you hear a voice? Iā€™ve never done an evocation, and I am just curious

How have I not seen this thread before? Oh well better late than never. Thanks for sharing and ironically this was made on my birthday