Success with Duke Sallos

Things are not going to happen in a day. My first petition to Duke Sallos took a couple of weeks to come to pass. Sometimes things can take longer, sometimes things may not happen at all.

3 Likes

yeah I went on the basis that the person and I were talking around that moment and we have had fun many times before so i thought ‘this will be easy for Duke Sallos’

I was looking for my first win as it is a little disheartening when everyone is talking about relationships with these deites and speaking with them or coming to them. I know it’s practice and discipline I just wanted an easy win to know I am making progress or being acknowledged.

3 Likes

Completely understand. When I did my first petition to the Duke, I felt nothing, but then again, I had no expectations. I know it’s easier said than done, but do your petition and let it go. If and when it happens, the good Duke will let his presence be known.

If you want a cheap win, do sigil magick. My first sigil was that a person would offer me a piece of candy. Could care less if it happened, so I didn’t think about it. A day later, a person at work offered me a piece of cake. I was the only person that was asked by name if they wanted a slice. Cheap win for me!

9 Likes

I have a question. I’ve never worked with Sallos, however, two of my ex’s have. I didn’t know about it until after I had my son and my ex told me about it. He showed me the ritual texts and what they asked for, apparently they asked for the exact same thing. I dated one then the other. There’s no anger towards them or Sallos, I’m just curious about something. Sallos for some reason or another is inside my dreams, he told me previously that they didn’t pay him and he contacted me about it. They paid him, but it had been awhile. Now he’s in my dreams again. I can’t let my ex go even though I feel more like I’m being used. We’re not together but I can’t date anyone without feeling like I’m betraying him. Neither one of them will reverse what they did. Can I? I don’t know why Sallos is contacting me, he’s very nice and I’ve asked to be let out of the deal, but apparently I’m still “needed”… Is it possible to reverse it or do they have to do it?

Sometimes Sallos shows people why that person you want ISNT the right person and why they arnt. He’s the shit and defiantly a friend !

2 Likes

handIntro

1 Like

Done! Thank you, I’m still getting used to the etiquette. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have not posted an introduction yet, so I’m not sure why you said done…

Hey I have the Kindle version and would like to ask you two things about it.
English is not my first language and there was something that made me wonder if I really understood it right.
After writing the petition and starting the ritual one should write the seal of the demon on the backside and then burn it?
Doesn’t the demon get angry when his seal is catching fire?

And my second question was if you coded your wish ?

Hi @Zafa
• it’s not the seal, just the demons name
• No, it won’t make him angry.
• Up to you regarding using the cipher. In the book it does say it’s your choice but the author believes it brings better results.

1 Like

So just to confirm.
I write the name of the demon on the back of my petition.
For example “Vapula” … nothing else?
Thank you for answering that quick Amber:).

2 Likes

Yes, just ‘Vapula’ nothing else.
And you are very welcome, let me know how you get on. Good luck.

2 Likes

I will definetly.:heart:

1 Like

6 Likes

Simple question: Since it doesn’t specify in any description of Sallos’ abilities, can / will he make someone who’s married fall in love with you? Particularly if the marriage is dull, lifeless, and unfulfilling.

1 Like

Are you the one for whom this is true? Or is this what you are being told and want to believe?

Marriage may not fulfil a person, but their children, work, social life and other aspects tied to their spouse may.

How well do you substitute or replace? Do you enhance?

Just questions to ask yourself.

3 Likes

You didn’t answer my question.

1 Like

Feel free to navigate without a compass or sextant… Ciao cacao…

1 Like

Yes, @HermesHorse did. You just don’t want to hear it. You are demanding we provide everything for you in various thread so you don’t have to do any thinking or researching to find the answers for yourself.

1 Like

This IS research. I HAVE looked elsewhere online and do not find any references at all for Sallos drawing love from one who is already in a relationship. Gremori? Yes, but not Sallos.

And, HermesHorse did NOT answer my question as to whether Sallos had this ability. Rather, just delivered another parenting lecture on whether the request should be made. How dare anyone lecture on the topic of working with DEMONS?

1 Like