Success Story with San La Muerte

My father is a partner in a business, but for a while he was not receiving any payment. The business seemed like it was going to end, and he was literally working for free. So I performed the ritual of San La Muerte for influencing a person, taken from Pablo Barrera’s book San La Muerte: Unified Doctrine (the author shared the book freely online so that everyone can learn about the saint).

I did the ritual and then forgot about it. Sometimes it came to mind, but I always remembered the phrase: “trust and detachment from the results”, and I let it go until I literally forgot about it.

Later, while talking with my father, he told me that now he has a salary and things are going much better for him. I never lost faith, although in my heart there was a bit of doubt. But I was able to contain and master it, not letting emotion sabotage my ritual. Thanks to that phrase, I used the emotion to visualize the desired outcome and to feel what it would be like to have it in the present moment.

I give many thanks to San La Muerte, the masculine version of Death, who is truly amazing. I wish to continue following his path and to learn more about him. Whoever wants to know him, do so—here I leave his prayer and an image.

Prayer to San La Muerte (Unified Doctrine)

Lord San La Muerte, skeletal spirit, Most powerful and strong beyond measure, Like a Samson in your majesty, Indispensable in moments of danger, I invoke you, certain of your kindness.

Pray to the Mother Serpent That she may grant me all that I ask of you; May he repent for all his life Whoever harmed me or cast the evil eye, And may it turn against him immediately.

For the one who deceives me in love I ask that you make him return to me, And if he ignores your strange voice, Good spirit of death, Make him feel the power of your scythe.

In gambling and in business I name you my best attorney, And to all who rise against me Forevermore, make them losers.

Oh San La Muerte! My Archon Protector.

3 Likes

RITUAL OF MENTAL CONTROL

This art requires time, dedication, and much practice. Although I will not go into detail in this first book, I will give some keys about matters that happen daily among the devotees of San La Muerte, such as the ability to incorporate him as a medium to communicate ideas, teach, heal people, and more.

In my particular case, I can be a direct medium of My Lord, and I have traveled my country assisting people with this marvelous entity who speaks little, but does much.

Regarding psychic domination, a first step is to write the name of the person we want to dominate on black paper with silver ink and place it under a seven-day candle of San La Muerte, staring at the flame while reciting from memory the model prayer 13 times, and at the end of the prayer wheel say:
LAMASHTA, NIJJA, ATUNNA, TEBARÚN, SAN LA MUERTE BE MY EYES IN THE MIND OF [NAME OF THE PERSON].

At that moment, aloud, you will give a command in the present tense, for example:
[Name of the person] love me!
[Name of the person] do everything I tell you from today on!
[Name of the person] you desire to have sex with me!
[Name of the person] feel love for me in your heart!
[Name of the person] you cannot live without me!
[Name of the person] accept my contract and pay me what I demand!

These are simply examples; the possibilities are infinite. However, as long as the phrase is spoken in the present tense, with practice and dedication, the operation will work.

Next comes the secret symbol of San La Muerte to develop psychic powers with the enchantment provided above, which you must know by heart. Stare at this symbol and repeat the phrase before it, and you will see how San La Muerte begins to teach you his secrets, which you must guard closely from others.

[Mod edit: redacted]

1 Like

I’m sorry @Sebastian1 but you have not been on this forum for the requisite 90 days to do magick for others, and that includes posting sigils.

You joined Dec 27 2025 and you can post sigils and do free workings for others from March 27th 2026. This is a rule that allows you to build a post history for members to decide if they wish to trust your work. After you have been active for 90 days, please post sigils behind a blur spoiler or details group.

Thanks for understanding.

Edit: update to clarify, sigils may only be posted after the 90 day probationary period.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I work with La Negra, and she has been incredibly supportive. Every time I’ve asked for help, she has been there for me.

Hi i had 2 questions

  1. Can this ritual be used for non-baneful purposes like to cause someone to fall in love, ect

  2. Is there an English version of the book Pablo Barrera’s book San La Muerte: Unified Doctrine