Success Magick Damon Brand Experience and Enochian Magick

Yes I have a lot more books to read and work with lot of lovely spirits that I’m more interested in , then pace the path ! :wink:

1 Like

Well it appears my initial observations were wrong. Money did come from an unexpected source and happened just right that I got it when I needed it. Perhaps there will be more to come. Thinking back now I should have given it some more time.

5 Likes

Hello all, time for an update!

Last I wrote I was on Ritual 17.

Once I got to 19 I began to read the key before each ritual.

I finished Ritual 23 …

I became … idk … overloaded or something.

There was no spectacular specific incident. My magick became really tired and for the first time in over 6 months I took a break from magick.

I felt like I absolutely had to. I didn’t even want pause but kept falling asleep when I would try to do the rituals.

I continued with the Daily Practice, Sword Banishing as needed, Circle of Power/Advanced Calling, and Body of Protection as needed. I also use the tarot deck whenever I feel the need.

I have been feeling the pull and so today I will start up everything I was doing before: Success Magick, Wealth Magick and mystical workings form Mystical words of power.

I’m excited to start working again and feel refreshed.

Has anyone else had this type of experience, where you were doing some really intense work and felt like you HAD to take a break?

I’ll post An update in a few days to see if anything has changed.

I will say this so far: I’m experiencing a lot of internal change.

4 Likes