Success Magick Damon Brand Experience and Enochian Magick

I’m curious. What is this?

(Every italicized word is spoken thrice. Visualize the word as a sphere of corresponding color)
[Use a ritual tool or finger, pointing to the respective location.]
Above thy head, a circle forms. A sea of luminous brilliance, beyond color. Say “Madriax”
Forehead. Clear Light. “IAD” (EeAhd)
Throat. Bright Lavender. “EHNB” (EhhNeb)
Chest. White Energy. “EXARP” (ExAhrp)
Solar Plexus. Glowing Red. “BITOM” (ByeTom)
Below Bellybutton. Green. “HCOMA” (HeCohMah)
Perineum. Solid Black. “NANTA” (NanTah)
This you visualize as a black horizontal mass under your feet.
Beneath thy feet. Ground. CAOSGO (CahOssGo)
Bit of a work on progress, so modify it as your wish.

Consider that these spheres run up to down, and down to up. (I “hear” a current running up my spine, from the root to anja chakra. This is along the outside portion of my back).
Raise and lower your palms to work with this energy.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks. Did you create this yourself?

Sure, it’s a bit of mash up/clusterfuck. I have to give credit to Raziel, who suggested using the word “Quickening” in this exercise. That helped it come alive, in my experience.

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Could you please explain more about this

This system operates closer to Source than most other systems of magic. I expected the success to manifest as wealth, relationships ect. My success was in self-discovery and it hurt. I’ll explain in a future post, as I performed an invocation of Prometheus - which may interact with Enochian. In short, I lost contact with a relative due to their abuse. After that realization, my vlog has been getting solid views, my creative writing project has been imaginative to a crazy level. I’m still trying to digest the experience.

7 Likes

It’s good stuff, I really like it. I saw a vision for myself I never even considered would make me happy. To catch a glimpse of it changed everything in my life, really helped me re evaluate priorities.

The secret to life is to appreciate it, be happy and good things come. You can go anywhere if you appreciate what’s around you. Doesn’t matter what you do, as long as you are happy. You get everything.

5 Likes

I want to work with that book but don’t know whether to dive in very soon or pick a timing when things are going better. I worked through Wealth Magick and as soon as I started the daily practice everything went south and there were devastating personal losses because of another person who took those dearest to me. I am still trying to process if this was related to working the Wealth Magick book, or not. If it is, then I still don’t understand how that magick was supposed to help me build wealth when I’m in no shape to even deal with it. I haven’t heard of disruptions as bad as mine happened, so I’m wondering if that was just a coincidence, hence I want to work with Success Magick to get my life back on track. I am worried though because I can’t really handle any more bad things happening, so I’m in two minds on whether it will bring improvement or just more pain, destruction and disruption.

2 Likes

I have alot of Gallery of Magick books and have had success with Damon Brand. Which is why I was surprised to find the ritual for abundance in Success Magick (Enoch) did not only fail to help the pending financial issue for which it was cast, but actually made it worse as in the abundance is now further away. I am not a novice and did actually feel something while working the ritual, but unfortunately that something didn’t want to work with me. I would not recommend this book and I have had much better luck with petitioning Belial about similar issues like this. I think I’ll stick to demons. Angels aren’t my thing it seems.

1 Like

I see we have had similar experiences with wealth magick. If I could get my money back from buying it I would, that would be some real wealth magick.

1 Like

:cry: Was that bad experience from working with the Success Magick book as you mentioned above or did you also work with the Wealth Magick book?

1 Like

I don’t think I have his wealth magick book. This was the first time in a long time that ive worked a ritual that had the opposite of my intent. I did everything right but in the end the angels just said “fuck you” basically lol maybe it’s my dark shadowy nature or inclination towards the demonic.

3 Likes

Hmm could be. I on the other hand worked several rituals with the Demons of Magick book and got the opposite of everything I asked for which could have been due to not being able to achieve the correct state for the ritual. That book has a lot of steps to follow. Or it could be the demons in question said nah, they’re not interested in my issues. Haven’t seen results from either side (angels or demons), or maybe just…not yet?

I have the Demons of Magick book but haven’t used it yet. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with demons, I would say a 100% success rate. They are much more creative imo than angels.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should keep trying or give up. Which methods are you using for demons?

1 Like

My advice would be to keep trying and don’t give up. I am very close to Bael/Ba’al as he is my patron demon. I work with Lilith and Balan as well. I find once you unlock the right parts of your brain their words will come flooding in. It may sound like your own voice but from a different source. It’s kind of hard to explain but once you’ve made contact you will know.

4 Likes

Okay, I shall keep trying.

1 Like

I did till the 9th working then stopped , I felt like it did nothing for me , some good things happened but I realised there were a result of a ritual I had done earlier with a spirit ! Most people say it’s more about internal changes than external, I’m a result oriented person and feel like I’m cheating myself when I say that ! So not for me at this time .

3 Likes

The book is primarily for setting up a path for long term success so I think for most people no results will be seen from the rituals until probably months or maybe years down the road. I haven’t seen any yet, and I have just moved on to ritual 12.

Fortunately, there is plenty of more practical magick available though.

4 Likes