Stupid Shit I Was Taught About Evocation

So the other day I was invited to a mutual friends house , my friend told me that he wanted to teach me somethings about evocation for safety reasons and for it to be more effective ,I was like cool I’d love to learn, so the first thing he talked about was the preparations
He told me that the most important part is the Magic Circle i was like “alright cool, why is it so importing tho??” He said it’s way to protacte yourself from bad spirits “okay…how?” The spirits can NEVER CROSS THE CIRCLE!!!

Even tho I know that that was not technically true I let him continue out of respect then we moved to that ACTUAL EVOCATION!! the mofo told me if the spirit don’t show up in an holographic way I should THREATEN him to show up or may Allah curse be opon him “…” and gave me holy water to sprinkle it on him :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:that’s when I was like I NEED TO GO NOW!!
I was a bit angry to be honest treating spirits as some kind of beasts and some shit the fact that he did no show respect to the spirits made me lose respect towards him.

18 Likes

Spirits try to respect the circle as good manners but it will not stop any entity.

10 Likes

That’s what I thought they have manners while approaching why can’t we do the same :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

O_o i have no idea what kind of spirits he was messing around with, but i can hear them laughing at him from here!

Can’t cross the circle… I mean, it’s a common misconception, but its unusual for it to be maintained after meeting a few non-corporeals

4 Likes

It sounds like this person read many books but did very little practice. There are many arm chair theorists out there.
That’s also exactly what the grimoires say to do with the spirits. Even western ones like the goetia.
There’s only a handful classic ones that don’t.

الأهم من هذه المسالة. ليش تكلمي الناس على السحر في السعودية؟
اَي واحد يحقد عليش أو يكرهك بيورطوك عند الشرطة او الهيئة .
احذري!

6 Likes

Dude you speak Arabic or was that translated? ? Anyway don’t worry im not too exposed only few that i trust thats why i decided to not say anything to not get into his badside if I go to jail I’ll take him with me :joy::joy:I was planning to leave Saudi Arabia so I can practice it more freely .:blush:

6 Likes

I speak Arabic, 3 languages so far I want to learn Spanish next.

Glad to hear it.

5 Likes

:grinning: حقا هذا رائع شكرا علي نصيحتك سأكون اكثر حذرا في بلدتي

3 Likes

I get having to protect yourself from spiritual energy a little bit but for the most part respect is usually the only thing you need to be safe from such spirits. I don’t even cast magic circles for protection. I think it’s a bit silly to be honest. If you need a physical barrier between you and the spirit it’s like saying “I want you to help me but I’m super freaked out by just what you are so stay away entirely.” The spirits that are somewhat more dangerous can usually be kept at bay by other methods like aura activation, and even then most of the danger is in the mind.

5 Likes

Some people can’t help but to feel freaked out is not like most people see spirits everyday and not all spirit’s are nice ( tricksters) but I don’t think a circle can protacte you , you protact yourself by being the god/godess you are , they will all pay respect towards you not a single trickster will dare to mess with you ,but approaching it with fear…I’ll pray for yall.

3 Likes

Okay, a few thoughts here. It sounds like your friend was using elements of traditional evocation. Older books like The Ars Goetia et al will instruct you to threaten or coerce the entity in order for it to do your bidding. Essentially you are acting as an extension of some divine authority to command obedience. I generally do not take this approach as I consider it disrespectful.

On circles: I have noticed a lot of differing opinions on circles. Many here on BALG will say they do not use them. I do use them, and this is why; whether your concept of divine essence is theocentric or psychocentric, you better bring it to the table when you evoke. The circle, for me, is an established zone of that divine essence. It is not a prison, it is not a wall. It is simply a “posted zone” where, for a time, I am the center of metaphysical existence. Think of it like this; if you have a guest in your home you are going to be respectful and offer them a nice chair. You are not going to lock them in a room or bar entry or exit. On the other hand, it is YOUR home. I consider the circle my property line and of course I keep banishing as an option for unruly guests. I also make sure I know who I am inviting in, so I will perform an evocation outside of said zone or on the astral before I go with an invocation.

That depends on a few things and really is a subjective topic. If I do not want most entities in my zone they will not be in there with me. This is not always the case, though, and it is not because of any physical circle. It is coming from me, so a physical representation is just that; a representation.

Not all of them do. I have noticed that there are not many horror stories from anyone on BALG. In my experience there most certainly are entities that are not nice or friendly. Some few really are quite malevolent and scare the crap out of you, and not in a cinematic fashion.Very, very rarely something shows up that you are not expecting, you are not going to like it, and it is not going to like you. Having that buffer is a wonderful thing in these instances, and being able to make it leave is better. When dealing with entities as well as humans the Al Capone principle is law: A smile will get you far, but a smile and a gun will get you farther.

All this being said, I have to wonder why anyone would EVOKE inside the circle. What is the point of that? Why not an INVOCATION? What is the point of differentiation between the two if the circle makes no difference? I’m not suggesting using a triangle, but I can see no added benefit in evoking INSIDE the circle.

5 Likes

Ha thats crazy. I would stay clear from that guy no lie

3 Likes

Coming from the majority of the community I feel like it’s fucking hilarious. Threatening a spirit! Is he fucking serious? If I summoned a demonic king and said “Hey you better come here in physical form or else Allah is gonna give you some whoop ass” The king may have to obey and recognize my divine spark. Hey even if he does, I better do some SERIOUS banishing rituals after that hahaha! Spirits can show up unannounced too. Holy shit this guy better be serious about the whole christianity thing or he’s fucked. Anyways what I was saying is next time perhaps talk to him about how not all demons are out to get you. It seems to me like he’s been reading the lesser key of solomon :grin:. I think when he references the circle he means a “holy” circle. One inscribed with names of god tetragrammaton and what not. The most important thing for you to do when you’re doing this kind of evocation using God’s name, is to invoke the archangels and beg for protection to do some black magick ahahha. My memory is a little fuzzy but I think the “exorcist” sits in the circle inscribed with the names of god and then he commands the spirit to appear in the triangle in front of him. I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF THIS TYPE OF MAGICK

3 Likes

Really! I would be offended if i was them “bish you demanding me come huh well you can kiss my …” I would get mad if threatend so Its better to treat them how you want to be treated

Wow I was planning to reading it but judging by the facts mm I might skip it.

:joy::joy::joy: he use to be an exorcist he faced jinn the most so I didn’t really blame him cuse most of jinn are stubborn af .

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, i’m completely against commanding spirits, threatening them etc. I think you should still read it it’s pretty valuable information! Yeah the whole divine spark thing is about how we have the power to call upon God’s authority. The whole goetia is sort of based around using God to command these demons. I don’t really understand it myself to be honest. The bible says to not do witchcraft basically but then he’ll protect us when doing it?

4 Likes

Was your friend talking about evoking Djinn? I’ve heard of silly things like threaten them in the name of Allah. None of that nonsense is necessary.

3 Likes

That’s what I mean I was like okay so y’all expect God to protect you by doin witchcraft hmm I’ll see how this turns out for you :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not necessary for those who wish to develop relationships and show respect to them. If you run around commanding Djinn to do your bidding ahhah you will need some jesus! :joy: I feel like people who follow this path (path of goetia using God to command spirits etc) are more likely to end up getting burned imo.

3 Likes

No , but it’s true that jinn had to be threatened at time (even tho I don’t think it really works) but there extremely manipulative and stuborn , I think there’s difference between jinn and djinn.

2 Likes

“Jinn (Arabic: الجن‎‎, al-jinn), also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies (with the more broad meaning of spirits),[1] are supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology.”

I haven’t had any experience with them. What ranking do they stand compared to a low ranked Lesser key’s demon?

2 Likes