Stupid Shit I Was Taught About Evocation

Here’s the slight difference
JINN:

The Jinn or femaile verison is Jinniyah are orginiated in the middle East. They are composed of Fire or Air, they can assume human or animal form. They in fact maybe either GOOD or EVIL. You can tell which from which, Good are Beautiful and pleasant looking IMPORTANTLY these Jinn are controlable by their master with given proper knoledge, I my self stay with my buyer for assurance and guidance. As these may be the second most powerful, they are the most dangerous.

DJINN

Are a tamed and acient spirit all of above is applied with out the danger.
Although Djinn themselves have there own warning, They are more likely tricksters and can be full of Mischievous behavior.

Jinn are far more dangerous then djinn .

4 Likes

Oh very low there considers one of the weakes spirits so they bully the weak ones there EXACTLY like humans eat/sleep/marry/have children /die but in spirit form I’ve seen couple of the mostly snakes .

1 Like

I’d say threatening any entity more powerful than you is never going to end well. Either they just laugh at you or give you kick a nice kick up the butt.

4 Likes

There is the odd story of the Prophet Balaam in the Old Testament. He’s the only non-Israelite prophet in the Bible and kings hire him for his ability to curse and bless and he does divination by animals entrails. But, he, without a doubt, is a worshipper of Yahweh.

4 Likes

It’s interesting huh. Similar with King Solomon claimed to follow the path of God used the power of God. :thinking:

3 Likes

Well, yes, except the stories of Solomon are later Midrash, Balaam is actually recorded in the Book of Numbers.

Kng Balak hires him to curse Israel, but he cannot curse Israel, as he can only curse those whom Yahweh had cursed, and instead he proclaims blessings for the Nation of Israel.

3 Likes

Just my views on all of this. Firstly, trying to threaten, command or otherwise offend an Archdemon (or their equivalent in power), their Lords and Ladies or their Legionnaires is completely and utterly suicidal. If you try that you can expect revenge somewhere around the corner. At the same time though the Spirit world is meant to have it’s share of weaklings: ghosts, “astral worms” (not an actual entity just a description of any entity that is really, really weak) etc. and some of those are meant to be commandable by invoking the authority of the aforementioned Archdemons or at least destroyed by the sorcerer’s power if necessary. Their are also meant to be beings like lesser demons, and the (often less intelligent) hordes serving under the Infernal Lords and Ladies etc. They are meant to be just as fearsome as the Infernal Legionnaires but I have heard that a sorcerer can be granted a certain degree of authority among some of these beings through the Lords and Ladies they serve. As for magick circles their are two types of circles. The type that amplifies your power and invites Spirits and so called protection circles. The former may be useful, but the latter are completely stupid, because they often consist of threats against the Spirits and will only cause offence. A certain degree of protection may be necessary when you are working with Spirits that you don’t know, but these circles just offend the Spirits without achieving much else.

4 Likes

I would still read it. Knowledge is power, even when you disagree with the material. I do not perform traditional Goetic evocation, but it never hurts to see how the other half lives.

4 Likes

It’s really not meant to be that useful in any practical way. I wouldn’t recommend doing any of the rituals.

3 Likes

Hey if you recommend someone practice it, it could act as a pretty good curse :joy:
(jk)

1 Like

@John_Doe Perhaps, though I might offend the Spirits just by recommending it.

2 Likes

Yeah it was just joke…

2 Likes

@John_Doe I know

2 Likes

Inaccurate. Both words mean the same.
However if you’re speaking to a king jinn, a marid or ifreet then it’s different than the local jinn in terms of power and abilities.

Same as the difference between a random passing creature from the oujjia board and a demonic king.

Try calling on the following kings from شمس المعارف

الأبيض (Al-Abyadh) the white one .planetary association, moon

برقان (Burqan) two thunders , mercury

زوبعة (zawba’ah) the storm . Venus

المذهب (Al-Math-hab) the gold one . Sun

الأحمر (Al-Ahmar) the red one . Mars

شمهورش ((Shem Huresh) the name Huresh. Jupiter

ميمون (Maymoon) Phosphorus. Saturn

Of course if you want to call on archangels beforehand, that’s the traditional grimoiric method then they are the same.
Jibreel , Mikaeel, Ruqail, Israfeel.

No sigils, Arabic magick both grimoiric and folk tend to use orations, sometimes music with folk styles To call on different spirits.

2 Likes

That is meant to be highly, highly offensive to the Spirits. Just think about it. How is it wise, respectful or smart to call on a Spirit for assistance and threaten it at the same time?

1 Like

do it any way you wish, the method is laid out.

1 Like

Hell no. Working out of the Ars Goetia is a great way to make powerful spiritual enemies. However, it is probably a good idea to know how to “muscle” an entity, for the reasons I stated earlier. I would have to say, though, that i do not call on spirits intentionally that I feel a need or desire to coerce, so this is not something I worry about on a regular basis. I would much rather have open communication than forced servitude.

1 Like

@Woodsman81 I don’t feel a need to muscle any entity USING ANGELS. If any any entity needs muscling then I can ask the Archdemons for help, and if they don’t want to, then I probably need to have a good, hard think about whether what I am doing is the right thing (the idea being that if the Spirit’s have turned their back on me, then it might be a sign that I am not acting in the way I should). I do have my fair share of protective methods. It is just that I choose not to follow the ones outlined in books like the Ars Goetia, because they do not align with my beliefs, and I consider them an insult to the forces I work with (evoking an angel to protect me seems to say that I don’t trust the Spirits I work with to be able to protect me just as well, as well as probably being highly offensive to the entity I am trying to be protected from).

“Right” as in procedural, or “right” as in they approve? Like I said in an earlier comment, sometimes what arrives is not who you called. In such an instance does it really matter who comes to bat for you? If you are asking for assistance from the demonic and they say “no”, why not try someone else? Why would you limit yourself to demonic energies? If it is your will than what do you care of their opinion? I can honestly say that invoking angelic energy has been more effective in select situations than demonic, even though I tend to work with so-called “dark” energies the vast majority of the time.

This also brings us back to what we perceive the angelic or demonic as. In my case I have had “dark” entities teach me charity and patience; adversely I have had “light” entities encourage me to be a prick on levels that my personal code will not allow. At the end of the day what works works. If I can send off an unwanted entity more effectively with one energy instead of another, that is what I will be using at that time. I am a black magician; to think such an existence requires me to stick with the demonic over other forms of entity is the definition of absurdity to me.

I am also not saying that using angelic energy is the only way to banish others or protect yourself, but different situations tend to dictate different approaches. That being said, I would agree that trying to work with a spirit that showed up voluntarily to your call via force and threats is an extremely foolish endeavor and is an earmark of fear and arrogance. What would be the quality of any lessons taught by a teacher with a gun to it’s head? Very little, and even less that you could trust.

Right as in morally right, and as in they approve.

Because I trust the wisdom of these entities enough that if they say no, and my life, sanity, or the safety of those I care about isn’t in danger I would think it probably means I am doing something wrong (in the moral sense), and I probably should stop trying to do it. Yes, the only god worth worshipping is the god within (I am pretty sure the entities in question would agree with that statement), but that doesn’t mean I can’t see the wisdom of a greater power.

I have nothing against angelic energies. I understand fully what you mean by the effectiveness of angelic energies (I’ve thrown around enough healing spells for minor colds). It’s just that I’ve found that Fallen Angels tend to work just as well for invoking angelic energies (though with a bit of darkness mixed in), and going to them is far more in line with my worldview.

1 Like