Stumbling thru (Journal)

March 29th, 2021

Not much tonight. Didn’t pull any cards as I feel like I need to sit on the last two and figure out where those cards play in my life. However, I did that one book being advertised on the site in the mail today.

I read through it in one sitting because I found it fascinating. Most of the rituals are traditional, so I highly doubt I can work with them given my living situation. Though, it gave me a few things to think about and ruminate on. I might pull some of the meditations out of this book since they’re appealing to me and pretty close to the ones listed in the Draconic ritual books (similar workings, I think? Don’t quote me).

I meditated with an open window tonight. No demonic divinities tonight. Just me , the dark, and the wind. I say and focused on myself, pulling energy to me to dissuade this tiredness that’s been weighing on my mind. I think overdid it because I felt overwhelmed about 30 minutes in and fell out of trance. My whole body is tingly though. My head feels a pressure as if someone is in the room, but I’m not sure if that is a side effect or I have a visitor tonight.

I don’t have much else from tonight. I’ve been sitting on this quote from Legend of Galactic Heroes: Volume II that feels relevant to my whole practice/ideology:
20210329_223959
I just think it’s neat anyways.

I’m jump-started with a bunch of energy, but it is drawing pretty close to midnight either way, so-
Good night and take care!

April 20th, 2021

Nearly a month now. Damn, where does the time go, lol?

I fell into a depressive slump. A relapse of unnecessary emotions that I’ve failed to process coming back to bite me in the ass and my motivation. I failed to make time for myself, or my practice, until this week. Cleanse the house of stagnant energy, cleaned my altar off, rearranged the candles and all those little things.

For the past few days, I’ve taken up some of the practices in the Draugadrottinn: Lord of the Undead book. I was curious about the actual energy work of vampirism and put some meditations into action. I can say, whether it being more conscious of energy control or generally being more open to energy around me, I’ve felt improvement in my overall wellbeing. My moods have been better and I’ve felt more balanced: light on my feet. There was definitely a rejuvenation that was much deeper than the flesh, I’m toying with whether it being the enactment of vampirism or if it is me taking control of what I take/give, but I think I’ll continue my workings here either way.

That said, I’ve pulled out the Draconian Ritual Book again for some light reading. I have read this book cover-to-cover countless times, but it’s nearly ritual in itself to mindlessly glaze over the text every now and again. I give it a reread every so often as the meaning of the text differs with the experience I’ve gained/knowledge I’ve acquired.

During this reread, I’ve caught myself thinking about my path again. I think I’ve solidified a direction I want to take. At least, a better emphasis on taking a Draconian path. It is one that feels natural to me and one that is comfortable.

In that vein, I’ve sat around and thought about my basics. I’ve been lacking a certain passion when it comes to approaching my craft. While I’ve always been taking myself seriously, but I found myself trying to meet quotas rather than attempting to stay present. I meditate to say I did (one step is better than no step— which is true in some cases) rather than capturing the moment and utilizing every edge of imagination and tool at my disposal. I aim to become more conscious of my visualizations and the utilizations of my sense both within the astral and the physical. Most of my early success was the “full heart” I had to bring to the table and I’ve seem to drop that off somewhere trying to feel for the reflex that I’ve left underdeveloped instead of breaking habits into fitting in new technique.

As for today, with a body full of energy, I was able to hold my attention longer for basic meditation today. I did nothing but chakra-opening, grounding myself, raising my energy. I had lit all the candles on my altar presently: Lucifer, Leviathan, Rosier.

Lucifer and Leviathan have been highly active. So as much as Lucifer’s candle flickers bright enough that it pulled me out of my focus twice. Leviathan’s flame has also been dancing wildly within the jar, enough that it nearly mimics Lucifer’s. Rosier… Not so much, a neutral flame. Though he was never a high-energy entity.

I pulled a 5 of Cups and the Hierophant (both reversed) in communication with Lucifer. Ironically, highly relevant to all that mess I’ve just rambled about, lol.

Anyways, fresh steps going forward into the last stretch of April. I hope you have a good night!

July 11, 2021

Re-reading through my last entry is pretty funny considering I said I would dive clean into a fresh start and immediately saw myself out from ever updating again.

I can’t say that this “fresh start” has been all too productive. A few couple of weeks prior to my hiatus (and well within my falling out), I’ve been consistently receiving the 9 of Swords in most readings. Between Leviathan and a few readings I’ve received from dear friends, the notion of “rest” is always present. It was a constant theme, one I took to rather poorly and heavily misinterpreted it.

“You are leaning into distractions rather than rest.”

This was something Leviathan had mentioned in passing whenever I was lighting his candle a few weeks ago. At the time, I didn’t quite understand what he meant. Around this time, I had cut back from outings/gatherings (both IRL and online); taking less work; doing less emotionally/energy-demanding tasks; even sleeping more. The longer time had went on, the more frustrating it had become. Though only frustrating because I knew in my heart what I was ignoring and my conscious simply chose to forego.

There was an exhaustion dwelling deep within me. I wasn’t only a mental exhaustion, it was also physical and even spiritual. I was tired in all facets and I began to slip. I lost discipline. I lost devotion. More importantly, I had lost myself.

Here within the last month, I started to struggle with body issues (dysmorphia and weight gain), to the point I couldn’t stomach seeing myself in the mirror at my own face in the morning. It wasn’t immediate either. I was a gradual avoidance until something snapped within me when I saw myself in the mirror at work. I’d say this was a final straw. The exhaustion I pushed off so long eventually surfaced itself into my physical person and it was then that I realized I had truly let go.

I wasn’t resting, I was merely distracting [myself].

I was sore and disappointed in myself with no one to blame but me. I realized I had stopped meditating. I was resorting to fast vampirism on plants and nature just to get an extra inch of motivation to last through the day. I no longer felt anyone’s presence when I called them to my altar; the candles were lit, but it felt like no one came home. I didn’t even feel the passing spirits from the graveyard nearby. All spellwork I worked felt hollow. While my will and intent was fulfilled, it never felt complete. Half-assed even, like I know I could have done better. My attention started to wane on mundane tasks to high levels of disassociation. I was backseating my experience of being alive.

There were times where I felt like I was trying to better myself, but I was only accounting for the physical aspects me. I never took time to consider clearing out my mental faculties and taking time to hone in my own energy, which was slowly depleting over time. It wasn’t until I took a cleansing/un-crossing bath to wipe myself from all ill-intent towards me and wash all the gunk that has built up over time to realize that I’ve been neglecting internal well-being as well as external.

That is to say, the energy boost that I felt after that was unreal. Even the small mysterious cold I had was gone.

I guess, here and now, I’m back on the saddle again. Picking up from the pieces I left behind. To say I’ll start from a clean slate would be wrong, as I’m not, but I’m taking what I do have and improving upon it. I walked to Leviathan with hopes of finding a purpose or motivation and see myself back where I was in the beginning really does break my heart.

Anyways, apologies for the depressing entry. It felt appropriate to detail this much in my workings as the evolution of myself is part of my spiritual focus.

Have a nice day, everyone. I hope you are doing well!

July 11, 2021 Pt. 2

My incessant crying aside from earlier. I dove into some workings again.

I was set on inducing a trance with purely breathing techniques. It feels good to feel my chest expand and depress with each conscious breath. I clicked on some rain ambient noise and set myself focused on the push-and-pull of my sternum.

My mind wandered here and there. Oddly enough, I wasn’t getting all too frustrated with passing thoughts this time. It’s finally ingrained into my head that meditation is a practice, not a talent, so I stopped getting worked up when I break concentration now and then.

Though eventually my mind wandered into pathworking. I had Leviathan’s lit candle before me (it felt right to have him nearby even if I couldn’t “feel” him like I used to) and I fell into a habit of reciting his enn. I usually do whenever I am stressed or feeling particularly emotional, but I guess I just wanted to fall back into the routine of it.

I stood at the entrance of a dark cave with water quietly passing around me. Within the cave was a dragon with only his face visible. His eyes were lit with passion and he reached out towards me with his claws, dragging me deep within the cave until the darkness was so thick that I had lost all of my innate senses.

At the bottom, I tumbled outside, thrown by this dragon until I was at the feet of a more draconic aspect of Leviathan. He stood with his normal androgynous beauty with scales outlining his face, his eyes pitch black, while his mirage faded between a terrific unknown beast and this humanoid man before me.

Content Warning: Gore and Bodily Mutilation

He had reached out and grabbed me by the back of my head just as I was sputtering out water to speak. I was comfortable, to a point, but I couldn’t help being tense since the aura felt off. Much like a child being silently scolded with a stern glare. By the time I could breathe, he pulled me closer, his hand holding my head back enough to stare him in the face. His voice is wavering between this deep, resounding vibration and intelligible words. All I could make out is “you’ve come back; filthy”.

The filth in question was this unease in the back of my head and heart. Like a black sludge on my soul. With a claw, he dragged it over the skin of my chest, revealing this golden orb that was dulled by what looked like oil. He pulled it from my chest and washed it clean with the rain.

“Listen, for I’ll cleanse you in this moment. I will task you to keep this state for a week.”

There is no pain, however I felt hollow for a second. The blood bubbled at the edges of my wound, but never overflowed onto my skin. I was vulnerable and weirdly self conscious of how he could see my exposed organs beating inside of my body. I could even say I was perturbed how it didn’t disgust him to see my vital viscera. None of these are rational thoughts, of course, but in the moment it felt like my body was also my mind and he was pulling apart at the raw edges. Looking back, it says a lot about how guarded I am for nothing, so much so I expect a primordial being to be judgmental of nothing.

He then placed this golden orb back into my chest and before he soldered the wound, I placed my hands over it and asked, “why do you think I can accomplish that? I’ve barely made it more than 3 days.”

LVTH: “Your mind and your soul readily acknowledge what you must, and can, do to complete this task. It is the disconnect between the flesh and spirit that is holding you back.”

The wound on my chest snapped shut with an echo of a large door clicking shut and I am once again on my feet away from him. The rest becomes a little hazy in my memory now but I vaguely remember passing quotes like “You will cleanse in the salt of my tears and drink from the blood of my soul” and other passing words like “purge” and “neglect”. None of which I can figure out if relevant, but I do remember telling him that I had missed him before my eyes snapped open back to my room.

I did a small tarot draw and to no one’s surprise: IX of Swords and II of Swords. Both Reversed.

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, lol.

Anyways, have a nice night! Looks like I have some reflection to do.

July 14, 2021

I sat down for a working session with Leviathan. The last few days I’ve been racked with unnecessary anxiety to the point of developing a minor sickness as a result. I’ve been unable to focus and when I get home, all I care to do is go to bed and sleep it away. Naturally, I thought I was tired, but I know my maldaptive patterns when I see them.

I usually listen to ambient music when performing invocations (or meditation in general), it also allows me to track time pretty well. I was impressed as usually I struggle to make it to the 10 minute mark of uninterrupted focus, but I managed to withstand up to 18 effortlessly.

In my pathworking, I chant Leviathan’s enn until it becomes a passive action like breathing. I visualize him before me and he takes form of him sitting down on his ankles, hands firmly on his knees with his back in perfect posture. His more draconic features are present this evening and his eyes are a dragon-like yellow with black slits instead of the usual pure-black. He doesn’t speak.

I fumble about the sudden anxiety. I ask for clarity. When I initially pathworked the other night, I didn’t quite ask for assistance with anything. But now, it felt appropriate to ask for some guidance. Though riddled in my anxiety, he reached forward and flicked my forehead. A motion, that for some reason, made my actual chest twitch? But soon after, all the stress melted from me like candle wax and I was focused on him. At this point, he is careful not to repeat himself, his voice quiet against the water crashing behind him like it’s forcing me to tune in and listen closer:

You will build clarity when you build your discipline.

He reached towards me again and yanked this chain that was sitting around the crown of my head. It snaps into a black smoke. He continues to mention in passing that I should focus on my workings and build discipline through routine and an obsession with my work. Some passing mentions of Belial mixed in there, perhaps he was mentioning the Earth? And some of Satan, which I assume he is referring to the spirit. Or maybe he is suggesting I work them into my pantheon as well? I will have to think on this one as he was vague and I was losing focus.

I feel incredibly at ease now and I’m very grateful he was willing to do at least that much for me upon request. I guess I’ll spend my time reading into Satan and Belial and maybe something will click.

Today’s tarot cards are: 3 of Swords and Knight of Swords (Rx) Yikes, I know. I never felt more tired than when the 3 of Swords fell out onto the floor and I hope it’s just a misinput.

Anyways, I guess I’ll get to my books. Have a nice night!

July 18, 2021

This is really more of a 7/17 journal, but I pushed myself pretty far last night that the only thing I wanted to do was crawl in bed.

Last night I did a short ritual to Archangel Kamael. The reason is rather personal and I don’t intend to share, however I was kind of amazed by the experience? I am still thinking about it to this moment. I’ve been in presence of angels before, especially when I was sick and dying. In older churches, I could sense maybe 1 around, very faintly. But, I guess as I developed my clairsentience and clairaudience, it was so overwhelming to be in formal presence of one. Even after closing the ritual, I could still hear him around for a short moment before I fell asleep.

In contrast to other divine beings I’ve worked with, the second I read off the words, there was an immediate shift and a heavy pressure not only in my head but my shoulders. I spoke his name 3 times and began my workings, but the entire time it felt like I was shifted somewhere else other than my very small 3x3 space on the floor. Like a cold, empty opera hall. I closed the ritual and immediately he was gone.

Leviathan usually lingers for a moment (then again, I’ve always noticed that he is usually always around, watching and waiting sort of fashion), or even Dantalion tends to linger too, but Kamael immediately cut off and left. Which was a little jarring at first, my body “fell forward” at the absence of it. Though, as I laid down to go to bed because that whole exchange was exhausting, I closed my eyes to the sound of chiming and some kind of symphonic music and image of a marble face buried within a circular array of feathers and gold detailing. I can’t really explain without a drawing, but perhaps one day I can recall the image. NGL, it did spook me awake because I thought someone was in my room before I eventually passed out into a deep sleep.

As elated I was to be able to be in presence of another divine being, I think I was more joyed that I could feel and see the progress of my work. I’m starting to see how naturally things are coming to me and how receptive I am of them.

Anyways, I’ll close this entry off here. Have a nice day!

1 Like

July 25, 2021

There was no work to be done tonight.

Though, it felt necessary to include this within my journal as it is related to my spiritual path. Recently, I have received a reading regarding my path: hinderances, possible steps forward. My intention for this reading was more out of childlike curiosity than it was finding anything totally constructive. That is not to say that it was entirely irrelevant. There are definitely things I can improve upon, however I didn’t quite anticipate the analysis I was met with instead.

I’ll forgo the finer details —for they are personal to me— but what had stood out to me was the analysis of who I was. There has always been a vacancy within me since I was young that wasn’t brought to light until I was in college. I wouldn’t say I was aimless in any capacity, more so, I had left myself to the mercy of the world and I was generally okay with whatever came my way. I had a mediocre sense-of-self, a driving ambition, and a handful of trauma that I had sewn deep into the recesses of my mind.

Living this way never bothered me until it had clicked one day. Me, at the apex of my development, had realized something was missing. There was a call to do something that I wasn’t doing. To fully understand what I was blatantly ignoring. Though, I had continued to ignore it for some time before one day I crashed and I burned. Face to cement, on a dark night, in the middle of nowhere.

In opening my heart to the spirits around me and fixing my place in demonolatry, I felt seated in a spot where it seemed fulfilling. Working with magick made sense. It felt familiar, like something I had been doing all along. The vacancy subsided only a tiny bit. Even for a small piece, it felt much more than that, like I had finally found the answer.

Back to the reading, it had stated that I had felt deeply misunderstood. Not by others, but by myself. I was confused in what I was seeking within myself and no matter how I tried to mark down my identity, it never made sense.

Unfortunately, it was correct. I was deeply perturbed mostly in part because I was frustrated. I didn’t want to admit to myself that I didn’t understand [my true purpose/self/meaning] because I had put in so much effort TO understand. To see myself not make any sort of progress to reconcile this emptiness was, to put it plainly, irritating.

I continued the reading while the thoughts gnawed at me. Perhaps I was trying too hard and that’s why I never made any progress. But, all at the same time, letting life flow through was the reason I felt like that in the first place. The longer chewed on it, the less flavor the thought had. My jaw was tired of eating the same thing and eventually I had pulled myself away altogether (physically).

That’s when it had dawned on me: “meaning”.

There was no meaning in my practice.

I’m not saying that implying that “meaning” is the answer to all my problems. It was a simple realization that lately I was too focused on methodology and practice that any sentimentality had escaped me. Much like mind-body connection when exercising or performing yoga, there was no connection in my practice. I wasn’t putting my heart into it.

I call Leviathan in base ritual, but it wasn’t constructive. I pathworked myself into his domain and left. I took his words down in a journal and attempted to decipher them without making any real connection to the obvious that I was willfully ignorant to. And, that was just Leviathan, that doesn’t account for Thanatos.

Thanatos is a deity I don’t believe I formally recognized in this journal yet. I wouldn’t say it is a recent development as my relationship with Thanatos was a slow one. Plenty of denial and misreading. I asked for several signs and he delivered, and yet I told myself “no, couldn’t be”. I eventually added him to my altar some time ago and spend my time lighting his candle with no formal working with him.

Why? Simple. I do not know how.

I don’t intend to pursue any sort of RHP-adjacent working relationship with him and I’m sure he knows that. It is that, I have asked what he asks of me and I can’t seem to pull an answer from him. Like a blinding light, he has pushed into my sight that he has rightful intentions with me, but doesn’t tell me. I sense his presence around me often. Watching and waiting. Quite a few readings, a scan or two, have mentioned him watching me. Quietly waiting. Waiting for what? I do not know.

I mention this for another part of my reading delves into me not leaning into a guide in front of me. I am hesitant, it seems. More so, I am afraid. Which, is laughable in a sense because I foolishly jump towards any presence that stands before me in hopes I’ll learn a worthy lesson.

Though, they could be right. Maybe I am afraid and I don’t know it.

At one time, I was ecstatic to delve into the finite workings of necromancy. However, reading into workings with Euronymous deterred me, for I was a novice and I was afraid of shades. Silly, I know. There was a longing to want to do it, but I was afraid that I would lose something, or someone, important. As much as the death current intrigued me, something was chaining me down from it and I detached myself from the desire thinking it was a passing fancy.

Shortly after, Thanatos had started appearing before me. I laughed and thought “no Hellenistic deity would come to me”. I work and stay locked in demonolatry and the Draconic current that the idea of something outside of that pantheon wanting to work with me was unfeasible.

And yet, he stayed knocking. The dead butterflies on my trails, on my car, in my yard. The crows and vultures that sit on my window at home and at work or even when I go out. The dead animals of all varieties that were everywhere on the road, in my walking trails, on my porch. I started seeing his name in random, non-spiritually related books, in tweets, in random places. I finally caved and said “alright”. I set him up a candle on my altar fixed with a butterfly and animal bones. I light his candle every so often, but I hear nothing. He is watching me, but saying nothing.

Maybe, it is time to stop being a coward.

Not only a coward. It is time to be conscious. I say the words, but I do not feel the vibration. I feel as if I need to take my practice into my spirit with conviction rather than performing rites to feel a connection. I want to close the discrepancy between what I do and what I experience.

And, maybe, I need to formally commit to my practice and take Thanatos’ hand into what he intends to lead me into. I need to stop looking through Leviathan and look into his/her eyes to see the reflection of me. There needs to be a sense of responsibility and accountability for me to truly experience the life in this body and this mind rather than constantly seeking and expecting, for my wants and my wills mean nothing without savoring the reward and returning gratitude.

Anyways, apologies for the rambling. I hope you all have a great night.

July 26, 2021

Content Warning: Gore, descriptions of bodily viscera

Today’s tarot cards: Queen of Swords, X of Wands

Moments before I light the candles on my altar and prepared my space, I felt a calling and a deep wound. A brief image of me, lying on the sand with my innards exposed to the cold wind. I suppose I was simply drifting off into a daydream, but something about it felt too unlike me to consider it passing imagination.

I lit Thanatos and Leviathan’s candle on my altar and took Leviathan to the floor with me (my altar space is a small shelf, I do all my workings on the floor). I sat myself on the ground and started to chant LVTN’s enn. I got to about 8 repetitions before I found myself walking out large golden doors. I open to the cloudy, dark skies that cascade over the turbulent ocean. Off in the distance sat a black dragon, perched in his spot, watching me from afar like a monolith.

Two steps and suddenly I’m sitting in the sand with a body that looks exactly like me within my lap. Her flesh torn open and delicate vitae beating quietly under the rapturous collide of waves in the background. She is not in pain, rather she is sleeping peacefully in my lap. I stroke her hair out of her face with my other hand cradles her. Not even my haphazard grip on her dead weight was enough to stir her.

Planted in the sand was a needle that pricked my finger. A touch annoyed, I dug it out and held it up to the mute sky to see it was a surgical needle. With it, I took to the body within my hands and stitched her up. The skillwork was definitely lacking, however I was little worried about critique, much less by the black-clad figure looming over my shoulder as I worked.

It was a long journey for her to get here,” Leviathan first said.

By this time, I was hugging her to me, keeping her cold flesh warm against mine even if the sand irritated my skin.

She’s broken. She loves you. She doesn’t ask much of you, just that you love her too,” he continues. “She got lost trying to find you here.

Tears welled at my eyes. A pang in my stomach bothered me along with the swell in my throat. I felt guilty and responsible for the Hell I put this girl through. I kissed her on her forehead for I lack the words to comfort this dead body. Though she must have heard for the tears streaked her own cheeks.

“I do love her. I am sorry” was all I could say to her.

I took a deep breath and kissed her again. Her cold skin becoming warm and by the time I opened my eyes, my hand were buried in the sand with no one seated in them. She had joined into my body and I looked up at Leviathan standing before me. I had opened my mouth to ask him what I intended to ask initially, but he silenced me with a small gesture over his lips. He told me “that is enough for now. Go take care of her.” before I found myself falling forward on the floor and back in my room.

Oddly, I felt sad. The kind of sadness that follows guilt and the inability to reverse the sin you have created. I recognize that Leviathan had shown me what I needed to see, for he knew I was going to ask for direction and he had shown it to me. It starts with me, what I’ve neglected, and the young woman I left to wander the shores alone.

I was at peace with what Leviathan had shown me, though my work wasn’t complete.

I turned to Thanatos now. I did not intend to pathwork, but simply make my intentions known to him.

I attempted to visualize him when I felt his energy enter my circle. I found myself in a graveyard, one that borders the tree line of the woods in my area. It was dark and the air thick with humidity. Lopsided gravestones, lovingly sunken into the soil, all around me with a single cloaked figure in the middle. It’s common Thanatos is depicted as an older man, but to me his face is shadowed by his hood other than the lower edge of his mouth. His white hair sprawled out from the edges of the hood down his chest. One hand is a skeleton, the other adorned in a tattoo underneath a golden assortment. The rest of him hidden behind this cloak with only the soft purplish glow of his eyes through the darkness of his head covering.

I stated that I intend to learn what he has to teach me and I wish for him to make his intentions known to me.

His voice is quiet, like an ambient whisper that comes from more than one direction. He held his hand out for me to take and make it clear that I had nothing to fear. Though, this wasn’t quite the soft “everything will be okay” feeling. His comfort felt more like “you will endure my trials, but I will ensure you do not sink”. The exhaustion began to weigh on my heart; he had squeeze my hand with a firm reassurance.

I pull myself from this trance to face his candle again. For good measure, I state my intentions and wish again before I dismissed him.

I put myself to feed from the energy around me and those who have wronged me to replenish the energy suspended in two deep sessions I had before I wrapped up my workings for the night.

It feels… comforting to feel like I healed an aspect of myself. Also to pull such good tarot cards to help affirm that I am making the right decisions also helped ease my mind. Though I am exhausted from my workings and I will call it a night.

Take care, everyone. Have a good night. (:

1 Like

July 29, 2021

Light work for tonight.

At some point, I have drawn a lot of attention to my body. The flesh and structure of it, how energy flows throughout it. I’ve been paying closer attention to the food that I eat and the way I that I hold my body, feeling the balance between both my feet firmly planted onto the ground. It’s an odd experience for I feel like I am experiencing my flesh for the first time.

I make it a point to workout often. I enjoy the soreness in my muscles and the floating feeling afterwards. The mind-body connection that can be created when lifting weights or holding my body is something that feels natural to me. I have been toying with the idea lately, but I decided to call upon Belial with a simple chant of his enn before today’s workout. I attribute the element Earth with the flesh and bones within my body, so he felt fitting to invoke. I didn’t ask much other than to empower the mental connection and incite the energy to push myself harder. Of course, Belial never disappoints. I felt improvement, whether it be me pushing myself as the act of working out became an offering/devotion practice or him drawing that last bit of energy I had. Nevertheless, I think this is a routine I’ll be sticking to.

For tonight, I am too tired to fall into my usual trance. I lit Thanatos candle to invite him in my space while I worked on astral feeding. The energy was cold today, but pleasant. I supplemented this with a nice mental restructuring of the muscle fibers on my bones. Weaving all the flesh back into place over the calcium before sheathing the skin over it. Not sure why I default to this as a “cleansing” method to expel the gunk from today, but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it. It was different than the usual rooting method I was getting tired of.

Today, feeding didn’t seat a sensation over my throat. It felt more towards my stomach, probably because I was taking in a considerable amount this time. It was an odd bloated feeling, much like anxious butterflies.

I leave it at that and thank Thanatos for his time. Not much else I could bring myself to do today.

Unrelated to that, my brain keeps repeating the Buddhist saying “天上天下唯我独尊” (Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am honored). I guess I fixated on that after glancing over it through my usual readings, but I thought it would be nice to share.

I’m exhausted, so I’m heading to bed. Have a nice night, everyone.

1 Like

August 1, 2021

This is actually a 7/31 log. I was unable to get around to it.

I went to a funeral yesterday for a family friend. It was nice (as nice as a funeral can be, let me make that clear). I remember being a touched annoyed by the overtly Christian service. It was less about honoring the person and more about how their life was framed by God, how they had sought it shortly before their passing, and how we should find our place in God, et cetera. Made us bow our heads and pray for new life, or something. Usually I am tolerant of this, but I had a feeling this arrangement was per family instruction and less about what the person would have wanted.

I had felt Thanatos around and… Belial? I had heard him laughing somewhere off in the distance, perhaps when I was rolling my eyes at bowing for prayer. It was an outdoors funeral at the cemetery and I went to wander around the graveyard shortly after the service. I asked Euronymous and Thanatos to safely guide the deceased spirit to where it intends to go along with a prayer of safety. I did not know him well, but I only wished him the best.

The graveyard wasn’t so active. Then again it was the middle of the day and there were several people there. There was a fidget, or maybe two, of fluttering spirits. Kids, maybe? Running around the place. I did not stay at the graveyard long as I had to clock into work pretty soon after.

At night, I performed one scan with some length of success then some energy work. I’ve been leaning more into my vampirism rituals and wanting to improve my methodology and my approach. I have not performed any sort of formal vampiric rite/ritual, reason being I haven’t felt “called” to. But, I have been looking into it. To assist with my workings, I’ve been looking into potential deities that I could work with or a general pantheon that I could call upon. This research is slightly delayed as I was also working on my elemental pantheon within Demonolatry.

I’m not looking to have a defined working pantheon with strict adherence to themes/masks. It’s just that Belial has been a soft addition to my everyday magick and it led me to realize that I lacked a fire aspect in my path. I had Leviathan, my water, my blood, and my emotions. Belial: my earth, flesh, skin, bones. Lucifer: the air in my lungs, my thoughts and ambitions. Yet, I was lacking a fire. I’m not sure what fire personally means to me other than the heat in my body, but what aspect of myself to labor upon? My passion? Sexual energy maybe? (I’m not much for detailed sexual magick however, unless I am aiming to manifest through climax). Daemonic divine often puts Flereous in this spot, though I know little of the demon and I am unsure if I wish to place him there.

So, my working goals for a while is looking for a fire element to work into my practice and to perhaps find a vampiric guide. Bonus points if I can seek one that does both equally, however I wouldn’t be pressed if that wasn’t the case. I am also working through Draugadrottinn: Lord of the Undead and Akhkharu Vampyre Magick to see if I could potentially salvage something into a weekly practice. There is a wealth of information to be had, even if most of the rites/rituals are impractical for me.

Anyways, I hope this journal finds you all well. Have a lovely Sunday.

1 Like

August 3, 2021

Today’s tarot pull: III of Wands and the Magician.
Cards courteous of Leviathan, for I asked any message from him.

I’ll preface this journal with a dream I had last night. I expended too much energy attempting scans and working on a ritual, I passed out on the floor. This happens often (since I always sit on the floor to do anything), so it’s not unbecoming of me. I can hardly recollect, but I remember vaguely dreaming of Belial. A faint image of him and perhaps some mentions of him in general. Odd because I don’t feel like I have much of a connection to him, so for me to dream of him feels out of place. The only other time this has occurred was a dream where I found a handful of offerings for Azazel and delivered them to him.

I can’t reason any meaning or message behind his sudden appearance. Belial has always felt like a demon that was truly present everywhere, so I’m not all too surprised by the debut.

That aside, for today’s workings, I didn’t do much actually. I sat down to astrally feed off telluric energies. I sit in a dark field with the moon as my only light. My hands are buried within the grass and I can feel the coldness of the Earth against my skin. I buried all 20 of my tendrils into the ground and siphoned it into every facet of my body. It felt like a nice cool drink of water after a long nap.

During feeding, I noticed a silhouette watching me from a distance as I did this. There was no threatening aura nor bad gut feeling from this, so I left the entity to watch as he pleased. Can’t help but wonder what they could have wanted though.

Workings aside, I’ll transition into some concepts I’ve been sitting on. Whether it be a push from Leviathan, or a yearning of my own true will, I’ve been wanting to curate a formal ritual for Leviathan. I read a lot of structure, well-devise rituals for other demons, but I’ve only seen maybe 1 or 2 in-depth invocation rituals for LVTN. It will be something personal to me, but perhaps if I feel more confident in the efficacy of it, I might share it within this journal.

Another working idea is creating a couple of talismans. I have plenty of sigils for several fields of abundance and prosperity, yet there is something alluring about creating a talisman. It’ll take some active research and extensive thought on its intent and purpose, but I am wanting to push some physical workings of my magick for personal use. I’m not a very materialistic witch in the first place, so I’ll find it to be good practice to create something simple and within a vein of expertise (art and design).

The third is looking to evoke an angel or run through another working session with successful invocation. This is currently on the back burner for I have not put much thought of what I would call upon an angel for at this time. Though, I’ve been thinking of Metatron a fair amount over the last few months and wanting to divine on his knowledge for mundane subjects (physics, sacred geometry, etc). Perhaps, it would be more efficient to call upon Raziel (or whoever) to focus on magickal talent and acquisition instead.

These three items will be stacked upon my ever-growing “To-Do” list as I have yet to find a fire aspect to sit in my Pantheon, nor have I been working much on my vampiric grimoire either.

Speaking of vampirism, I’m toying with the idea of working with a black flame when it comes to cleansing. I’m seeing how I can utilize heat and divine flames to purity my source before I ingest it. Much like boiling water from harmful bacteria. This is greatly work in progress, but I’m fascinated to see how this filtering method will play out for me.

Too much to think about, not nearly enough time to execute. I hope you all have a great night and have plenty of rest. Goodnight.

1 Like

August 4, 2021

Light work today. I worked an 11.5 hour shift, so not much energy to spend in ritual. I performed my usual cleansing and feedings. It was difficult to keep myself upright, but enough energy flowed through to have me sitting at the desktop writing, right now.

I’ve been perusing some texts here and there, picking apart what I can as I attempt to design a ritual. I noticed something within one of my readings that forced me to recall something I wrote earlier in this journal:

There he [Leviathan] is mentioned as one of the main rulers of Hell, together with Lucifer, Belial, and Satan."

I faintly recalled a message that Leviathan bestowed me and I couldn’t make sense of:

What he had mentioned here made sense for a second and the revelation has the gears turning in my head. That being, using Satan was the fire aspect in my Pantheon. That is a highly tentative decision for I am still in the works. A choice nonetheless. I have also looked into Samael and Azazel too, but nothing is really connecting at the moment. Then, again, I am exhausted, lol.

There has not been much else accomplished tonight. I can barely keep my eyes open, so I’m calling it quits for now.

Have a lovely night, everyone.

1 Like

August 8, 2021

Tarot pull for today: Anant and Page of Wands. Both reversed.
I suppose the Magician (reversed) as well. It keeps falling out of the deck and staring at me the last few times I had pulled, so it felt appropriate to include it as well.

Did two different workings today: an invocation of Lucifer’s draconic aspect and a simple invocation of Leviathan.

It has been quite a while since Lucifer and I had last convened. Though, it is always pleasant to see him. I wouldn’t say he is exactly “excited” to see me after a long hiatus, but he always excitedly welcomes me back in the teasing manner that he does.

Workings with him were brief and personal therefore I won’t detail too much about this.

With Leviathan, I sat on my ankles and hands on my hips. I fall into an easy trance to meet with him. He sits before me in similar fashion, his long robes draped on all sides and his hair cascading over the rest of him into the waters.

I ask for mental clarity and sharp focus for the upcoming week. Something simple. He stares through me and only says:

It is done, but ensure you are maintaining flesh with the mind. Do not forgo the physical supplement.

I receive random images and words that basically equate to focus on energetic workings and getting plenty of rest.

After his declaration, the waters rise around us and we are both submerged into the endless deeps. The pressure becomes thick in both the pathworking and in my own room. I had ask another more personal question and received my answer within the depths.

Soon I am washed up on the shores and I open my eyes to the candle before me and I am once again in my room.

I forgot to do my weekly cleansing, so I will get to that. Otherwise, I have mostly been reading into several topics and haven’t been performing much work. I’m arranging a proper ritual for Leviathan still, but its still greatly in rough draft.

Not much else I can throw in there. Have a goodnight everyone. (:

August 11, 2021

Not much of an update to give.

I am on-call this week, so setting aside a definite time for lengthier practice isn’t really much of an option.

I am performing a 7-day ritual however and I slowly see why many rituals tend to be this way, lol. I can’t speak testimony of any results since I’m not finished, but focusing each day on a central point has enhanced my experience with Lucifer and allow me to deeply explore my clairsenses. Also having a focus allows me to stop generalizing purpose and dig in deeper into a desire.

Well, I feel like Lucifer has always been one that appears very clear for me. I usually can smell a hint of Sandalwood when he’s around and feel this “golden” feeling in my chest. I haven’t sensed him around lately, so I’m unsure if the sensitive clairsenses is me re-acclimating to him or if I am experiencing him better this time around.

I still have a few more days to go, but I’m pleased with my work otherwise.

Some odd emotions have surfaced. Sensitive shadow feelings, I guess. I would sit down before Leviathan (or myself really) and work through this, but I can’t risk being interrupted. Maybe it is the exhaustion getting to me, so my mood isn’t as perky as usual.

No vampiric work to be had either. I might indulge myself a bit when I wake up. Nor any progress on any of my ideas to be had. I am hoping that by working through the 7-day ritual, it’ll spawn some motivation and ideas for what I intend to craft for Leviathan.

For now, I rest idly until my phone rings again. Have a good night, everyone. (:

August 25, 2021

A lot has happened, all the while, not at all.

I’ve noticed that lately, small things have been manifesting for me? For example, I wished on an eyelash “I wish this person would be more open and verbal with me” and the crazy thing is that it actually happens. I’m aware that wishing and the likes is a packaged mini-petition, but it doesn’t even have to be on eyelashes. I could just think in passing how I’d like for something smallish to occur— e.g. I was exhausted one morning and I had to shoot some photos for a friend-model later in the evening. I was feeling how much I didn’t want to do that (but will since I did book the time) and the person cancelled on me a few moments later without me having to reach out.

I am also aware of my emotional attunement. A little too aware. At some point this last week, I was deeply upset by something that I willfully acknowledge wasn’t a big deal. I say “deeply upset” because while I was fine, there was a deep-rooted sadness like the person inside of me was crying (I’ve come to learn in the last year that this is a subconscious feeling). I was ready to squash this feeling away and tell myself to suck it up, but something stopped me and it was a feeling of me hugging my “child self”. I mentally ran through allowing their emotions to run free and somehow felt tons better afterwards.

Healing inner child, or however it’s told, is nothing new, but it’s something I’ve never… Personally done before? It was a odd that I hastened to using that method instead of approaching it in a confrontational shadow-self type of way. Still kind of confused about that as well.

I’ve mentioned earlier in this thread that I was struggling with body image issues and weight. I went to the doctor this morning and found that my weight wasn’t what was ideal for me. Usually upon these revelations, I spiral out of control, but for once I actually didn’t. I was upset and hyper aware of my body for a bit, sure, then soon this feeling of “whatever. I will work harder” and sudden motivation flooded over me. Have to say, also a new one.

I know that I had performed a 7-day ritual previously. However, those workings weren’t for any sort of request or petition, if anything it was for mantling a discipline into myself. I haven’t done much in terms of working with my of my demons or any deity nor doing any personal work with myself. So, I’m kind of looking around wondering what the Hell is going on.

To that end, I’ve been doing a lot of breath work nearly daily. I find myself with more energy throughout the day when I let myself experience the world for a moment. With that, I find myself more sensitive to my surroundings. It’s like the second I drop into focus on anything (reading, work, driving, etc) the pressure around my head and third eye is immense. It’s not a normal recognizable pressure of a spirit hanging around, or if it is I do not recognize the energy signature. It has been distracting to say the least.

I’ve been kicking myself on slacking on the things I had set out to do (listed in earlier entries). I can’t say I’m too entirely discouraged because these new developments are leaning me into something I should probably be paying attention to, but simply haven’t.

Fun aside: Several ravens and cardinals have been sticking around my work and home lately. I’ve nearly named them all. Also giant butterflies keep appearing around these places too. I only mention this because they’re not the usual monarchs. They’re some sort of dark blue/black breed. I don’t know. Not totally sure if it means anything, I’m just so excited to see my favorite kinds of insects/animals hanging around me and wanted to mention it somewhere.

Anyways, have a good night everyone. (:

September 24, 2021

Took a brief step back for a little bit from journaling since I’ve neglected to find the time to do so.

It’s Autumn now! My favorite season of the year. Starting off the season, I actually performed a sort of cord-cutting ritual for someone else with extreme success. It was something more supplementary to their own workings, however the story to be told was something that brought them to full closure, so I’m proud of my working there.

Other than that, 'tis the season to explore more working with Thanatos. I think I found myself in a position to work with him on more spiritual matters that I won’t detail in this online thread, though needless to say I’m very excited.

The more “exciting” developments is that I am working with Lucifuge Rofocale for the meantime. It’d say, it was something I believe I was expecting, however was still surprised to see him come around a third time. Lucifer has taken a step back, it feels like, and Lucifuge has stepped in. There is “work to be done”, so I am told. I’m curious to see where this would go.

Work with Leviathan is still steady. A few nights where I’ve only held his candle and cried in front of the flame until I’ve purged myself of emotions. He’s led me to something lately that I realized that I needed to work on:

“You intellectualize your emotions before you experience them.”

Guarded, I wasn’t sure why that was an issue until I realized that I was holding weight in my chest due to the fact I wasn’t allowing myself the freedom of enjoying, well, being alive. It felt necessary to step back and “fix” my emotions rather than letting the flesh live through them then moved on. So, insert bouts of joy and bouts of crying fits into deep-seated comfort.

I’ve taken to yoga as well, strangely enough. It was more for the fact I needed back pain relief due to my job, but the more I went for pranayama, the more in-tune I felt with myself. I could easily drop into meditation now and honing into ritual is as easy as a finger-snap now, essentially. Not that I am selling the practice, I just thought it was convenient. Better back, better mind.

I’ve taken to written journaling as well. A journal devoted to Leviathan and it is nothing but me trance-scribbling all the things that bother me. I suppose “shadow work” is the term, but really it’s for any difficult thought or emotion that needs ironing out. I’ve seen great mental improvements as well, I’ve stopped bottling unnecessary anger and grief and now I can focus more on mundane, fun things that are vastly more preferable than ugly little anxious thoughts.

I’ve thought about Kamael again recently. Something about him lingers, most likely because I performed ritual with him, but praying to him to unworkable stress and him delivering is something… I can’t describe. I suppose. I’ve also managed to find an image that encompasses how I saw him that night:

Source: Client — Jay H. Holloway

Maybe I’ll look into angel magick for a little bit again. I’ll pulled back to reading plainly about magick as a whole, but angelic magick has me curious again.

Outside of this thought vomit. I think that is all the pent up experiences that has occurred for the last month unless I remember something later.

Have a nice night, everyone.

September 29, 2021

Haven’t had the want nor need to pull any tarot cards today. Not feeling particularly inclined to divine anything.

I recently purchased Damon Brand’s Success Magick book. A moment of panic and a handful of hours with existential dread, I can say with an ounce of confidence that it was an impulse buy. I’ve always been a fan of the practicality Damon had to offer and I did mention previously I was interested in working with angels a little closer. Be it a call from Kamael, or my own curiosity.

My time would probably be better spent looking through his Wealth Magick or Magical Cashbook writings, however, I am more interested in the pursuit of success. The feeling of completion that brings an underlying satisfaction, if you will.

Following through this book is going to take quite the commitment, (18+4 rituals? I believe). Each ritual being done for 7 days at a time. Normally, I’d complain but I do need the discipline. I started on Ritual One and I’ll work from there. I highly doubt I’ll do a daily documentation of it.

I sat down in meditation with Lucifuge today. It was odd to have an actual teacher, in a sense, guiding me through. Today was breath, much less about breathing and more about the stagnant and potential energy around me. I found myself breathing in rhythm to his instructions before he left me to practice on my own. I’m not willing to detail the full extent of the lesson there, but I felt rejuvenated again.

Not much else to share. I’ve been in presence of some angels lately, I couldn’t quite identify who, but the energy was of that likeliness. There’s been plenty of spiders crawling on and around me the last few months. The naive child in my mind wants to say its a sign, but I can’t say with confidence that it is (largely because I can’t identify any being that would use that as a symbol).

I have other things I need to do, so I’ll cut the journal here.

Have a nice night, everyone. (:

1 Like

October 9, 2021

Not much of a lengthy update to detail this time around.

My mood has been fluctuating between a favoring one and a self-sabotaging one. I believe the overwork and the stress of working/job changes and dealing with immature people is finally catching up to me. Minor gripes, really.

On the Dark Libra Moon (my close friend recently stepped foot into witchcraft and now I get to know all about these Zodiac moonphases, yay), I worked with Lucifuge for another lesson. Admittedly, the lesson was muddled and nearly forgotten due to my exhaustion (this is what I get for working well into the night after overtime), but I do remembering him stressing the concept of clarity. To move and act with such. Unfortunately, I’m left reminiscing on the message until I can make something of it.

Recently, I’ve procured a copy of the Grimoire of Tiamat. I’m not sure where I sit on the idea of working through a grimoire. It’s well founded that I am horrible that keeping to routines and I’m very poor that sticking to what is written in the books. After all, what good is magick to me if it bears no significant association. I entertained the idea nonetheless since it comes with good review.

I’ve not read far into it, though I started to think more about my practice with Leviathan. It started to make me curious about the depth of my workings with him. I feel like I’ve only experience him/her at surface level and the shortcoming encouraged me to go beyond whatever I am doing now.

Interestingly enough, I was reading into the Invocation of Tiamat and the entire outline of the working didn’t really seem all that different than how I would normally approach Leviathan. A lone body surrounded by a black ocean to inevitably succumb to the black abyss; no breath, no sound until you rise in pure conscience. Both invocation and meditation are pretty similar to my usual pathworking to greet Leviathan. The obvious difference is inviting Tiamat into the body versus me speaking with a form of LVTN.

I suppose that sort of working would be obvious and no different since LVTN is another name for Tiamat. One and the same in nature and chaos. My surprise is rooted in the fact that my usual gnosis was outlined in a book before me, you know.

The book comes with a hefty warning label especially warning against dabblers, so I’ll take some time to consider if I want to proceed working with it or not.

That’s all for me for now. Have a nice day, everyone.

1 Like

October 10, 2021

Good evening, a minor update to my decision.

I’ve elected to go ahead and work through the Grimoire of Tiamat. Re-reading the material a few times, there was a sort of calling to me. Whether it be the pre-existing connection that I share with Leviathan or not, Tiamat herself felt welcoming and familiar. Not exclusive to her, but her children as well. Rituals of vampirism are equally beneficial to my goals as well as my usual inclination to the Draconian aspects.

I worked through Tiamat’s invocation tonight. I began, as suggested, with attuning myself to a dragon’s aura. This method is not new to me and I went right ahead to envisioning my aura in form of a dragon, screeching to the cosmos until my lungs strained and my “throat” was raw. The long neck coiling around me like a serpent and I, myself, seated in the center of the aura with my wings out-stretched to the sky.

Turning to actual invocation, I give my blood, light my candle, and recite as instructed. I found myself watching the sigil for a long time until it was not only flashing, but finding new life off the paper as if it was manifesting above it. For the first two invocations, I do not really feel anything. Rather, I do not feel anything different. My mind is steady into the tranquility of the black waters. It wasn’t until I offered my second drop of blood, burn the sigil, drink the water, and read the last invocation did it become of me.

An appearance manifested in my mind. A serpent-like dragon with sharper scales, not fully formed. The entrails laying bare with black waters pouring from it. This flashed twice before a woman stepped from the mirage towards me. Her ebony hair descending into the abyss around us, as if it were a part of it. Snake-eyes locked on me while she watched me. This image holds briefly until I get near the end of the invocation.

The last few lines, I heard her voice overlap mine, reciting with me as her human form developed behind me, her hands holding my elbows like she is holding me (and my focus) still on the page. We say “I am Tiamat” punctuated by a crackle of thunder before her hands grab my shoulders, slide down my sides and stop right at my hips. In this moment, we merge into one and descend into the suffocating depths of the abyss.

It was everything and nothing all at once. The depths appeared speckled with stars as if I was in the heart of the Earth but also sitting in the seat of the universe. The deep-sea pressure pleasant on my form.

My body was warm. I couldn’t stop rubbing my arms and sides like I was trying to warm myself up from the cold, but the feeling was akin to me experiencing my new vessel. My flesh felt new under my hands and I felt safe, warm, at-home in the encompassing darkness.

Tiamat spoke again. I do not recall the exact verbiage, but the message was of her explaining the weight of eternity between us. She is a moment and I am forever, and vice versa. Detailing the ever elusive and arbitrary notion of time in the space we are in. Her human mirage pulls from me and merges again a few more times until her hands overlap mine and there is a firm wholeness in our union.

“Wake for there is work to do.”

Was her final words before my eyes rip open and I’m alone in the dark again. I go to stand from my spot and I felt so heavy. Literally pinned to the floor. I couldn’t balance nor stand up fully because it felt like I had no control over my own gravity. So, I opted to lay there for about 15 minutes before I could finally muster the strength to crawl into my bed.

Overall, I’ll say I undermined the experience at a glance. I didn’t expect the link I would have with her and how intoxicating it would be. I would be willing to say I am eager to continue working with her and through the book, but I don’t expect every entry to be as intimate as this.

Anyways, I am thoroughly exhausted. Have a nice night, everyone.

1 Like

October 23th, 2021

Not too much of an update. Since then I have went on a small vacation and, of course, had to work when I returned.

Since my invocation of Tiamat, I’ve been experiencing nightmares nearly every night. I wouldn’t say they’re paralyzing, fear-inducing nightmares. More so, stress-filled; like I’m running out of time. It’s been more of a nuisance than anything else, though I am not sure what is causing them. I wouldn’t outright say it is because of Tiamat, because it’s not, but no amount of journaling seems to alleviate it. It feels like there is something I am subconsciously not addressing, however I cannot unearth what that could be.

A fun coincidence to note. The Saturday on my trip, I saw 1 black cat. I drove three hours back home and found another black cat near my window. Then at the airport (dropping off friend), I found another black cat next to the road when I was paying for my parking. Just thought it was a neat thing since I never see purely black cats because all the outdoors ones in my area are calicos.

Maybe there is a message that I am missing, lol.

Another lesson with Lucifuge today. He has been rather insistent that I join him for this lesson. I lit his candle and his flame flickered wildly unlike it usually does. Today was, surprise, focus. There was some impatience since I couldn’t bring myself to commune earlier due to the fact that I can’t put forth my best effort. I felt like my mind and body were not attuned for any spiritual work, so instead I stepped back. Probably the forefront of what outlined today’s lesson, tbh.

One second I was in his office, the other we were outdoors. A wooded area with a lake in front. The sky is a greyish-pink, the tailend Ombre of a dying sunset. The scenery and colors felt very like a Supernatural scene, lol.

I want you to look and tell me what you see.

I look forward and tried to describe the scene as I have in the previous paragraph. Barely into my second sentence, he interrupts me.

No, you’re not looking hard enough. Look beyond that.

It was a little daunting. I attempted to cross my vision and look beyond the barrier of the image. It switched between the winter-y sunset and black abyss with a spiraling, gold-hued stairwell. I was met with a shake of his head and was told: “No, that’s not important.

He came up behind me and held my jaw/lower half of my skull in his hands, holding my head forward. For some reason, he likes puppeteering me from behind, I’ve come to learn. Maybe I am just that stubborn, or oblivious. Either way, he holds me still in my spot asks me again: “What do you see?

At this point, I’m not even staring at the valleys nor the water, I see nothing but the sky. Frustrated, I just say “nothing”.

Exactly. There is nothing. When you focus and look so far head, there is nothing to look at. All the worries, tribulations, useless thoughts, they mean nothing when you look all the way out there.

At this point, his hands drop to my shoulders before he continues. “You are focusing on the land, the details. They’re important, they have life and information, but ultimately means nothing if we leave this spot and go over there with our backs turned to it all. Keep your focus ahead and simply enjoy the view on the way.” In finale, he released me and my eyes forced open with little way for me to get in any final words.

I realize that after writing this out, it sounds encouraging, perhaps. A loving caretaker’s words, probably, but it felt more like a “I had something important planned, but you seem to be distracted. Let’s address this little annoyance and continue work” kind of vibe.

Harsh and ad-hoc that it was, it didn’t go unappreciated. I have been living in my head a little too much lately. Not sure why. Life feels boring and semi-pointless and no amount of self-reflection nor social engagement seems to push it away. I am most likely overworked. Personal problems, really.

Other than that, I was doing some sigil gazing with a Goetic demon earlier and the experience was unlike others I’ve encountered. When gazing, my body became extremely warm and I was so intently focused that my entire sight blackened everything except the index card in front of me. It also felt like I was looking at it with my eyes shut, like the purple-green color shift I see when my eyes are closed, but it was over the sigil. Very intense, very pleased with the outcome.

I’ve received another reading from another Demonolater. Not really for anything specific, I like seeing what they can divine from the energies around me/them. However, much like the last reading, it was plagued with warnings that I have no idea what they are alluding to. This is an anchor of frustration for me, tbh, because I’m not entirely sure what I should be looking for and being mindful of. Very much “Winter is Coming” feelings again, but for what? I don’t know. Emphasized a lot about goals and needing to put more work, however I don’t have any established goals (obviously, I’ve been thinking life is hopeless). A piece of me has always been feeling lost, like I could be doing more, however I never know what. Guess I might never know. I fully realize I could divine this, though I feel at this point unless something slaps me with an obvious word combination, it won’t be made apparent.

On a lighter note, I added some extra to get a reading on my birth demon/demon aligned with my Zodiac stuff, and I was told King Vine. Humorous because he is a demon of discipline and hidden knowledge/secrets. Everything I seem to be struggling in, LOL.

I think this encompasses everything I have been up to for the last week. I have been lacking on my vampirism practice. Though, I’ve been taking up breathwork/energy work and my energy has been pretty high, so vampirism hasn’t really been an outlet lately.

I’m still never-ending hunt for a Leviathan statue, can’t seem to find one at all (not even like a dragon). Am considering switching out my Lucifer pendant for another. Might replace my Leviathan bracelet too, if I can find one with his actual sigil that isn’t the sulfur cross.

I think that covers all grounds. Much work to do. Have a nice night. (:

1 Like