Struggling with Love Spells: Seeking Advice on getting a specific woman

@Mermi35 We do not trade in copyrighted material here so please don’t ask.

SAME!!! If I see some guy I’m into getting too close to another woman, I see him as used goods and lose interest immediately as well. It’s like an on/off switch.

So yeah, guys should be made aware that the “make her jealous” mindset can totally backfire.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think the difference is, it’s one thing for other women to be flirting with him, but he only has eyes for you… that’s hot, he’s a catch and that’s great…

It’s totally another for him to be confused about where his loyalty lies, or worse, come across as a low integrity, poorly self disciplined player who’ll cheat on you at the first chance he gets. That’s a total turn off. Besides, who knows what a guy like that is carrying?

2 Likes

It’s my experience and observations that women only want men who demonstrates to have options with women. The only time in my life when I experienced women wanted me was when I demonstrated to have options with other women.

Jason Miller talks about social proof in his chapter on love magick in his book Sorcerer’s Secrets. It’s a known thing in social psychology.

2 Likes

Right, "options", not, you’re a cheater who would actually go for the kind of woman who would poach another woman’s man.

We all know “if he’ll cheat with you, he’ll cheat on you”… And probably give you STDs. That’s not attractive. It’s the being desired that’s attractive. Not the full on “I’m taken”. So you have to be be very careful.

Unless you like the kind of woman that’s into all the drama and attention getting and catfighting. I guess that’s a thing.

2 Likes

I’m not a cheater. I’m a virgin and have never been in any relationships at all.

I can confirm there are men out there that get an ego boost from catfights.

One of the many reasons why I never argue or fight women in public. If I got some disagreement or issue to solve with them, I do it privately.

1 Like

I think the main point I’m, trying to make for @Marcellus is, you only have one woman in mind, not just anybody, not random women from psychology journals: this is HER, and she is unique.

So don’t guess what she wants or risk losing her with a backfiring pick up technique, and don’t bother with attraction when you know she’s already attracted: find out what the roadblock is and fix the actual problem.

To do that you’re going to have to talk to her, sooner or later, preferably sooner.
“Faint heart never won a fair lady.”

As a man, I can confirm what you mention is accurate.

This is a great attitude in general.

I have learned in a hard way that when you fight in public especially with someone you know and close to, vultures will start gathering around and the consequences are rarely good.

2 Likes

Then I’d suggest you’re careful with your observations. In the same line of what @Mulberry said, it’s one thing to have options and be seen as a catch, but it’s a whole other thing to be seen as a man-wh0r3 that will stick it into anything that crosses their path.

There’s also the matter of the type of woman you’re aiming at or referring to. Some women want a catch, other women want the guy that’s been around the block quite a few times under the illusion that “he will settle down for them” and they will turn a player into a hubby (lol).

My point is… instead of assuming what women want, think of the type of woman you want. What would she do and be like?

And just to avoid derailing (because we’re supposed to talk about magick here), these are all important points to think about even when casting an attraction spell to draw people towards us (men, women, whatever). Nobody wants to attract everyone… so it’s worth sitting down and being detailed about the type of people we’re trying to attract when doing seduction spells and rituals too.

3 Likes

I once was deeply in love with a wonderful man. I just had to figure things out in my Life before committing to a meaningful and serious relationship to him and I expressed that I needed time but that I would like to give it a chance, once I’ve sorted out some essentials.

Sadly he thought that playing stupid games and demonstrating “Options” would make things go faster from my side.

I dropped him right then and there. Until then he was the most handsome,intelligent,funny and caring guy I’ve ever encountered. This behaviour ruined everything over the course of very few days. It reeks of insecurity and immaturity and its deeply unsexy.

2 Likes

We do not talking about what people want. What we as human beings say we want is not always the same as what we are attracted to. Attractions and wants are 2 different things.

Sure, you do you.

1 Like

What I mean with “options” is that he shows he is desired by other women. The only time women have ever showed or told they were in love with me was when I somehow demonstrated to be desired by other women. There is no player about that. I saw it began alone when a girl talked to me and walked with me despite we had nothing going on intimate.

C9xu0qNXYAAi7rR

4 Likes

Thank you for the information.

Yes, this is also in line with my impression.

Thank you very much for saying this :slight_smile: I am 27 years old and currently at the best place I have been so far, after years of work and struggle to be where I am at now.

Got it on this. Thank you for the explanation and the articles. I will make sure to go through them.

I can relate on this one. I was annoyed when I saw she was with someone else back then, but it faded after they broke up. This was prior to me studying magic.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense and is also comforting to know as I don’t like to act in a way that is not genuine.

Why do you think this is unlikely to happen? The girl I met and dated at work last year reached out to me first and initiated us driving to the office together, meeting up etc. Was she an exception or was it due to her and me being at the same workplace and already in communication?

To be honest, my main challenge is overthinking and not being able to pick up on signals from women. Magic, supported by workouts and style improvement, helped me to receive much more looks and glances in general, but I’m not good at reading between the lines or taking a hint while out. This is effecting my confidence negatively, as I am unsure and this is being picked up. I have lost more then one woman because of this.

For example, the other day I was leaving a restaurant with a friend who is more observant than I am. He told me that the girls sitting next to us had been discussing how good looking I was, but I didn’t even notice. This was just a few days after I had called upon Sitri and Gremory to give me a lustful aura that is attractive to women and to help me improve my looks. Is there any demon (ideally from the goetia) that would help me in improving my perception and interpretation of signals from women so I see them clearer? I evoked Furcas to improve my intuition, but that did not change my perception in my day to day life regarding this matter.

2 Likes

You might like to try Ronove. According to Corwin Hargroves in Goetia Pathworking, he brings improved charisma, makes you appear safe and trustworthy and gives you directed charm. So you appear more charming without having to change yourself even.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I have encountered Ronove before, but it did not occur to me to evoke him for this matter. Will definitely do so on Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like