I’m curious if anyone can share some particularly “aggressive” methods to open astral senses and the clairs. I know this isn’t the best way to go about this but I am just sick of meditating daily for a while and not getting the results I want.
Therefore if I do have to spend a week or 2 in the loony bin, just to come out with better psychic senses than I did before, I am fine with that. Drop the methods below
Yes, it is the root and yes, 20, 000 a day. You wanted extreme, that’s extreme. One former member here did a mantra challenge and spent 30 days vibrating that bija mantra and his clairaudience kicked it around the 20 day mark.
I’ll do those things you suggested minus the sleep deprivation and asphyxiation. My mala beads will come in handy lol. Did that forum member also do 20k a day?
They started slowly and built up to it. The number of repetitions of the bija mantra is cumulative, meaning that the more you do it the faster the results can come. You reach full siddhi, which is a Sanskrit word that means powers or abilities, somewhere within the 1, 000, 000 or 2, 000,000 mark.
In addition to the meditation, would it work if I were to do the repetitions of the mesh ka mantra while going on a walk? Sort of like a walking meditation aided with the mala beads
Is 200-300 reps of the mesh ka mantra safe? Or is 100 already overkill. I was also considering adding that Lilith astral senses mantra that someone posted here. Maybe 100-200 reps
Yes, 200-300 reps is fine. I’ve been doing 100-200 reps of the mesh ka mantra daily for the last few weeks with no problems. However, just be mindful of how you feel. If the energy gets too intense for you, then cut back to something more reasonable. You don’t want to burn yourself out.
1 million wow, ima do this though, maybe off the wake up or before i sleep for about 30 days, 20k hindu LAM mantra and 100 of the mesh ka mantra. is the high repition supposed to kind of manifest it in your subconcious by constantly repeating it. Also Do you have any idea where these mantras stem from, Id like to look into their meaning and pronounciation and background. Before this 30 day mark Im jus gonna get comfortable doing these mantras cus i never really sat down and manifested something for a mantra but also I havent done something super consistent so this 30 day program will prolly help me out.
LAM is a Bija mantra. In yoga, the Bija mantras are said to be the vibrational building blocks of the universe. They don’t have any direct meaning; they are syllables that form the foundation of everything. You can find our more about them in the book Mantra and Primal Sound by David Frawley.
The mesh ka mantra was channeled by a former member of this forum from the spirit Meton.
is there a word of power/ mantra for extreme high money results? I mean the same idea of what you did here but in relation to money instead of astral senses, if possible under 1hour daily or two options one under 1 and one more extreme,