Stressed student? Having exam trouble? Look here

Bookmarked because I’m a super busy college student who may need this for quick reference in the future. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Shout out to Asmodai, Andrealphus, Vapula, Orias and Belial. Massively helping out as always.

Can’t go wrong with any of them. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Of course this is among of my favorite thread always…

Big up to this guy who wrote thus…

1 Like

Thank you.This is really helpful.

1 Like

what does that really mean he can shift reality? that’s all i want to know. change life,location ?:thinking:

I made a talismans or they just put their power into a sigil in my ritual it was amazing and effective

4 Likes

So would I evoke Orias if I want to influence whoever will be grading my exams into giving me a better grade than they usually would?

They’re really severe here and I just need to pass haha I’ve done my best but just as a precaution I wouldn’t mind a little help :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious how you or anyone else arrived at this particular description of power for Asmodai & Andrealphus. I’m preparing for a major exam (Medical boards), which I need to demolish (not just pass). Increased memory retention & motivation are what I need to carry me through the period of intense study. I can’t find any of these descriptions in any version of the Goetia.

Nice, I’ll try the Vapula/Andrealphus duo for boosting my programming skills and knowledge. I’m studying CS in university but I never programmed anything before that so it’s all new to me. I need to get a job this autumn so this summer I have to learn to code and make projects to show in interviews.

Have to say thanks to Vapula. This guy here missed a lot of lectures throughout the semester. Sometimes the lecturer himself never even showed up. So after surviving through some tough law school exams last week I came upon this thread and I knew I had hit the jackpot. Next morning I had my civil procedure exams so I evoked vapula asked for assistance. The next day I get into the exam couple minutes late but thanks to Vapula information was flowing like a fountain and I managed to finish the paper before time leaving those who came early still struggling haha. I’m always a slow one when it comes to exams but this time I was impressed at my speed. Vaps thanks :fire::ok_hand:

1 Like

Bumping this thread to say a big BIG thank you to VAPULA!
If you need to prepare for an exam or anything really that involves learning, this is your go-to spirit.
I’m telling you, after petitioning Vapula, I started learning what I needed with ease. Everything sticked after the 1st reading, something that doesn’t happen for me. I usually have to repeat something a few times but not this time.
I felt very prepared for my exams and did everything. The words just came to me with an unexpected ease.

Thank you, Vapula! I’m looking forward to work with you again!

3 Likes

WOW thank you for this! I’ll make sure to call on them I need to get my GED and I know that going to be a PAIN because I heard it got even HARDER. Thanks again👍.

1 Like

I have to thank Vapula, Andrealphus, Orias, Azazel, King Paimon

Call’em

1 Like