Strange theory on the dead

What are your thoughts on this. How probable do you think this is. You know someone and they die. Now after they died they now know your subconscious and conscious opinions based off of how they were as a human when they were alive. What I mean is I’ll give an example. I’ll make up a name. John. John is my best friend in this scenario. John passes away and now knows how I felt about him as a person somehow. So would the shade of the person still know? Like even if I had negative opinions about “John” would you say that after John dies and if John’s shade interacted with me or even just knew me in any way would you say John would know that I had not so good or good thoughts about him? Seems a bit silly but I have had that in my mind as a possibility for a while now. Tell me what you guys think!

This is not a reasonable assumption.

There’s no reason for them to have any idea what your subconscious is doing, and they might know your conscious onions if you told them and if they remember. Usually they’re preoccupied and stressed about the whole being dead thing.

Lol

I seemed to always have that thought though. Hm. Thanks

I’m friends with an old guy who grew up with a mom who channeled and read charts. He’s dying of cancer but he’s been into the occult and metaphysics for something like 75 years. He’s having all the same issues with death as anyone else I know who’s dying, so we’re having some really insightful conversations. He thought he was fine with death but now he’s terrified.

In his life, he talks to spirits all the time, but he says he’s lost a ton of metaphysical friends who promised to come back to visit and nobody ever has. He thinks that when someone dies, they lose their attachment to the meaning of friends they had who were still alive, so it just doesn’t occur to them to visit. Why would they? What would they say? They’re irrelevant to use, we’re irrelevant to them. He thinks we just sort of disintegrate back into energy or consciousness or whatever the universe is made of.

Food for thought.

Funny that is exactly the opinion of my uncle.

1 Like