Strange repeating numbers

I keep seeing numbers like 1111 reoccurring I. Almost everything I do. Also 444, 4444, 1144, 111. This is starting to get weird

3 Likes

Iā€™m not up on my numerology, but I will say this: make sure youā€™re not actively attempting to look for these. Once we notice a coincidental pattern, itā€™s easy to start picking it up everywhere we go.

1 Like

I have been seeing it for years now getting weird.

I never saw them before I started actively studying the occult. Now, I wonā€™t go a day without seeing at least one.

6 Likes

Been there myself.

5 Likes

The wildest part about this thread is thatā€“not only have I recently been seeing these numbers around a lotā€“but I logged on specifically to look for a thread about repeating numbers. Then BAMā€¦this thread pops up.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a trip. What if there is like a master of the number 11 or something lol

2 Likes

Thereā€™s something in the anthology of sorcery 2 about 11 being the number of perfection and perfect unison/melding/perfect possession.

1 Like

Since I made the post I linked all the repeating numbers that werenā€™t showing up started to. For months Iā€™ve gotten the whole shabang.

1 Like

I wonder what @AdamThoth makes of this, you around Doc? :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™ll admit that a lot of it with me is from constantly looking at the time. Last night was different though. I actually dreamt of a repeating set of numbers; I woke up and saw the same numbers. Then I went on youtube looking for something else and saw the numbers pop up again.

2 Likes

Same with meā€”I get the 1111 all the time or 444 is one that pops up a lot.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been seeing these numbers for 17 years now and I can say that they donā€™t occur all the time unless you are going through a big change. Everytime Iā€™m about to experience a big change, I see these numbers. Itā€™s worth looking at where youā€™re currently at in your life, whether youā€™ve felt stuck recently or if youā€™ve suddenly embarked on a new path. Your spirit guides are close and are communicating with you through numbers.

6 Likes

I find repeating numbers like 111 likes , 333k views, 1:11 video length on shitty YouTube videos like these numbers are telling me ā€œdonā€™t even try to play these videosā€ lol.

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m finding this, and rather stereotypically it seems to be with 666. Why!??

My pay after my bills came out showed up on line as Ā£666.00

I added up my expenses for travel for this month Ā£66.66

Bought some random stuff from a shop today. Several items. I never checked the amounts specifically. Receipt Ā£6.66

I know itā€™s synonomous with the ā€˜number of the beastā€™ but can anyone shed light on this?

Incident Last months expenses was also Ā£66.60

Account department will think this weird!

I was asked to add up the last 6 months just for claiming back tax ( some months I do mire travel than others. Itā€™s not always Ā£66.60 obviously) but I added the 6 months up and itā€™s Ā£666.60 !!!

Why!?

3 Likes

Same here! Itā€™s weird isnā€™t it!

2 Likes

I tend to see 11:11 3:33

me too? why do we keep seeing them??

I donā€™t know exactly why but Robert anton wilson in his book Prometheus rising writes that the human mind behaves as if it were divided into two parts, the Thinker and the Prover.
So whatever the thinker thinks, prover proves if you think or ask about signs you will get signs. I think thatā€™s how law of attraction works.

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦ I asked for signs about my work and for guidanceā€¦thank you for you input, it kinda makes sense :thinking: