Strange repeating numbers

1111 for me. I don’t check the time often but once a day, sometime twice I see 11.11.

I also use an app to book parking in my work building. This one (screenshot) really got me.

1st November - B1-111 :crazy_face:

1 Like

Are you generally tuned into numerical symbolism as part of your occult work? These numbers are as relevant as you accept them to be.

Usually means you’re on the right path and that anything you have been trying to manifest should be coming your way soon.

I know you guys don’t like white magick around here but among the white mage community it’s also a sign that you’ll meet your twin flame soon if you believe in them (which isn’t a subject I want to debate because I honestly DGAF about it enough to - I’m just telling you what ‘they say’)…

5 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

Generally speaking, no. I don’t know anything about numerology. I’ve always attributed it to some kind of muscle memory with my internal clock, or from looking at the time too much.

But like I explained, I’m now seeing numbers in my dreams. I’ve also stopped looking at the time as often as I used to because I’ve been using my phone less. The numbers still pop up.

Are we all going crazy?

Most of the time it’s 11:11 but my most interesting one is 333 because that always seems to arrive when i am waiting for an answer from the Gods and then seeing that is complete elation or …they want to tell me off …trust me don’t go looking for that one in a hurry!!!

Just check out the various interpretations of these numbers. It might be relevant to you. It’s not the numbers per se that matter: you are just receiving symbolic representations of something in your consciousness. In some cases, it’s just the numbers themselves but in most it is something the numbers represent. Do the numbers bring up any ideas intuitively and automatically when you think of them? The most important interpretation is your own.

3 Likes

Another 1111 for me. Just signed into reddit and noticed my karma.

1 Like

I can’t escape these repeating numbers.

might find this useful

2 Likes

It’s a cool pic never mind these guys discord and I don’t play whatever game that is.

1 Like

I think it’s world of Warcraft

1 Like

Yeah I hear that’s a popular game. I’m an OG original gamer Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Centipede, Asteroids etc.

3 Likes

It has around 10 million players. It’s said to be the most popular mmorpg.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s fun but I have better things to do with my time like sex, drugs, and listening to classic rock.

1 Like

It’s actually quite boring. At least, it is for me.

1 Like

Don’t worry, gaming get’s boring when you transition to regular life and integrate magick there more.

quite well said.

regarding it’s popularity, that’s a difficult one.
Yes, on one hand it is a very popular game.
On the other hand, there’s a complete economy built around it,
people farming ingame content with bots and selling it for financial gain,
having multiple accounts to run that,
you’ll find that type of botting in most mmorpg games,
once you know what to look out for.

why is that importend?
because the 10 million could very well be 4 million real players, 6 million bots.
i don’t know the exact numbers,
and that counts into the 6 millions those accounts which are actively played,
but for selling ingame content on outside markets,
aswell. :wink:

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

I saw 444 today & thought of the angel thread on here, but brushed it off. Then very soon after, the license plate of the car in front of me was “4443322” & I was like, “Ok, I see it,” lol.

2 Likes