Strange experience with spiders

Usually I am quite terrified of spiders, but once I saw this small spider outside of a window on a very tall building, and once I looked at it I felt such a strong connection to it… It’s hard to explain the feeling, perhaps familiarity? or just a very strong connection. It’s strange since I am usually terrified of spiders.
Then quite some time after that, a few weeks or maybe even a few months, when I woke up one morning I had a very vivid hallucination (first time having one of these half-asleep hallucinations) of a small spider crawling towards me on my wall, and I got up and looked at it and it changed size, had sort of sparks of light around it momentarily, then I turned around to turn the light on but when I turned back it was gone, and absolutely nowhere to be found (also not enough speed to hide away), so then I realized it was a hallucination.

Does this mean anything?

1 Like

Not sure if you have been working with Lilith but the discussion below covered a lot about Lilith and spiders

3 Likes

I don’t work with Lilith nor am I necessarily drawn to her, but the replies in that thread are very interesting, thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Spiders are sacred to a lot of occultisms and entities.

Divination’s your best bet for actually making some sense of the occurrence.

2 Likes

Arachne

2 Likes

Bael a goetia spirt, frim love and isdues hes a spider too

1 Like

220px-Bael

2 Likes

@eVox_61

I was just about to suggest Belial.
I’ve been working with him and having spider imagery and even feeling like a spider lately.
I can’t really explain the feeling any better than just. Like a spider.

2 Likes

It could have a meaning depending who you working with. For me the spiders situation calm down for a bit but they started to appear again i just killed one so that my sister won’t freak out. I know that lilith has a lot to do with it.

1 Like

I do get a sort of tingle in my body when I look at Bael’s sigil, but I don’t really see anything Bael could help me with at the moment.

Well at the time when I had this experience I did not work with any spirits before, if I remember correctly, except for a few angels.

They also can be sent as messages to raise your awareness as you’re not seeing something you should.

I’m still not sure which spirit was involved, but a few weeks ago at a friends house I was staring off at a wall while deep in thought when a spider lowered itself on that wall just to my eye level. I had just brought back my friend’s tupperware and immediately trapped it with the intentions of releasing it outside. Looking at the it, I realized it was a jumping spider which immediately came across as odd. Unless jumping spiders can act radically different from each other within a 10-mile radius, this one was nothing like the ones at my house. The ones I have prefer to live outside if its not freezing in door arches, fence posts, and other areas it can quickly move to safety if spotted by a human. Shortly afterwards, I saw something very black, noiseless, and quick fly across. When I asked if anyone else had seen the flying insect that day, they said no (three adults, two children). I highly suspect it was a thoughtform that didn’t want to be seen.

That’s my two cents anyway. I could be wrong and my mind was trying to see a connection that wasn’t there.

2 Likes