Lilith and spiders

Before i posted this i saw a spider on my roof and i instantly thought of Lilith.i’ve been seen spiders everyday everywhere i go. Yesterday as well. What is wierd is that i’m the only one that sees them. Yes, i do feel drawn to Lilith. I see her as a mother. What is she trying to tell me?

7 Likes

Animal spirit allie trying to give you her wisdom
Spiders shows you how everything is connected and how you can pull a thread to manipulate things at distance
they are masters of magic

7 Likes

shes probably telling you 2 things, one…call her, 2…I am watching over you…

these are my 2 cents

5 Likes

I think we had brief comments about this the other night, Lilith came to me around 3 weeks ago and man oh man… The spiders lol. I had one crawl across my chest in bed, I know this sounds really nuts, but I threw one up, and the other night one appeared on my phone in my hand out of nowhere and when I threw my phone (lol, they’re still intimidating) it disappeared into mid air and still haven’t seen it. Just wanted to share my experience and you’re not the only one :wink:

4 Likes

I Saw many spiders too, and remind me of Bael

1 Like

Spirits can materialize and disappear. This week i Saw 2 Black women, when i looked back they entered into the Room. A large moth entered My house, when i Walked to look closer It disappeared

Shamans calls her grandmother spider weaver of the universe
and as a power animal she can show you many many things

1 Like

@Marik the spider i saw on the roof before posting this was crawling towards me. I can’t find it now. I think you told me this in another comment.

1 Like

Spiders talk to us:

• If they are on a southern wall they tell you to watch your back, be careful, Do a cleansing. Take them out and let them in nature.
  • spiders on a Northern wall they tell you that you are safe. You can feed them with insects. Probably are familiars.

Scrying in a spider Web gives amazing results. Very powerful!

4 Likes

So whats the interpretation for them climbing on you? I find atleast one every day or two

2 Likes

maybe thats just Lilith reminding you of Her

1 Like

@MagickVigilante if i don’t think about her a spider will come out so yeah that could be it. But what could she want from me?

1 Like

Most of the spiders in my old house always made their webs in the north end of my room so that was a good thing to know

1 Like

my answer was actually directed at @Marik who was talking about his experience with Spiders, but same goes with you, Idk what she wants with you, maybe she just wants you to start getting to know Her, call her and ask Her, that is the best way to find out, or wait some time and see what happens next, either way, I have seen multiple times that spiders tend to be associated with Her, so she is definetly trying to make you aware of Her

@MagickVigilante i’m already aware of her. I can feel her sometimes. I get the feeling that she is watching me.

2 Likes

She probably is, talk with her through prayer, maybe you will get somethingh

3 Likes

@MagickVigilante i have never invoke a spirit before. Will meditating work to try to connecting to her? I heard that she watches over her children.

2 Likes

yes, but her energy is very strong, I have only successfully contacted her once, and I believe it was due to synchronicity

1 Like

@MagickVigilante i had contact with her in a dream. I believe 3 times. Her and a couple of succubi don’t remember how many. I also want to contact a succubus but i want to get to know Lilith first.

2 Likes

Contact Lilith…she will then guide you

3 Likes