STARTING IMMEDIATELY: Get Instant Access To Psychic Information

It is now All Hallow’s Eve, and so I unlock and open the gate for you to experience the first step on your Ascent to Living Godhood: OMNISCIENCE!

Leave your fears, prejudices and self-doubts behind you, as you shed your mortal skin for rebirth.

The time has come for us to quest after visions.

I give you Mastering Divination.

1 Like

Speaking as the co-creator of this magnificent educational program - I am BEYOND proud of the power and quality of the information we present.

It REALLY is a landmark accomplishment, and REALLY will immediately help you sharpen your clairvoyance with scrying, open up your mind for successful prophecy, and get very accurate results from your divination readings.

But most important of all, to me, is it is going to enable people to eliminate the deep insecurity and self-doubt many magicians and sorcerers have in regards to their (lack of) success with divination.

Many mages are afflicted with a secret inferiority complex, because they may not possess certains powers. They feel like they are not “real” magicians.

I firmly believe this will resolve that problem permanently.

Who is watching the program, and how do you like it so far?

Im 26 mins in the first part. i really like learning from a video for once! Looking really forward to getting to the techniques! I really think this will revolutionise learning the occult. btw, the work book. will it first be released after the 7 days after the sale?

How refreshing is it to have live video demonstrations and a discussion of the magick techniques, ideas and concepts?

Revolutionary, indeed.

Wait until you get into his performance of the rituals. There’s one scene, where E.A. is entering the deep theta-gamma synch, and he is so entranced he almost passes out and falls out of the chair - INTENSE.

And yes, the accompanying workbook and all the video files are available for permanent download immediately upon expiration of the trial period.

P.S. E.A. and I were chatting up plans for the Mastering Evocation program yesterday, and he is TURBOCHARGED with excitement to do visual performances of the summoning rituals - expect BIG things.

Watching this right now, really wish I had a download available, keeps freezing up cuz the dsl speed isn’t fast enought o keep up.

That story about the ouija board spirit shotgunning that guys mom was pretty crazy though. Gotta watch out for guys like that when doing this if your not prepared.

I watched till how get into the trance state of Theta-gamma sync…
Well i wont go beyond this before i finish praticing the oujia and physical tarot then invisible tarot and contacting the mentor by imagination in the trance state.

Ill start with the oujia board, hope it dont take long for any spirit start manifestating ~

hehe, ea had me going there when he pretended to open portals. Can’t wait to see the real technique for doing this, as that’s something I’m interested in learning to do.

Hahaha me too! I sorta cocked my head sideways like a confused dog, then burst out laughing.

This is a scrying mirror. There are many like it but this one is mine.

OOH FUCKIN RAH!!!

[quote=“Sukujin”]I have the same problem with my slow download speed too.

Timothy, would it be possibe, for future programs, to have an option to waive the 7 day money back period so we can download the course straight away?[/quote]

We’ll definitely take your question/suggestion into consideration, because of course we want to give you the most enjoyable and convenient experience possible.

It depends on whether or not it’s a streamline-able feature. As our numbers grow, absolutely everything about the checkout-to-access process needs to be completely automated.

That being said - while I do sympathize - it’s only a 7 day wait, so it’s not so terribly bad.

Hoorah, Kitari! I’m glad you caught that! Semper Fi!

Semper Fi brother!

Just one more day til my download links activate, then finnally I won’t have to put up with this accursed loading!

One suggestion for future releases is to make these videos similar to youtube videos which can load all the way if you just leave them alone. This one will only preload for a max of about a minute or so.

[quote=“E.A., post:1, topic:572”]

It is now All Hallow’s Eve, and so I unlock and open the gate for you to experience the first step on your Ascent to Living Godhood: OMNISCIENCE!

Leave your fears, prejudices and self-doubts behind you, as you shed your mortal skin for rebirth.

The time has come for us to quest after visions.

I give you Mastering Divination.

[/quote]

I have now completed the first viewing. My overall feeling is that Omniscience IS Attainable through the diligent practice of the techniques outlined in this program. I really believe, as Eric suggested, that by the time the Omnipotence program comes about, many of us will have reached a fair measure of that goal. Meanwhile, I have received my Tarot Deck and Runes, so it’s time to go back and implement. The next several weeks will be interesting… :slight_smile:

Sorry you personally are having a technological inconvenience. I understand how that could be frustrating and annoying for you.

But I dispute your complaint that you are “putting up with” our delivery protocol.

We use the fastest online video streaming technology available to the mass market.

If your computer/internet connection is unable to support it, that’s your problem. There’s simply nothing we can do, and we’re not lowering the quality for the few who can’t keep up.

One suggestion for future releases is to make these videos similar to youtube videos which can load all the way if you just leave them alone. This one will only preload for a max of about a minute or so.

Thanks for making a suggestion, in an attempt to help us to improve.

Regrettably, that’s a terrible idea, and it’s also NOT how Youtube works. Their service only allows preload on short-length videos, not extended plays.

Forcing the user to pre-load an entire hours-long video will dramatically increase wait time. Furthermore, if a person accidentally or deliberately closes the page, they just lost all the loading time. (Hence why Youtube permits it on short-length videos, because it’s not too much of an inconvenience to reload a 10 minute clip)

Youtube uses the same basic technology we do… a combination of cloud file storage and RMTP streaming file delivery. It enables a person to click anywhere in the timeline of the video, and instantly play from that moment - WITHOUT preload.

This saves record time and is the most innovative delivery protocol.

I’m sorry your personal technology is having issues. That’s why we are happy to provide you download links so you can watch at your own speed on your own hard computer.

Lastly, I’ll bounce the idea off my programmer again, to double check if there is any sort of tweak we may be able to do to ensure we have the highest, most top-notch speed for ALL users.

Would it be possible to have the downloads broken down into smaller chapters? So I can, for example, put just the bits about tarot meanings on my iPod without having the sample spreads.

I’m up and running! Thanks for giving this opportunity, E.A. I’m excited to get started. Didn’t expect to see thàt much information. Very extensive work! The 5 months will be well needed.

Gave a bit of a try with the imaginary tarot technique, I still need to go through it more but my initial impression is that it was easier to read the cards doing this then when they are physical, at least for me anyway.

I have not ordered…I am waiting to hear comments about this…things seem as if everyone has gotten quiet about this presentation in videos…I am interested in the scrying…has anyone made any leaps and bounds yet from time gone by when ordering to the present…I would like to get your impression of the facts…but I will order toward the end of the month…unless of course, someone says, no…it is not worth it…lol…

Uncle Fester says …He Who Exercises Patience Savours the Fruit.