STARTING IMMEDIATELY: Get Instant Access To Psychic Information

[quote=“Maxx, post:20, topic:572”]I have not ordered…I am waiting to hear comments about this…things seem as if everyone has gotten quiet about this presentation in videos…I am interested in the scrying…has anyone made any leaps and bounds yet from time gone by when ordering to the present…I would like to get your impression of the facts…but I will order toward the end of the month…unless of course, someone says, no…it is not worth it…lol…

Uncle Fester says …He Who Exercises Patience Savours the Fruit.[/quote]

Well I let the video run in the background while scrying at the part where EA takes you intot he theta gamma synch, he’s pretty good at it, was a good session, saw a bunch of familiar faces showing up including the monkey spirit who hangs out with me, havent seen him in awhile.

defectron…can you tell me if the ebook download with the course has the statements EA speaks about each card written out as far as his meaning…otherwise, one would have to transscribe his words to then type and read and assimilate…for each card…

Thanks for any detail…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:22, topic:572”]defectron…can you tell me if the ebook download with the course has the statements EA speaks about each card written out as far as his meaning…otherwise, one would have to transscribe his words to then type and read and assimilate…for each card…

Thanks for any detail…

Maxx[/quote]

yeah it does, also the runes too.

thanks…then I have no need to copy all this down to type then…

I am looking for to buy this program next week. Please give me some feedback.
What do you guys think about theta gamma sync and third eye opening techniques?

Any positive results using Koetting methods?

thanks

[quote=“Bigfriend, post:25, topic:572”]I am looking for to buy this program next week. Please give me some feedback.
What do you guys think about theta gamma sync and third eye opening techniques?

Any positive results using Koetting methods?

thanks[/quote]

First off, this is worth every penny. This is just like having E.A. Right there guiding you. I have gotten good results including information on an enemy that was verified and I had no other way of knowing this information. The Tarot section and scrying are my favorite. The Theta Gamma Sync works. It is probably something you can achieve without this video, but I think it will give you clearer understanding.
Don’t worry, you will not regret buying it. I imagine the next course will be even better.

I didn’t think I’d be interested in Tarot, but after EA’s explanation, I’m gonna give it a go. Also, the scrying part shows EA’s sense of humor, I like that. Can’t wait for the next one!

The part in mastering evocation where he teaches how to force possession will be awesome