“Starseed” chat room

Sounds pretty scary , being alone in the void, creation the ultimate paradox , I guess existence has no purpose besides to create what one pleases to, just cycles of consciousness , light and dark over and over , lol

Anyone interested in discussing the aspects of gender throughout spirituality and how they play into creation , spiritual strengths of each ? Men and women ? How do you utilize or see masculine and feminine energy in your practice , I personally resonate with the moon more and my intuition , I’m more yin oriented , It seems masculine energy is more in your face and go go , they’re both very necessary , masculine energy helps you push through your practical work and feminine energy helps guide it diligently , but id like to expand on the concept of yin and yang how else it can
Be used and seen

1 Like

I haven’t really utilized it, mainly because in my scans of myself and people, everyone has both masculine and feminine vibes in their energy. My own energy tends to move from either or or neither depending on a few factors. My friend energy despite how he is, he’s more masculine in energy.

1 Like

My energetic orientation is about 73 yin / 27 masculine , i kind of just have ideas and Inspiration bouncing around all day , I’m really good at tapping into the universal subconscious and using my intuition , I’m bad at taking action and using my logic , and dancing around issues instead of just facing them , which would be my lack of masculine energy , but I guess i believe it’s my energetic composition from the Pleiades

1 Like

I really resonate with the moon and pull energy from it and manifest with it ,

1 Like

I never really resonated with either of them atleast in varying degrees but that might have to do with the whole elemental thing since they both exist for me on the same ‘wavelength’

1 Like

Right , well they still tie into that too , feminine water , masculine fire , left side feminine , right masculine , drawing and projecting energy , I think it’s really useful to learn a bout it

yeah, there’s also feminine fire as well the Goddess Amaterasu embodies feminine fire, same with Amphitrite who embodies the feminine aspects of water. It’s interesting honestly.

1 Like

Some of the most powerful combinations are from
Inversion, like a man that utilizes his yin energy , like Thoth , and like you just said Amaterasu is interesting

1 Like

My physical body is male but I am a goddess. Go figure. They always tell me “you have no idea of the power of a woman in a mans flesh”, and apparently they are right because I really dont understand what power I am supposed to weild from that. Other than sexually confusing people and attracting people of both sexes. If I wanted too ofc.

Hi guys, how did you know you were something else from a normal human? Is there any practice? Is there anyone can please let me know? I would like to know that! Please tag me so i can reach this post out!