“Starseed” chat room

N it’s fuckn bullshit cause you can feel a huge increment between yourself and others spiritually, so ur basically trying to babysit other people’s spiritual growth , like thrown to the wolves here , unless you graduated from a negative density and came back as a reptilian just messing with people

I met one reptilian reincarnated who was a very nice person, the few I met in projection were more stoic, not mean or anything, not destructive, but they were more tribal in nature while some were fairly advanced.

2 Likes

That’s really interesting . I guess they are just as diverse as any other race , you can be from a benevolent star seed race and still be fucked up , I’m really interested in them but also alot feed off fear so , not something to get involved with

1 Like

There was this one starseed group I was part of, one of their pleiadians mentioned how they remembered their group of pleiadians and how they use to convert others to their ideals/way of life, to them they were doing good, but to another they were doing the opposite. It’s really interesting how there’s similarities in all honesty lol.

1 Like

I’m a Pleiadian and interacted with a few , LOL, I always shove my ideologies down other people’s throats , but that’s as dark as my nature goes , performing manipulative or harmful magic on others is actually painful like going against my true nature

1 Like

How about you , are you one ? Or just have past lives practicing shamanism , stuff along those lines

1 Like

My soul is akin to fae but also to starseed, similar to an elemental but instead of earthly energies like fire, water, earth, etc it’s more embodiment of cosmic energy. So I don’t exactly hail from a planet or constellation soul wise but “raw” cosmic energy.

1 Like

Most of what I am comes from a prior emnation. We need form to incarnate here though. Even in the astral/ether. For that reason I am not fully “alien”. (Foreign in spirit and emotion, but of this plane in body and mind).

Its interesting, not only do we need a physical vessel, but a spiritual vessel also.

1 Like

So you’re an ether elemental lol

What do you mean spiritual vessel , you have a soul , then layers astral , mental , Etheric , physical

1 Like

ether as in etheric or Aether?

Aether , it’s like the raw cosmic energy that’s the basis for everything else I believe , the fifth element

Oh than no, Aether to me is life energy, cosmic is something else. In terms of elements fire, water, earth, air, cosmic, void, light, darkness, among other elemental energies.

1 Like

Your basically a star in a physical body , roaming ethers lol , pretty cool , like you know how they say we’re stardust , it’s figurative cause we come from above and descend here , but in your case it’s literal

1 Like

Right, well my soul is from outside, so It cannot just come here and enter a body. It must first have a “house” on all those layers before it can get a physical house.

It’s literal too! Almost every element that makes us us is forged in the heart of dying stars. Kind of poetic :milky_way:

2 Likes

So my soul is “alien” but it is contained in vessels made of this emnation, so my energy is not purely “alien”, and neither is my mind or body.

1 Like

Most of my reincarnations were due to curiosity and loneliness. Mainly because I remember a time when there was nothing but the void, met some beings who were self formed of the void, formed bonds and now here I am.

1 Like

I personally believe Lionel Messi is star, seed

1 Like

Argentinians would say that his chest is too cold to be a starseed