“Starseed” chat room

Oi, anything related to chakras , spirituality , manifestation , subconscious , alchemy , kybalion , law of one , maybe we can talk about it here if anyone has questions or interesting thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m interested in all those things and am currently working towards ascension. Meditating and working on my root and sacral chakras for now. Just making progress and adopting new habits that serve me.

1 Like

Awesome ! Good to work your way up bottom to top , any questions on the various topics I will try to answer to the best of my ability :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have any particular questions right now. I’ve been working with Nut, my guides and my ancestors so far. Trying to keep myself from rushing without answers. I’m developing my senses more and making sure to meditate daily. Do you have any other general advice?

1 Like

Be diligent and have firm intentions before you call on stuff , seek wisdom and unison with higher self

2 Likes

How much can you trust astral divination (oneiromancy ) when it comes to useful guide to life decision making ?
Have you work with ether in your magic work empowering ?

1 Like

In my experience Astral Divination shouldnt be trusted at all but divination isn’t my thing so take that with a grain of salt.

I’ve been told through a series of tarot readings that I was a Star seed Palladian. Has anyone made contact with them? If so, what are they like?

1 Like

Each time I hear or read the term “Starseed” a genius baby dies before birth. Don’t ask.

You’ve been lied, sorry.

I wanted to manifest a type of woman into my life for a serious relationship but things are not working as stated in my rituals.
I can manifest a woman for lust purpose but I think i have had enough of this crap, no more. I have ask many angels and demons and it keep going like in a circle.

I can do anything with magic but this marriage thing is slippery every time I put my hands on it.

What spirit could do the trick ?
Once and for all.

1 Like

It’s possible but always do some self searching first. It’s good to get external confirmations as well.

1 Like

I personally would not trust astral divination, mainly due to the nature of the astral. However, it may have its uses as the collective unconscious in divination.

1 Like

Starseeding is about building gravity. Through a single point of concentration all constructs of ego are to be for the purpose of building efficiency at which information/energy is processed, received and projected. All objectives of action and subjects of thought are to learn to revolve around the central point of focus around which and through which all emotion is condensed and purified into absolute intensity. Through time, one will accumulate the necessary emotional gravity with intense life experiences because one has taken on the meaning of being chosen, or bigger than just being human. This means so much subjectively, that it provides the needed framework and subconscious base of operations by which emotional fuel and mental tools are discovered and reverse engineered or however you want to put it, because it is certainly up to the star, or shining one, to interpret life however they see fit into their own personal mythology by which the ego finds its map of emotional evolution, on which the soul rides as it collects the pure clear love light of life in its most radical and raw formless shape, I.E. the philosophers stone.

Some decide to walk the path of the star, some choose to commit singularity suicide and become a black hole. This is a holy other topic.

1 Like

That’s not what starseed means lol.

Star seed or starseed may refer to: Star people, individuals who believe they originated from another world, dimension, or planet. Mostly another planet or galaxy reincarnated here for one purpose or another. Pleiadians, Reptilians, Greys, Dracos, Sirians, Arcturians, etc.

2 Likes

As a “starseed” i say both yours and @Knot are correct. Id love to hear more about the black hole idea.

Also… anyone else get the gnosis that starseed is just a stepping stone? They say “starborn” is more appropriate for me now.

1 Like

I think it’s just preference, starpeople/starseed/starborn a title that helps better understand races that coincide with the meaning. In some cases I could be considered a “starseed” however not in the sense of I have a purpose for being here but in relation to the stars/cosmos.

1 Like

My gnosis was that starseed is as it says… a seed waiting to sprout. Not disagreeing just sharing.

2 Likes

Starseed means you came from another constellation , planet , dimension , and incarnated on earth , like a seed planted on earth from the stars

1 Like

That’s actually a really good way to word it lol. I agree.

1 Like