St.Expedite prayer for quick money manifestation

And again! I hope Saint Expedite is enjoying his wine and pound cake tonight. He earned it today.

4 Likes

How many days should one leave the pound cake for him and what is the best way to dispose of it after? Can you eat it afterwards like with vedic deities or you need to dispose of it?

Thanks!

1 Like

Well 48hours in enough.After that you can cut the cake in small pieces and bury in your yard.If you can’t do that than put the cake in aluminum foil and put in some plastic bag than in garbage.You cannot eat this ,never it an offering,this is disrespectful.

5 Likes

Many thanks! I thought so.

2 Likes

I am not sorry.

1 Like

Thank you St. Expedite for granting my unemployment. You are great and powerful and will pray to your glory again for help. Thank you again for all that you do. I am grateful for what you granted.

2 Likes

Welcome @Marianna_Labianco It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you dear St.Expedite for bringing me money fast! :heart:

2 Likes

You are not wrong - it is based on greek beliefs and worship of the mother, not god, not jesus.

So, its very alternative in pain sight.

1 Like

p.s. not trying to hjack the thread but when the dead are dead, they are
dead. Still. ‘In the ground’

Are there any texts or references that suggest Saints get a living/active life after death before the rest of us?

Is that from a oracle deck?

1 Like

Yes, it’s from an oracle deck called the Saints and Mystics reading cards.

1 Like

Does anyone have more info on this entity?
Some texts say he kills if no reward given (not just take away what was given)

The church also have zero idea where the body came from and why it would be a saint, they nearly threw out the idea but it had so many people happy for this saint they couldnt exclude him.
What do your guides say?

2 Likes

What texts are those? Sounds kinda wierd where a “saint” is involved

I don’t really see as that changes anything. Other than making the saint more of an egregore maybe, but so what? If he gets the job done

1 Like

If I work with some dark spirit, for a long time and want to aproach this saint, is it safe? And in some other post —older post— someone recomend to give penys as an offering. Well, I do know what to do with wine and cake but what im gonna do with penys afrerward. Last, let said my wish been granted, is it ok for me to you know remove the altar, we don’t have many space in this cramped room

Sarah Lee pound cake right?

He’s a folk saint not a officially canonized saint recognized by the church. Probably a remanent of one of the old central african tribes religions (I don’t think he is Orisha though) brought over during slavery or a folk hero in those days passed off as a saint so people could venerate him.

That’s not what I’m reading here:

To be fair though, I think some of the saints actually only exist in legend and are egregores to some extent or other.

As is hinted within the article that he may have been an anonymous no name soldier that grew into a legend some way or another.

That’ll depend on the spirit you’ve been working with, but that’s more an issue of boundaries (or allegiances
)

If you don’t have an issue with it, and the saint don’t, should be okay.

If the darker spirit you’ve worked with gets rubbed the wrong way, well that’s a separate issue you’ll have to navigate.

If you feel the need, just go for it.

If you follow the story in it’s entirety you will find his origins to be as a real saint let alone a real person are nebulous at best.

His conversion was to eventually lead to his death during the Diocletian Persecution of Christians in 303 A.D.

Saint Expedite was declared a martyr in 1781, in Italy where his cult survived in Turin since the Middle Ages.

There are two in France or it’s dependencies that supposedly also happened that year as well.

Account (1) The story takes place in France, 1781, a shipment of relics arrived, many were unidentified. However, on the box containing his statute, the word “Expedite” was marked on the package. Some believed it simply meant that the package was to be expedited to its final location whereas others believed that was the name of the Saint whose statue was contained in the package. When Nuns at the Denfret-Rochereau Catcombs in Paris saw this, they prayed to this “unknown” saint and the prayers were all answered . Word of this quickly spread and the miracles of Saint Expedite would spread throughout the Catholic world and beyond.

Account (2) Another version of this story takes place far from France, but in New Orleans. In this version, (no doubt influenced by the French story since the French colonized New Orleans) a shipment of relics (or a statue???) arrived at the Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe. As with the French story, one package had no other marking except the term ” Expedit”. And thus, he was known to the locals as Saint Expedite. New Orleans, like Brazil still venerates Saint Expedite to this day. He is very prominent in Creole Folklore.

The first two accounts take place nearly 1500 years after his supposed death and both in same year at different places. Who’s telling the truth?

The third takes place in a different continent where a crate arrived carrying a statue of someone supposedly no one knew about but responded when prayed too. They suspiciously named him after someone who was already known of in europe in two different countries and one centuries prior to his canonization. In another story he is German soldier while in the most well known story his is a legionary from Armenia. He also said to have been syncretized with deity from Madagascar and the Goddess Kali. Way too much going on here imo.

With all these inconsistencies in regards to his origins it’s hard to believe that he was ever real at all. Also another thing to keep in mind is usually canonization takes years not the year of as happened with him. I’m sure the church may have canonized him if for no other reason then drum up church attendance or draw in pilgrims that would oh so kindly make “donations” to the church. They did that alot in the past. That doesn’t mean he was ever real though (especially since he was recognized as a saint 1500 years after his death) but a Egregore
 maybe
 who knows! That I suppose doesn’t really matter.

2 Likes

They’re still spirits, magic and science go hand and hand so it ties into Newton’s 1st Law - “Energy cannot be created or destroyed”. We are all energy, so while the physical body is gone the soul or Spirit can go elsewhere. This is also where the practice of Necromancy comes in, which exists in a number of religions worldwide.

They’re not living, per say. They’re beyond “The Veil”.