St.Expedite prayer for quick money manifestation

I believe it would be fine, Iā€™d just caution against asking them to work on the same things. Itā€™s better to assume theyā€™d be insulted by it than have an issue with it later.

1 Like

I think just being around Catholicism predisposes some to the Occult for whatever reason. I have my theories for sure!

6 Likes

I second that AllyL!

2 Likes

And again! I hope Saint Expedite is enjoying his wine and pound cake tonight. He earned it today.

4 Likes

How many days should one leave the pound cake for him and what is the best way to dispose of it after? Can you eat it afterwards like with vedic deities or you need to dispose of it?

Thanks!

1 Like

Well 48hours in enough.After that you can cut the cake in small pieces and bury in your yard.If you canā€™t do that than put the cake in aluminum foil and put in some plastic bag than in garbage.You cannot eat this ,never it an offering,this is disrespectful.

5 Likes

Many thanks! I thought so.

2 Likes

I am not sorry.

1 Like

Thank you St. Expedite for granting my unemployment. You are great and powerful and will pray to your glory again for help. Thank you again for all that you do. I am grateful for what you granted.

2 Likes

Welcome @Marianna_Labianco It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you dear St.Expedite for bringing me money fast! :heart:

2 Likes

You are not wrong - it is based on greek beliefs and worship of the mother, not god, not jesus.

So, its very alternative in pain sight.

1 Like

p.s. not trying to hjack the thread but when the dead are dead, they areā€¦dead. Still. ā€˜In the groundā€™

Are there any texts or references that suggest Saints get a living/active life after death before the rest of us?

Is that from a oracle deck?

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s from an oracle deck called the Saints and Mystics reading cards.

1 Like

Does anyone have more info on this entity?
Some texts say he kills if no reward given (not just take away what was given)

The church also have zero idea where the body came from and why it would be a saint, they nearly threw out the idea but it had so many people happy for this saint they couldnt exclude him.
What do your guides say?

2 Likes

What texts are those? Sounds kinda wierd where a ā€œsaintā€ is involvedā€¦

I donā€™t really see as that changes anything. Other than making the saint more of an egregore maybe, but so what? If he gets the job doneā€¦

1 Like

If I work with some dark spirit, for a long time and want to aproach this saint, is it safe? And in some other post ā€”older postā€” someone recomend to give penys as an offering. Well, I do know what to do with wine and cake but what im gonna do with penys afrerward. Last, let said my wish been granted, is it ok for me to you know remove the altar, we donā€™t have many space in this cramped room

Sarah Lee pound cake right?

Heā€™s a folk saint not a officially canonized saint recognized by the church. Probably a remanent of one of the old central african tribes religions (I donā€™t think he is Orisha though) brought over during slavery or a folk hero in those days passed off as a saint so people could venerate him.