St. Expedite - For those who have worked with him for awhile: Need urgent advice

My personal advice is to forget about everything business wise, and just focus your efforts on obtaining food, and shelter first.

The demon Ahl’far’dahn from the Book of Azazel is able to bring the necessities of life, like food, water, and shelter, in emergency circumstances. He works fast, but he can only bring what is needed. Here is his seal:

You can also chant this:

2 Likes

I just want to point out that the only thing you lost was something you wouldn’t cut out until you had a solution, and none of the solutions we presented helped and you just really really wanted things your way.

Don’t worry you’ll have better than what you do now once you get through this.

I spent 87 days in a homeless shelter, my magic pushed me right out the door, rolled my truck so I couldn’t even sleep in it…

I wouldn’t let go of what hurt me so I could have what I wanted either.

I’m sorry you’ve been having a rough time, it’s likely going to six months to a year before you feel stable, safe, over your grief and everything else.

Seek help in the real world. That’s where your need is. My county doesn’t have homeless shelters- I had to leave state to even have access to the resources I needed for my situation… Like I might not have rolled my truck if I hadn’t been trying to get to a place where I could get help.

Food banks are usually easy to find this time of year, churches take collections, even as a felon there are programs- even food stamps.

Most of the programs received rule updates the last few years. A general felony no longer kicks you out of eligibility- only certain ones/ the worse ones/the kinds that don’t usually get off without lots of time.

I hope you find what you need, I hope you recognize that as bad as it sucks the only way you could get your life your way, was this way- leaving the bad people hurting you and I hope you get it together and make it through.

It might suck but you can do what we are doing, make this life your own one moment at a time- you just have to calm down and use clear thinking a minute to do it.

Organize your priorities and start making calls to agencies if you don’t have family or friends. I had dude that could give a ride from my accident to a hotel, and that was all I got help wise, I had to find the rest myself, so I know you can do this.

What about probation or parole or whatever? Don’t you have to call them and tell them you are homeless? They have experience and probably already know the resources in the area and could give some ideas.

If they don’t do you leave in a state that has community care hotlines? Washington State does and those people helped me know what was around and were familiar with the circumstances that lead to needing them.

I still had to call though, I think I cried an hour and then hung up the first time before I could I tell the lady I had nothing, didn’t really know where I was and had no way to figure it out.

1 Like

Ok i think i confused people or im not sure. I have 24 hours ans atill have to sleep for a few hours. Before i am out of this hotel. My family has literally thrown me in garnage… theres nothing reasonabke about anything thas happened. I cant even call my mother for anything. I have been honeless in the past, i e been to prison.

I have those GOM books. Ive done the angel workings. They didnt do anythi g for me and they take awgile . I need quick results as checkout is 12pm tomorrow. Its a hail mary at this point but ,if theres anything anyone coukd recommend. Even $3k right now would be great. But i cut the amoubt i actually need i. Half as far as what i asked exoedite for.

Expedite is powerful. I wrote my first experience on wizard forums. But i fucked up and did t pay him fast enough. He literally fulfilled my request in less tha. A day.

As far as needs go, all of this stuff is needs . The money for online busi ess is very small. Its for an apartment, cost of registering vehicke and dui school, dui lawyer, food, fuel. Key cost is apartments. They are ridiculous here.

So anyone have any other non goetic options? I literally have to do ritual whe. I wake up in a few hours then hope it works before noon tom.

St jude?
Any other saints?
Whos this price seere or whoever?

I am in an area where there might be a shop closer enough i can get a real novena candle.

For those that have working $5-10k cash spells , instant. What would make it worth your while?

Even a working source and method of cc num and proxies, just to get through this.

Is there any simple divination i can try to get an answer as to my best course of sction ? The angel magick is slow. Im homeless tomorrow at noon and have a ton of stuff.

The demon repply was good and i may consider. But nothing im asking for isnt a need. The apartment is going to be ridiculous. But money talks to narcissists and ill get that car and a place and finally be free.

Im not some disorganized mess that needs to regrouo at a homeless shelter. Im on point. But now fucked.

Not one perso. Has answered me about bottle freezer spell. So i guess ill get creative. I spent an hour with ancestor altar. I needed tha i think. No idea if the right spirits were there.

I want to divine whether st expedite is working with me, dame with bune. If it is safe to call anyone else and if so who is bes bet?

1 Like

All good, we are all just hoping to help as many of us have been through the same or worse.

I’m afraid I don’t really have anything to add, I do hope the desperation of your situation doesn’t get in the way and that you are able to find yourself in a safe place soon.

You could try Ashara, a servitor I created for emergency situations, particularly those where physical danger is imminent.

It slipped my mind till I was just trying to come up with some last words of encouragement, but she does not require offerings, worship or payment of any type to help.

1 Like

Your first mistake was trusti g your family.
I got burned by family a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ll never get over it. I need to just walk to this botanica and get a DUME candle , while im down in the city. Hopefully my mother doesn’t let me fall like that (she already played a major role in me being this far). I know why she is so fucked up, it doesn’t make it any better or acceptable , but like Monarch program victims early childhood trauma shattered her psyche. Her mother, is not a normal human being.
My mom sent me a text today , I didnt even read it all because she sends 3 paragraphs when I have asked her to stop repeatedly. But as I suspected , my grandmother made assumptions and told people in the family I am a wiccan etc (HAH). She said I can go do my Wiccan thing but shes not going to be near that. I laughed and said I am not a wiccan and I am far more a man of Jesus Christ than anyone in this family. She hasn’t replied since.

Obviously they don’t know about my experiments etc. But they never will. Not until I am away and on my own, even then I am denying. Deep down I think all of us practicioners know we have a responsiblity to act above regular peoiple in society. We literally have the power (the ones who aren’t just reading) to manipulate all aspects of peoples lives , everything. If these so-called “christians” in my family had the power that I know I have, and most here, it would be an absolute black magic , pure ego-selfish shit-show.

All that said, if she doesn’t leave me fucked at very last hour , I will be so happy. My sister made her bed and she was almost laughing about it. Her husband instigated it. I have no idea why. I barely know him. Anyways. I want to try a healing ritual on my mother at some point. Someone is getting a DUME and I haven’t decided on the rest.

I gotta figure something out.I just want to be able to make $500 a week from my occult website and products. I will be satisfied with that. If I run in to someone who wants to get into affiliate marketing and put the money out and I do all the work I am already ready to go with that. Did major research in beginning to see what the opportunities were etc.
I would be in heaven running a site like this. I plan to do just that (not as my only thing but def my fav thing).

Mod note: Please stop advertising. You have already made several posts in this thread that mention your online commercial business, and you are very close to breaking the rules of this forum. I have edited out several comments already, and any more will lead to the closure of this thread. I understand your desperation, but this forum is for magical discussion, not a place to shill your computer skills, or make connections for your online endeavours.

2 Likes

Ok, so I am still very unclear what a servitor is. Is this something that can physically do labor in the 3D world? Explain the basic premise because if I didn’t have homelessness hanging over me tom I would be reading the GoM book on it. Is this like the mysterious spirit typiung legal brief in the documentary with Robert Monreau? (Search robert Monreau spirit worship)

What about the St. Jude 7 day candle? Does he work fast? Should I try him or the other guy Price Seere?

I am about to light a candle on st expedite altar again, , I think I am going to modify request so that I don’t have to get it all at once, just enough so I can at least stay here a few more nights and then the rest soon after. OR should I do that with St Jude?

A servitor is a spirit created by someone or something else to serve a purpose, set of purposes or to aid the magician more generically.

How strong they are to begin with depends on the magician or the entities that created it, some like most of mine have actual souls.

They exist in the astral realm and how they feed depends on the magician or entity who created them. Mine feed from the source, energy generated when summoning, gratitude felt due to their completing a task and of course ambient energy from banishing the space they enter and converting the bad shit into better energies.

A servitor can’t tell you no as easily as other spirits, they usually want to find a way to do what they are asked to because that means they one get fed and used more often and two grow stronger and more able to do things efficiently.

Just like other spirits some things are not easy to move, are more complicated or less complicated than expected to the human, but the servitor can discern that and take appropriate actions to still garner a result if they’ve been given the freedom to do so by the tasker.

For example you’re more likely to get a result if you simply tell them what you want, not how to get it and without limits. Mine won’t hurt anyone or disrupt your life to fix it, but the only options may still suck. Sometimes all you have is bad or worse to deal with.

Servitors can learn to do anything magically that we or a spirit is capable of, so if they are from a magician who makes them well they can give more consistent results that many other spirits might.

You can hit up my name and the keyword servitor in the search if you still have questions or check the threads for the servitors I’ve shared here- I don’t know if it’s possible to come up with a question that one of us hasn’t at least tried to answer.

There’s quite a few mates on balg that use servitors either as a primary or a supplement to their magical practices. Others simply like companions and familiars that will honor their word and do their best.

I decline to offer further advice on the topic however, I don’t want to continue to feed a negative process, while I do hope you get all taken care of and find yourself safe and warm.

1 Like