Spririt childs are possible through a sexual relationship between a demon and a human being?

How long have you been dealing with magick? And please, answer in one post, there is no need to make three.

1 Like

I did not practice magic in my life

I am a beginner, I know nothing about magic

Then it is highly unlikely that you will just feel spirits touching you.

I’m a newbie myself, too, even if I’ve got some results with magick. Being able to feel spirits is an advanced skill, not an entry level thing that you can do in your first day.

Research methods to work on your senses and work from there. Or maybe just start with candle and petition spells.

Thank you for these tips

1 Like

if you are going to have a child with a Being of another dimension, i think you have to take care of them after too no? please think about this before you birth a spirit child

1 Like

Inner and outer awareness use the magnifying glass and type in scan guide or how to scan. Scanning works out all 5 senses on an energetic level- the clairs.

If you have not worked on them you shouldn’t bother Lilith otherwise you may annoy the entity due to calling on them and basically unintentionally ignoring them because you jumped into the deep end without even touching the shallow end.

Some people don’t because they don’t get to see the child anymore after it’s born. I raised mine on my own for the most part by projecting from time to time, if I’m not focused on the projection, then my subconscious controlled projection would do it.

2 Likes

I see, kinda sad in a way, i mean, unless the other parent will take responsibility

I have had both. The stories meant jones were also adults so I wanted to point out that they can be adults too. For me it seemed to be up to the spirits child what he/she wanted to be.

Yeah some practitioners go into it knowing they may not be able to see their child again. I was lucky I guess? Since the deciding factor of mine were my own in the sense it wasn’t that kind of agreement.

3 Likes

Yes I got pretty lucky too mine are all needed for something to do with me, my physical son or my father. But a lot of people just never see them again or the opposite they never see the other partner again.

1 Like

I can’t really enter others dre/‘s. I am
Just a girl that likes Magick. I don’t have that super power.

i dont quite understand this sentence, english is not my 1st language so sometimes the grammar i cannot understand, do you mean you had the choice to keep them yes?

I mean some made agreements to have them and be okay with not seeing them again. I never had to choose since I was the dominant factor in what happens to my children, well the only one.

Currently the triplets and the one with Shiva are with me spiritually.

2 Likes

I’d never allow anyone to take my children away, spiritual or not, even if I had the option.

2 Likes

Same. The ones that are adults come and go as they want but they mostly protect me and my kiddo. The little ones including the three I picked up on my last visit to the cemetery are equally cared for. I didn’t know joe having them in so way was even a option until I saw others talking about how they were gone soon after birth.

1 Like

@ReyCuervo I think you may be right about him living under a bridge.

@sadangel Nope. Last night when I told you was the first time you heard of this. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

@Single_Seed_In_Hell I am sorry man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I agree, the ones that are adults for me all stay within the same realm though as they’ve built something for themselves there. Some even watch over the little ones. They’re all half siblings for the most part lol.

4 Likes