What is the best thing you can give to a devil in exchange for sex?

Is it possible to establish a relationship with a beautiful and sexy demon? I mean a female and if that is possible how is it? Is the method safe and will not create symptoms or problems?

1 Like

Use the search button

4 Likes

How do I search with it?

1 Like

At the top of the page you will see a magnifying glass🔎. Just click that and type in a keyword or two.

2 Likes

Thanks for your guidance, I will do it

2 Likes

is this another succubus thread?

6 Likes

What do you mean?

Dude use the search botton and stop opening threads one by another.

6 Likes

I search very well, but without finding what I was looking for, can you help me pleas? :heart:

2 Likes

Whats up with the sexual tension lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

No, it is not tension, but an overwhelming desire :joy:

3 Likes

I want to have a good experience, I want to enjoy as much as possible

2 Likes

Look up succubus threads.

5 Likes

Demons aren’t of one particular gender. Most of them have a male and female form, but will project predominantly male or female energy.

The ones who will fuck ya will drink u like a mosquito until ur ki is dry

4 Likes

Actually not most of them, most of them are born either male, female, both ‘biologically’ . but they can learn to shapeshift like anyone else.

Succubus/Incubus are inherently capable of switching genders.

but learning and inherently having the ability have some difference.

2 Likes

Is the demon mentioned good and nice?

Yes, I want this

Demons are like us, varying personalities and the way they act around each individual or group of people. No one can go “oh yeah that demon is nice” outside of the demon being nice to them but doesn’t mean that demon will be nice to someone else.

varying levels of closeness.

1 Like

For the sake of learning, I am not looking for one or one-time fun I want to create a good relationship in which respect, appreciation and interaction

Yes, it is true what you said, but at least there are things that make them grateful, These things I want to know to provide them with