Spririt childs are possible through a sexual relationship between a demon and a human being?

Thank you so much brother :+1:

1 Like

Thereā€™s always dangers in working with external forces, humans and nonhumans alike.

No entity will be your sex toy unless you are also theirs or their ā€œfoodā€ source.

2 Likes

What do you mean to be their food? To eat my soul, for example?

The soul cannot be eaten while the individual is reincarnated.

However, as in a lot of succubus use sex as a means of feeding off prana or sexual energy to sustain themselves.

Can you please guide me? I enjoy good health and high sexual energy Because I do fasting and sportsā€¦

guide you?

1 Like

to an article, read it, to benefit

Notā€¦reallyā€¦ Or at least not always.

2 Likes

Hello can i ask you a question please

Mine were born literal babies, demons age from babies to adults and stop in their semi immortal existence.

2 Likes

Are you available to talk a little bit? I have some question, please

What is it?

1 Like

Is it necessary to light a candle in order to write a letter to Lilith? I ask her to send me one of the nicest and kindest daughter?

No itā€™s not necessary

1 Like

Can I write the letter using the computer? Because my family is sleeping and I donā€™t have my own room

Yes :black_heart: All the spirit children Iā€™ve seen are born as babies actually, just (in general) they grow up faster than humans.

5 Likes

Please help me and I will be grateful, I want to try this thing. I want a short relationship only once, so that I can see how it goes.

I would give it a shot, I havenā€™t heard of it being used on a pc, but it should work with keeping the letter til it manifests.

How?

Can you give a rough example