Spririt childs are possible through a sexual relationship between a demon and a human being?

How?

Can you give a rough example

You don’t know how to type a letter on the computer?

1 Like

Of course I know how

Do I write a letter only?

1 Like

Thank you so much

I did just that I wrote a letter to Lilith and asked her to send me one of her daughters and I told her that I wanted to be nice, beautiful and protective

How long does it take?

You are better off not worrying about that, work on your senses so you don’t waste their time.

How do I work on my senses?

What signs will I know she came with me?

Dude… if you don’t have your senses working you wont feel, see or hear anything. You should have started there and not directly with a sucubus.

3 Likes

Please teach me how? A little while ago I felt like someone was touching my thigh Is it possible that she was telling me that she is here, or am I just imagining?

How long was this?

Look, I have been working for MONTHS on clairaudience, and I can only hear nonsense sentences and once I heard someone laughing. And that’s it. Everyone has their own time, so it may not be that long for you, but I really can’t walk you down on something I’m learning how to do myself.

There is a clairaudience boot camp thread active right now, maybe the guys there can help you. Other than that, USE THE MAGNIFYING GLASS.

1 Like

MAGNIFYING GLASS? For the first time I hear this

Are you trolling?!

Look up there, at the right side: there are several icons, a house, a circle with a “?” inside and a MAGNIFYING GLASS. That’s the forums search engine. Use it.

2 Likes

Hahaha, i’am sorry brother i’am not trolling i swear i just try to understand new words that’s all

Fine… many of us speak English as our second language, don’t worry.

1 Like

I feel someone was wanting to tell me that I am here