Spiritwalking guide

Any good guides for spiritwalking? :slight_smile:

No one? Oh well.

If you’re talking about shamanic journeys, I haven’t really needed a book on it. I’ve learned everything I know about it from first hand experience and the spirits I work with.

1 Like

Whoch spirits would that be? (If you’re allowed to tell me.)

I honestly haven’t heard of the term until now

I have a very close relationship with aspects of Hekate and Azazel. But YOU may not need to work with the same spirits I do. We all kind of get a personalized journey through magick.

What is important is that you find the spirits that can help YOU and come to you.

One of the first things you do when you start journeying is you meet your power animal. That IS a spirit that will help you and guide you.

Have you ever tried experiencing a shamnic journey?

1 Like

No actually?

Um i might be able to give you a starting point a bit later, when im.online properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would recommend you actually experience one for yourself.

There are a couple of options here:

1. Go to Youtube and search for “guided shamnic journey”. Take a look at the results and see what resonates with you.

2. Check out this basic shamanic journey exercise I posted in a thread last year. It’s listed as “the cave technique”.

3. If you want a more detailed description of that exercise, private message Lady Eva and ask her if she can send you the shamanic journey techniques.

When you go on your first journey, just relax and have fun with it. Approach it like you’re just playing in your imagination and whatever happens is perfectly fine.

I think what you’re doing is you’re starting off the journey by intentionally imagining something, giving your conscious mind something to play with while you sink deeper into a trance state. And when you hit that trance state, you start receiving information from outside yourself and the journey takes on a life of it’s own.

You’ll know you’re getting the hang of it when you completely lose track of your physical body and remember your journey experiences as an actual memory rather than something like a dream.

For your first journey, just start exploring and see what happens.