Hello everyone. I am very new to all of this. Been reading E.A 's books and i cant put them down. I want to start to do some of this , but cant even come close to the state were i need to be. tried many times , and just cant . In the books he say its easier then it seams, but no matter what i do , i cant get there. Anyone have tips for me? like i said i am very new. Have not done any rituals. But i am very very interested.
thanks

If your referring to entering a theta or meditative state, then a good technique I used to use wasto close my eyes and imagine myself in a lift. With each breath I would imagine the lift going down and sink into a deeper state of meditation. Do this for a few minutes until it feels like your holding yourself awake, then just let go and allow you focus to drip to the back of yourmind.
hope this helps. I found it kind if hard to describe. It’s explained better on the joy of Satan website

thank you . Like i said i am new and i am very interested in it. Just found the Message board. So hoping this will help.

I can vouch for the elevator or lift technique above. I’ve used it myself to enter a deeper state of meditation.

Here are a couple of techniques that might help you relax a little more deeply before you use that technique.

Centering Technique

1. Sit up straight and close your eyes.

2. Take a deep breath. As you breathe in, imagine all of the tension, doubt, stress, and negativity within you as a dark mist that collects in your chest. Really feel it moving from all over your body to your chest.

3. Lean your head back so your face points to the sky. Open your mouth and breathe out that dark mist. Imagine it, feel it, leave your body as a dark cloud, drifting up toward the sky and dispersing into nothing.

4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 at least two more times.

You should feel yourself starting to relax.

Deep Relaxation Technique

To relax even further, you can use this technique.

1. Sit up straight and close your eyes.

2. Imagine a golden orb made of light above your head. Feel the energy within this orb and imagine it as a warm golden light with the thickness of honey. Know that when this golden light pours into you, you will relax completely.

3. Imagine this golden light pouring slowly into your head as you inhale. Feel it completely relaxing your head as you exhale.

4. Imagine this golden light pouring down slowly into your shoulders and down your arms as you inhale. Feel it completely relaxing your shoulders and arms as you exhale.

5. Imagine this golden light pouring down into your chest, back, and torso as you inhale. Feel it completely relaxing your chest, back, and torso as you exhale.

6. Imagine this golden light pouring down your legs and feet as you inhale. Feel it completely relaxing your legs and feet as you exhale.

Now you should feel completely relaxed and ready for whatever active meditation you find that works for you.

Journey to the Cave Technique

If the elevator or lift technique doesn’t resonate with you, you can also use a more nature-based meditation.

Imagine yourself in an ancient forest looking at the open mouth of a cave.

You walk into the cave, feel the coolness on on your skin, smell the dampness in the air, and feel the ancient stone that surrounds you.

(The trick to an active meditation is imagining it as real as you possibly can. It keeps your conscious mind occupied and gives it something to “play with”.)

As you walk to the back of the cave, you see a large hole going deep into the Earth. There are ancient stone steps carved into the side of the cave, winding down, down, down around the pit.

Begin down walking down the stairs, knowing that it is leading you deeper and deeper and deeper to the mysteries you seek …

Walk far enough and you’ll find yourself in a deeper state of trance. You might even find yourself realizing you no longer feel your physical body. :slight_smile:

Good luck. Hope it helps.

4 Likes

Often the Problem is not Getting into theta Gamma Sync, since its Pretty Easy, the Problem is that most people Worry too much about wheter or Not they are In this state and this just make them get out of it.

Just Sit and Focus on your Breath, Relax Yourself and Look at the Place where the Roof or the Ceiling Meet or even Where two Wall meet, And when you can see Static Rain or your Vision become more Blury Your in this State.

1 Like

[quote=“CND20, post:1, topic:7979”]Anyone have tips for me? like i said i am very new. Have not done any rituals. But i am very very interested.
thanks[/quote]

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

If you use the Search function that’s a good starting point, also, take a look at the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc

But first, please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile:

thank you everyone , i will try this.

I often find myself in a feeling of floating and my soul drifting…

I’ve experienced that a time or two during deep meditations. More often than not, I just stop paying attention to my body and don’t feel it anymore.

I think we all process these states slightly differently, but there seem to be some common patterns that come up again and again when you talk to enough people about their experiences.

1 Like