Spiritual tattoos

Less about discussing whether or not tattoos of sigils are a good thing, more just body art appreciation.

26 Likes

That’s one of the coolest things I’ve seen

2 Likes

Which one?

3 Likes

All of them, it shows dedication to your work

4 Likes

My wedding band. I can’t wear silver, and I despise gold.

19 Likes

Oooohhh they’re so pretty…!!!

2 Likes

Siconyte

Do you know anywhere I can find out about which body parts are ruled by which deity? I’m craving to have King Paimon’s sigil tattoo but I want to make sure it gets put on the correct place…
Your tats look amazing…

2 Likes

Honestly, it really doesn’t matter where you get the tattoo at, but, you have to consider the spirit cooperation and feelings in the situation. For instance, whenever I got lady astaroth tattooed, there was a spiritual agreement that went on between us. When my wife and I got our Lilith and Lucifer tattoos, there was a spiritual agreement that went into it. All you have to do, besides pay for the tattoo, is find out where king paimon would want that tattoo at. I feel a call to get his seal tattooed.

Also…

In the center of my back, to deal with those pesky Aramaic and abrahamic spirit that keep on trying to back stab me.

17 Likes

I will have to ask Him where He wants the tattoo to be. This might sound strange, but I want to join myself to King Paimon like say in the monastic tradition…a spiritual marriage. OMG when I typed that I had a rush of energy go over my head…it felt good though.
I really like that tatt you show in the photo! Whoever the artist is, they did a great job with the perfection of the lines.
Thanks for your input brother!

10 Likes

The wolf and blood moon to me is a part of my magickal shapeshifting, shamanistic and totem experience with my animal spirit the wolf, the blood moon for me is Az Jahi the dark goddess.

The hand tattoo is the skull of death, which Astwihad the bone divider the teacher of necromancy, gives to a master necromancer, which gives one deep immersion into death and the dead, exposing its knowledge and harnessing its powers.

23 Likes

Good luck in your spiritual marriage. I’m not very versed in the workings of a spiritual marriage, but if it’s fulfilling for you, and King Paimon gets something out of it, who am I to say anything?

5 Likes

Nice ink, friend.

I’m not very well well-versed in necromancy either, regardless of the fact, that’s some bad ass ink.

2 Likes

Now that I know King Paimon’s symbols, His sigil–I came to the realization that He’s been with me for a long, long time and I didn’t know it. My journey as an Olorisha and a Palera has been a step towards connecting with King Paimon. I had to be ready for this because previously I realize I wouldn’t have been mentally there.

1 Like

WOW those are fantastic tatts!

2 Likes

Ah so sweet… And i love the idea.

2 Likes

Cool tattoos :+1:

2 Likes

@FantomGirl and others, you can find a photo of my tattoo using search. I have Lilith’s sigil in the back of my left calf. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@FantomGirl

16 Likes

Wow that’s pretty.

5 Likes

Thank you! I think I’m kinda " Lilith’s guy". Not married but. “Funny thing” is, the name of the shop I took the tattoo is Cloak & Dagger in London. :smiley:

2 Likes