Spiritual Marriage and Boundaries:

Hopes that you’ll keep in mind what I mentioned about this subject…

2 Likes

I have :slight_smile:, oh it wasn’t intended towards me? Nvm then :joy:.

2 Likes

I am, I haven’t made a decision yet, I told her that let’s see where we stand down the road.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what I did on my situation.

2 Likes

Okay cuz. if you let yourself get on the marriage= sex trolly, I may just beat you over da damned head.

note: not a threat, just saying I’ll get all wordsy on you again.

Lol all good. Idr exactly where I advised you even… Yours is complex too.

2 Likes

I haven’t communicated with Lilith for awhile. Taking a break. There might have been some communication (or attempted) by her though recently. But I haven’t evoked or anything for awhile.

I’m also more focused on my lady, and present stuff.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that imop. Hell, I don’t even see my ubi but every 3/4 days. Granted my letter was a bit different than the norm too.

I’ve had spirits decide I was too dependent on them, and there’s been times I’ve been like, yeah I need to work on something else.

2 Likes

Oh well, it’s been alittle longer then that for me. Hmm…

But yeah I’m taking a break for awhile, then I’ll see. Im taking a different approach as well with her.

I did have a dream about her (which I don’t really have - so might mean something) very recently…so I’ll update my dream journal. To keep track.

2 Likes

Well yeah, I can’t really comment more without sharing my damned letter lmao. I just don’t think it’s bad to access what you need from the relationship and step away as needed. They do it too.

2 Likes

Well I was taking a break because the whole situation between Lilith and I was confusing me. It didn’t make sense. So thats why. To clear my mind.

2 Likes

I’ve continued to tell my ubi, I am not going to send you away. But if she feels her work is done, or can’t go any further, we can see what we want.

Granted I’ve invited her to share things, stay with me through the night, I try talking to her, and I just meditated on her helping my senses now. I even walked away from her letting her know I’m feeling something else, counterproductive, when she wouldn’t stop.

2 Likes

Energy work can and does stimulate sexual feelings at times, with no intention of there being anything sexual. You should check out Robert Bruce’s book on it, Energy Work, the Secrets of Healing and Spiritual development. He describes it happening in regards to particular energy centers and things like that, but his advise is to move to another or stop and do something else when it happens, unless it’s within the context of physical sex with your partner and intentionally exploring the sensations that can be brought from it.

1 Like

I had a dream about my ubi too, we were sitting in a white room, on benches talking, but I don’t remember about what

I remember my dreams pretty well. Mine had a theme of conflict as usual :joy:

1 Like

Actually she was stroking my neck and cheeks, I have to admit it felt really good, but she didn’t/wouldn’t stop

My lady tends to be pretty touchy too, I noticed. I wonder about that sometimes, why she touches so much…

1 Like

Like I said, you should pick up that book, you have little points all over your body that will stimulate the major centers. Hands, feet and face- especially.

2 Likes

I will when I’m not broke.

2 Likes

Did you see my new journal entry?

Also, I am just focusing on hearing her right now, I try at work, I get 3, 1 hour breaks, and home when I can get time to myself

2 Likes

I also updated my journal to, been falling behind on that.

2 Likes