Spiritual help with weight loss

Anyone know any demons from the Goetia that specializes in weight loss as well as getting rid of stretch marks and such?

2 Likes

Zagan

Lilith for beauty and youthfulness.

6 Likes

Have you tried a search of the forum? This is not an original question…

Oh I’m so happy you chose to answer this. I myself have been struggling with weight loss since I was a teenager, and the only time I ever lost it was under extreme circumstances. I’m just one of those people. But when you’re new to the entities and what each one may help you with it’s a little difficult to think outside the box enough to know with certainty just what direction to go in. In the end, I’d been asking Buer (as I figured my problem is because of my health) and accepted the offer of help from Hephaestus.

I hope the Zagan rites help you Magick1. I think I’m gonna seriously look into it too.

2 Likes

Any progress?

I’ve worked with Ares, the Greek God of War. Great results.

1 Like

I lost over 100 pounds so far (and I had very low metabolism due to low thryoid) and have kept it off with the help of Buer. No gastric band involved.

2 Likes

Welcome @QueenBree. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.