Spirits you plan/want to work with

The idea of this is to allow free exchange of ideas for magicians to learn more about spirits they want to work with.

Personally, I’d like to call on Medusa and hear what she offers and wants to tell people, any ideas on what she likes as far as offerings?

As the thread grows, perhaps people will find a spirit that they either forgot about or find a spirit they are intrigued by.

Example:

**I’d really like to work with [spirit x]

Oh, well [spirit x] is partial to [spice,herb,wine], do you know anything about [spirit y]?

Wow, [spirit x] loved [wine x] and says [whatever spirit x said]

[spirit y] really likes [roses, spices, booze]

Cool, [spirit y] didn’t say anything for the thread, but we did have a great talk.

11 Likes

I personally would love to work with Apollo. His energy is lovely.

5 Likes

Ah one of the 3 Gorgons! Mother of Pegasus!
I’d go with red wine for her.
Also as she once was a very beautiful woman with amazing blond long locks, maybe a nice hair brush as something more personal?

8 Likes

Definitely laurel leaves for Apollo! His sacred tree! Fresh fruits and red wine mixed with honey and water are :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I have a few. Ares, i feel like i could learn a lot from him. Barbatos, his name is in my head a lot. And Horus, someone told me I was a devotee to him in a past life. A few more I can’t remember right now too.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about Oberon a lot lately, I will make the call some day.

1 Like

I’ve always been felt drawn to Hades/Pluto, Ares, and really just the Greek pantheon in general. (an entire fourth of my bloodline is pure Greek, so it feels natural in a way.) I’ve heard Poseidon has very qliphothic energies; and the qliphothic spirits are another group I’d wish to work with

2 Likes

Ares is a bit more complicated… Anything from Iron. Also feathers, especially swan feathers if you can get those. Poppies are his sacred flower. Dog hairs. His favourite colour is red. If nothing of those are available, go with the traditional offering on Greek Gods: Red wine lol…

Hades/Pluto definitely grains and red wine. Since he’s the God of the Underworld, the tradition says you should pour the wine on the ground. But since that’s probably not possible, you could use 2 glasses and pour the wine from one glass to the other. Then just dispose it on the ground once you finish.

Poseidon anything about sea :joy::ok_hand:

In general as I said in some other post, for Greek Gods you can always go for red wine, fresh fruits and vegetables and of course grain.

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Thank you for the info! Since Ares likes iron, could bloodletting work as an offering? My biggest concern with starting spirit work is wasting their time tbh :joy: like what do I say to them? I don’t want to waste their time. If I don’t have anything to ask for, like a spell for example, I’m never really sure about my reason to call them.

4 Likes

Calling them with an earnest desire to get to know them counts as a valid reason.

5 Likes

He’s the God of War so bloodletting works! You can use blood for all of them. But personaly I use blood only for the ones I work close with. Or for Gods I had a connection from before.

You never waste their time! As @Yazata-Mithra said you can call them just to get to know them. You could just introduce yourself if you’re doing that.

2 Likes

@Anassa @Yazata-Mithra Thank you both for the help, it’s much appreciated!

2 Likes

Anything to do with crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women is sufficient to call him :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Or just call Athena and ask her to taunt him :smirk::joy:

6 Likes

Or Go see Wonder Woman and witness Ares temporarily whoop Wonder Womans ass :joy::smirk:

2 Likes

You said it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Enough derailing :rofl:

2 Likes

I think she still is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I find all of them beautiful :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Id like to work with asmodeus and Aphrodite. So I can start having sex with spirits

3 Likes