Spirits won't stop attacking me

Spirits won’t stop attacking me. I really need help. It’s a constant - when I am outside, when I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning. I have so much protection up, and yet it all seems to be rendered ineffective. I am tired. I am exhausted. I don’t know what to do.

Please help me.

1 Like

Honestly, yesterday something weird happened to me as well (if you would like to know take a look at my thread).
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/important-help-i-am-getting-paranoid/100495

and the day before i felt like someone slapped me on my left side.

i need help too.

1 Like

It has been a year of harassment and not being able to sleep for me, which is why I am so desperate for help.

Ok… I have a few questions for you.

Do you feel a negative prescence around you?

What experiences help you note that you are haunted?

How have you tried to protect yourself?

:thinking:

1 Like

What causes you to believe this? what did you do to attract said ‘spirits’ to you?

3 Likes

I’m going thru the same thing. Someone sent the entity to me to posses me and kill me. Do you know who sent yours?

I would recommend looking into warding and other magical ways of protecting your energy. Sorry to hear about all this! Sounds stressful. A quick tip with warding; many wards of differing types are much better than just one. Good luck :blush:

2 Likes

The easiest way is to give up warding, relaxing and inviting the entity to do whatever it likes. “Bon appetit” :wink:
Most of these entities feed on fear and the nervous system. If you relax yourself (PMR f.ex) and simply give a sh…t about their presence you will deprive them of their power over you.
My mentor gave this practice to me. He asked “what can happen?” - exactly nothing.
Most of this is your fear and overactive imagination anyway. The feeling of being haunted will go away. Not today. Not tomorrow. But gradually.
At least in my experience.

1 Like

After a year and a half I figured it out! Holy shit!

There is so much pain and chaos right now in the world ,and there are a pleathura of parasytic spirits in the astral taking advantage of it.

Have you tried summoning a spirit during evocation for the sole purpose of protection?

Call someone like Azazel, king paimon, or levitation. Tell them you are being bullied and need help, I’m sure they will!

What kind of attacks out or curiosity?
Like, are they throwing stuff at you or mentally taking jabs?

2 Likes

@jpaq87666

So, why do you think these spirits are attacking you? People always post about spirits attacking them, but do not give us the full story. How can we assist you if you do not give us the full story. Were you trying to place a curse on someone? Were you trying to do a ritual? What led to this situation?

1 Like

Alot of times people think attack when 75% of the time the spirit is just trying to get your attention. Basically say " Hey, I’m here."

4 Likes

@NNP My guess is these folks who say they are being attack are casting spell left and right from the forum instead of getting basics safety info and safety protection spells before casting. They just jump into deep end by casting whatever spell of magick. Didn’t get basics down so they just jump into the deep pool.

4 Likes

Ok this is a weird one for me to say the least!!!:joy: I do readings and occasionally spell work for others. I’ve had plenty of encounters with ghosts, have several who peacefully abide here and even aid me in my readings- can channel them without any problems, but less than a month ago, I was attacked in my sleep. This one even attempted to speak thru me. Since then there have been several more attacks, all when I’m relaxing watching TV close to bedtime. It feels as if it’s trying to possess me, but of course I resist and then it’s gone.
Clients have noticed it, one of them even had her hair pulled and felt a squeeze on her arm as she was leaving. Yesterday I got a break from clients so I decided to take a quick power nap. When I woke up and opened my eyes, I see it. :rofl::joy: It was a golden yellow color, glowing, but had a small human shaped body, and I could see it’s eyes, which weren’t glowing red haha, they were blue of all colors. It was wildly waving and just staring at me. So needless to say I brought out the big guns, and have been busy banishing. Like I said I gave had encounters before, but nothing like this before in all my years of practicing magick.I don’t mean to make light of something that may be a serious problem for others, so plz don’t take it the wrong way. It’s just funny to me because of the kinds of things it is doing. I’m pretty sure my banishing did the trick, but just in case I’m always open to advice. You can never know enough, and should always be open to learning. Anyways, peace!:grin::metal::v:

1 Like

Reason I don’t understand this is because protection before during and after ritual work and readings is something I do without fail, so I have no clue as to why it’s happening or what it might be. At first I thought possibly a parasite had slipped thru during ritual, but it shows itself as a small human looking being and does very human type things. ???

2 Likes

Could this possibly be a djinn?

1 Like

How do you know it wasnt an elemental, or an elemental queen or king? Is there a fuller version of these stories?
For example, If Im invoking water and air instead of earth or spirit all of a sudden, and trying to get ahold of elemental kings and queens, and getting nada, but youre for example playing mitm, then what do you expect?

1 Like

I would recommend looking up the Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie, and studying the LRP (lesser) and SRP (supreme) pentagram rituals from it. A lot of knowledge in a few pages.

Once you have it down, can picture the pentagram and circle with eyes closed, do the same ritual over your or the persons face, and vibrate the name ADONAI ELOHEEM. Banishing or invoking. Invoking might help more unless they’re rattled easily.

1 Like

If I were to be quizzed on the procedure, I would say two things:
One, my picture had the paper reversed. Earth Banishing starts lower left going upward left.
Two, here is the procedure I do:

1. Start left first finger out, arm out, straight drop to left hip, finger still out.
  2. Eyes open or closed, draw finger straight up to left of head crown area.
  3. draw down to right hip.
  4. Draw up and to upper left below crown
    5, Draw straight to upper right below crown
  5. Draw straight down to right of lower left.
    Thus you have drawn a pentagram. Always try to make all points connect. Try to be accurate. Always keep finger/dagger/incense straight out.
    Procedure:
    Keep arm straight and finger out.
    Start facing east
    Recite an invocation or do Qaballistic Cross
    Draw pentagram, imagining pure white light
    Vibrate godname Yode Hay Vuv Hay
    Keeping arm out, turn to face north
    Vibrate godname Ahh Doe Nye Eee
    Keeping arm out, turn to face west
    Vibrate godname A Uh Huh Yay
    Keeping arm out, turn to face south
    Vibrate godname Ahh Guh Luh Ahh
    Keeping arm out, turn to face east
    pure white light circle and flaming pentagrams should now circle you
    Call the archangels into the quarters
    Visdualize the angels.

Please see proper “LBRP”/LRP documents.

2 Likes

what are those safety and protection basics?

1 Like