Spirits of Electronic or Computer Disruption

Does anyone know of a spirit that interferes with electronics or computer program functions specifically? Demons, Angels, Elementals, Gods? Anything?

2 Likes

Furfur, for his ability to cause electrical storms which can be directed to electrical equipment, according to Corwin Hargrove (Goetia Pathworking):

3 Likes

This is exactly what I am looking for and I have this book. I’ll have to whip it out and get studying soon. I will need this power alot in the future.

1 Like

I’m looking for something that can prevent this from happening instead haha.

1 Like

Different needs different situations!

Maybe Xa Turing ?

1 Like

Yes @MagickalStudent569 I’ve experienced great difficulties with electronics and software when working in close proximity to Earl Furfur.

1 Like

I will have to look into this later.thanks.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? This is exactly what I will need him to do periodically.

1 Like

@MagickalStudent569 I had an mp3 player that was new just die on me the day after the working. As far as computers go I had a great deal of problems loading and be playing my games for a few days. Then the troubles vanished as quick as they came.

Only spirit I had worked with during that time was Furfur.

1 Like

I second XaTuring

Is this some kind of egregore? How do you work this spirit and what does it offer exactly?

1 Like

Yes it’s an egregore. I didn’t work with him, but I saw people working on the forum and there were some rituals for him on the site I linked.

1 Like

Algol! Mercury as well. Like in mercury retro everyone’s shit breaks…. Algol can be a bit disruptive to like electricity and make things glitchy I’ve read a bit about people working with Algol who run into weird tech or appliance or device issues when doing deep work with the energy ….I also thought about Hermes the messenger god…. I imagine a flying dude with a mail sack but yeah

1 Like