Spirits/Demons to facilitate forgiveness/letting go

As we all do, I have a bit of baggage. Mostly from family relationships, abusive households, etc., I find it pretty much affecting every relationship that I enter whether it be friendships, business, or romantic. I quite literally will freeze up when I have to trust people.

I’m tired of these “demons” (if you will) following me and keeping me from really being happy in my life.

I go to therapy, I meditate often, and the main message I’ve been getting from Spirit lately is to “let go”. I just don’t know how. No idea where to start.

Does anyone know of any deities/spirits/demons that would be very active in facilitating this great release with me? Or any other *witchy ways I can go about healing myself? Thank you all in advance

Angel Laviah can make you overcome your enemies rather than punishing them, as for forgiveness, there is a ritual from Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand that encourages forgiveness, you can find it on docdroid… And Archangel Raphael would be the one for healing

5 Likes

Archangel Michael can also help you to cut emotional cords to people. But be ready for an emotional ride for a few days after that. Going through all the pain in a time lapse, before it fades away.
At least that’s how it felt for me.

6 Likes

Lol all archangels so far. Zadkiel can also help with forgiveness and transmuting negative thoughts/emotions and past hurts/traumas. It’s not an easy ride, but it’s a ride that’s definitely worth it.

There’s also this from @Lady_Eva

Best of luck to you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s been an emotional ride identifying what it is exactly that I’m hurt from… now to put it to rest :heart:

1 Like

Thank you soooo very much for this comment. I love this exercise idea. I will most definitely try it.

2 Likes

I am SOO glad I found this post. I NEED to move on. From everything. I will be calling on Archangel Michael, Archangel Zadkiel, Clementia, Set, Astarte and Amaterasu to help deal with this, and then I will move on and continue with the rest of my life. And I shall be doing the exercise. I. Need. To. Move. On. And. Respect. My. Self.

Thank you all!

2 Likes

The angels of love of Zanna from GOM, the first ritual

1 Like

Marbas, Lilith, Rashoone, aphrodite is good too.

2 Likes