Spirit vs human girl sex

@Life_Mind_Blowns

You need to work on your astral senses dude.
It’s not gonna happen without effort or research from your own side.

You can’t just take a succubus and expect that she will fix your life and all your problems. This is hard work. Very hard work.

Practice daily and show your dedication.

So my succubus can get rid of my condition?

So my succubus can get rid of my condition?

@Life_Mind_Blowns

She can assist / help with that. But you have the power to heal yourself if you learn how to astral travel / lucid dream.

You can repair your own aura / energetic body. The rootcause of all diseases are found in your energetic body / aura.

She will be happy to help you. So get to work.

1 Like

Now Could the Succubus heal my brother’s condition 2, or only mine?

@Life_Mind_Blowns

Yes

Agreed!

Sin,

¥’B

I can’t cum multiple times, but i do have lesser orgasms before the cum. Sometimes i even stop masturbating before cumming

1 Like

Masturbating? That’s primarily a release mechanism tool to break out of the orgasmic chain and lust possession… imho. When you can have any part of the body orgasm differently, build up enough energy to be sweating nude in 20 degree weather or cooler, and be so flooded with ecstasy then you might want release esp if 2-5 or more hours have gone by. Sometimes you need to release and leave an offering for whatever to take.

I should probably discern and establish such a spirit relationship instead of heading to demons or spirits themselves. I mean there are times after large abstinence periods the lust just snares you and whatever spirit I work with at the time gets caught up in it.

Astral… I suck at. I can’t get spirits into my dreams and active lucid is just not happening atm.

Oh, I’m just stating a fact lol

Now if I get another girl, will my succubus still stay with me?

Like could I get a mortal and immortal girl?

She can get jealous, so you have to talk to her about your plans of meeting human girls.

And if you don’t she can seriously fuck you up. But it will be more devastating for her, because they are highly emotional beings and you can hurt her emotionally.

So don’t be an idiot and think long and hard about what you want in life and from a spiritual relationship.

DAMN, how many times are you gonna ask the same fucking question?

5 Likes

@Life_Mind_Blowns ur gonna get urself banned dude stop asking the same questions, your questions have already been answered pay attention… And btw improve ur senses lol you can’t just do nothing and expect a succubus to suck u off it doesn’t work like that, you must ask for what you want in that letter and be as clear and honest as possible lilith knows what’s good for you, and btw before even doing the ritual that Succupedia has wrote on a different thread, I would honestly reccomand you to improve your senses via meditations etc etc… Also guys im sure it’s possible to orgasm multiple times on the physical plane for a male, there is a Egyptian technique on this… I have this link whick should give everyone a interesting read

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr1/ankhing.htm

4 Likes

I got my succubus a different way, but the same rules apply.

2 Likes

Yeah same… I evoked lilith without anything really and asked her for one of her daughters I was clear nd went to sleep lol… 5 minutes in and I could feel her giving me a nice massage which literally felt out of this world :joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Well, whenever the Mothers children visit, expect good things to happen.

2 Likes

Yup hail Lilith the mighty goddesss :smiling_imp: :heart:

4 Likes

What will she do to me? How will she fuck me up?