Spirit that aids you in transcending the Zodiac?

Just curious for the future. Since I read everywhere about astrology dictating someone’s life, it kinda gets to me. So, do you know any spirits?

Following - this is a substantive topic.

1 Like

NO NO NO!!!

Astrology will NEVER DICTATE your life.

Sure, it has its influences over you, but that is about it.

It INFLUENCES you, it doesn’t MAKE YOU.

Saying that you are this or that because of astrology only means that you are letting things go through their “natural course” and you not taking action towards being WHO YOU WANT TO BE.

If you are interested in spirits, I know that V.K Jehannum has a book about transcending the zodiac.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/vk-jehannum/sepher-akkawbiyah/ebook/product-24140228.html

I haven’t tried it myself, but I will do so soon

5 Likes

Thanks @C.S I agree with you in that there are strong influences but no matter what we do have free will. Will check out VK’s work in that subject.

Abaddon and amaymon are good for that.

2 Likes

I have been attracted to them for a while. Will definitely do some more research.

Spirits of time can help a lot with things like this, especially Mahakala and Mahakali.

Kalachakra tantra may be worth looking into if thats what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I never had astrology dictate or influence my life however Belial might be able to help, mainly because a way of thinking can be similar to placing chains on yourself and that’s his forte. So he could break that mentality if need be.

1 Like

The wellspring of all true wisdom: your True Self. Consciousness is the reality and astrology is one way to structure consciousness for corresponding experiences but it is not the true nature of reality and never will be. Self-knowledge is key. Meditate more.

In the Bible, the verses Isaiah 47:13-14 “You are wearied in the multitude of your counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save you from these things that shall come on you.
Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

That fire is the Self or consciousness You can never outrun your consciousness. You can change it and conditions will instantly and perfectly correspond but you can never escape it.

There’s also something about “not suffering a witch to live

All of these are not actual calls to destroy astrologers/astrology or witches, perhaps only for the small-minded of those archaic times, but to understand these are merely structures or arrangements of the your true power, i.e. consciousness ( :slight_smile: the Lord which makes heaven/earth and from where your help comes :slight_smile: ). The reason the wording is so strong is mostly for dramatic effect because although correspondences with the cycles of nature, the planets etc. are very useful to begin with they can be very limiting if misunderstood. They are very powerful ways to use your consciousness but in the wrong hands they can end up limiting the individual consciousness, which is what you are experiencing. It is your acceptance of the astrological system as “the truth” that is causing you the problem. The truth is undefined consciousness–not your personal consciousness, human consciousness or any type of consciousness, but consciousness itself. That’s the real deal, that’s the only deal.

Also, in a more “occult” context, Crowley clarifies this: In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist. It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.

Aleister Crowley

Book, Reality, May

“Book VI: Liber O”. Book by Aleister Crowley, hermetic.com. 1909.

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation @987ritual. It depressed me when I used to believe solely in destiny, and that we didn’t have free will. After some psychedelic experiences showed me that boy was I wrong. We are independent beings from source, even though we came from it, with many energies to work with. I feel the fable of Lucifer as an angel that separated and went to explore the darkness, thus fullfilling his individual godliness speaks to this. It was paining me that many posts and people who study astrology attribute all their pains and joys to the planetary system. Thus, as you mentioned, giving the planets even more power over them.

Will definitely check out those books.

We have the illusion of free will because we experience the illusion of individuality. An illusion is an experience though, i.e. not a NULL. That’s whole issue, the power is consciousness. Read the work of Neville Goddard and the Kybalion. Most of this stuff is free content.

1 Like

Will check out those books. Now I think that we can follow our truest path as each given moment, but of course we have the choice not to, and the options our true path can manifest in are endless. So believing free will is an illusion imo would be the same thing as believing planets govern you, and therefore you can be mentally trapped in that. Though you have free will to believe or disbelieve in free will. That’s how free your will can be, and your subjective experience will change accordingly.

Well, it certainly can appear to be that way but it isn’t actually. However, don’t interpret the illusion of freewill to mean limitation of any kind. It’s quite the opposite, it is the utterly limitless nature of YOU, not you the persona, that is the reason why there is no true free will. Don’t worry about this stuff for now. At the level of individual consciousness, free will appears to exist so work with that.

1 Like

Ok I think I see where you’re coming from. Though I mean actions in the worldly plane, I can only try to fathom how complex and infinite possibilities are just by pondering the nature of spirits. They evolve differently than us, that’s for sure. So I do believe we need our egos to take action and make logical sense of this plane of existence, that’s our evolutionary process, where the belief in free will is needed. This is because in higher dimensions there might not be time and space for us to devise actions in causal order. So the notion of free will would be a completely different thing if not irrelevant.

You can approach it this way too. You are right: you can’t fathom it from the level of individual rational consciousness. I wouldn’t attempt trying to grasp this from intellectual standpoints even though “higher” reasoning is very useful up to a point. Neither philosophy or intellect or science can truly help beyond a point. God or All-That-Is is not a scientist, philosopher or intellectual. Even nature doesn’t use science. These are all tools we from a very limited vantage point use to try to understand who we are. We could go straight to ourselves and we’ll see it far more easily.

1 Like

I agree with you that it’s ineffable, as true spirituality is. Twice through psychedelics I’ve connected to source and infinity from where all thought forms come from. No other thing existed. It is hard to emphasize this since it is truly the absolute. What is interesting is that we are beings that can navigate in and out of the source of infinite energy and bliss. However I do not know how without entheogenic substances. Do you know any rituals or beings that might help a person achieve this gnosis, or an ability to flow in and out of source at will?

Meditation. Being present in the moment.

1 Like

Thats a very Aries think to say!

Astrology is VERY important for transcending the zodiac. It tells you exactly what rituals you should do first, and to whom. Having the right crystals can solve a lot of problems you didn’t even know you had, and petitioning the right spirits can considerably cut down on life hinderances and blocks you thought were permanent.

Hire a Jyotish astrologer to do your chart for you. Jyotish astrology is siderial so is more accurate than Western tropical astrology.

If you don’t know your exact birth time, get as much life info together as you can and have them do a chart rectification for the closest approximation of your birth. Timing really does matter and being off by as little as 4 minutes can put your Moon in the wrong position.