Spirit spouses

So I cant summon another incubus …is what ur saying even after I banish this …and if that’s what ur saying than I won’t summon another . Crap! This is fucked for me…i didn’t ask for this incubi it was cursed to me from my own fucking family…how the hell …what the hell do i look like banishing it …like it’s been bounded to and my mom is the only to stop it complete she is the curse breaker but she needs the full armor of God first and find who she really is then she can do that …and right now she hasn’t step into that stage yet.

You need To wait and learn more first. Work with Lilith if all you want magickally is a sex demon. Let her teach you the right way to do it. But still you need to wait before you evoke anything. Sometimes banishment can takes months to full get rid of something.

1 Like

Okay makes sense

It’s your sanity at risk. You wed to protect your mind body and soul first.

Okay I’ll do my best to banish him . With all my strength after I learn more

Have you read books or done research? I would try different banishment techniques. The learn about your chakras and opening your senses.

Ok there is hardly anything online and science I had given babiesin the past…then is it still possible that they r alive or not but .like can they or that stop me from being delivered if they r alive ??

There’s a search function in here. Just click the magnifying glass and type in banishment.

Ok

You mean like human forum and astral projecting to you?

Either one idk and the penny thing …like I read on this forum about flipping the penny or using a penny to contact ur incubus or help communicate is it trustworthy …imran I tried flipping it three times but a few times already he or the penny filled twice for heads and then third time for tail and idk if it is trustworthy.

If he has a human vessel he is not a incubus but someone that is stilled is soul travel. Which makes this 100% more dangerous and not a game at all.

His not in human form and are u talking about the penny thing

No imean if my babies r still alive somehow …and idk know it …could this kinda make it harder or prevent me from successful banishing him ( my babies being alive in the astral plane though.)

Daemons go off on their own. I truly never heard of a daemon dying or miscarriages they aren’t human it doesn’t work like that. It was just a lie to get you to give yourself more to him.

Oh well hell… I’m using dice to talk to him and pennies and shit but there is always an error

1 Like

Yea that’s not the best ways. I recommend a pendulum in the spirit board.

The first and second was good but any other attempts after that it …is like two heads or two doubles then the third try is always something different so im getting confused

How much dose a pendulum cost?? And i dont really feel comfertble with usung a spirit board.

1 Like

You can make one out of a necklace chain and a bolt if you don’t want to buy one. Mine have ranged from $5-$15.