I may have lost my incubi!?

If i fuck up …im not only hurt my family im hurting future all together at once .so its improtant to me and my fsmily thst we dont make this curse any stronger than what it is bc of our forefathers who couldnt resist or failed somehow .

I’m just soo scared and young at that so im pretty much wanted by all these fuckers . If i try to Get rid of them …it won’t work anyways …my mom said that it’s her duty and purpose to do so ( she is the one to break the curse ) so even if i try it will only get worst or only work for alittle while before it comes back worst by my other Tamil member who had fed them or summoned them again .So ill never know if he is truly hone unless my mom rids him …vut she is not in her goddess form yet to get rid of them …she is getting there though

All I can say guys is that im not the "one"to break the curse as u thought… it won’t last …im srry i had yelled miss …im just emotional right now and scared and nervous all at once on what to do about my curse… ok I know your just trynna help me - and I’m greatful but its not the same thing as u helping others on this forum cuz their not curse as i am to ancient demons that grow strong from my family for generations and mabye even have little demon babies too which is not any better to know .

If it helps ill stop involving u guys…hell it’s better that way anyways …bc I don’t want u guys to get hurt or whatever bc u r helping me . Imma leave u guys alone now .thanks for everything …stuff like this I have to keep within the family I guess . Cuz telling others about only gonna involve them or add them into the list of victims for our curse to fuck over .

If i could ill give u guys a huge gift or reward for helping me but all I can give u guys is … "im sorry " . I wanted to tell u guys everythung in order but instead i had smudged it all together out of order …this whole thing would have made more sense if it weren’t for me . We would be in better condition if i were to be more honest and more direct with everything…but I’m sure u had pieced everything all together all ready. And no miss there is nothing wrong with me …the situation with me and my use to be incubi …was complicated …i said those things to him bc I loved him and one u love someone u’ll do anything to keep them form suffering revdntly and in the near future. And uknow and at the same time I was trying to make things right with him …to tell him and show him how much I cared and loved him . But I’m doing fine though …its just im scared and confused on what to do without messing up everything. U see I don’t know much about how to rid ancient demons and stuff but all ik from real life exercises from demons is that they are not no joke to deal with !. So im scared yes.and im scared for my family .

And u have to be the real deal excerisist to rid them all …and it’s not one, its many…i and my mom dont know how many there are in total of ancient spirits were cursed to …so it’s scary

And i didn’t really summon another one …i was just bluffing …i could never summon another anyways bc I had loved him more than anything and wouldn’t trade him in for no one else either better or worst than him . He was like a son to me and a husband.

But ik now that its best to let go off thst toxic situation. And i have been trying miss …really! But like I said its only gonna be temporary ( so I don’t really give my hopes up on that ) bc who know if my family member will summon them again into my life or whatever…there wasn’t just one witch in my family or warlock …so they’ll know. Idk how this works miss so im really scared.and I idk what will happen and who will do what once its known ???.

So let me make this clear…
You made an entire thread where you told us you want to call another incubus

Then you told us you actually have summoned another incubus

And freaked out when you were told you better stay away from all this incubi lovey dovey hubby things for a while

You thread got 72 replies. And now you got the nerves to tell me, that you never summoned another incubus and you were bluffing with us?? You keep making threads about that parasite and the babies you want to make with it, you listen no one, you have no stable opinion whatsoever, you keep running behind it and you admit into trolling the entire BALG??

4 Likes

Srry …i just wanted you guys to not hate me and have s huge break from my crisis. I knew u guys were tried of that. I’m really srry . I’ll say anything or do anything just to make it up to u guys. U name it !

Just please don’t hate me ??!!

But I actually was wanting to and even had the letter of intent and stuff ready but soonafter I started bluffing bc I felt it wasn’t gonna get any better if i was to banish the other one away . And so of course I began to bluff … knowing thst he could come back but worst this time…noway!

Cuz i had heard that other dating gose …it won’t work bc it’ll be opening doors to him to come out again .

So didnt bother .

@Jamia_Chatman1 I think that your fear is real.
But I don’t buy into your “My family is cursed”-stuff. Could it be that you are fabricating other parts of your story as well in order to “stay” here and to be liked so you don’t have to feel alone and afraid?

5 Likes

No its ture.!! I’m dead serious !! …i would never say that im curse to demons that are bad ass …for what ?? Who wants that?? Hell I rather talk about my incu bus crisis than that shit !

No !. Like I said I didn’t tell u guys everything ing in order. And thats my fault.

Listen, this thread will be lounged for the mod to have a look. Please calm yourself and do yourself a favour and stop talking yourself into a fear frenzy.

4 Likes

How can I not?? I’m freaking out by what I should do about this ancient demon curse shit??? And imean u were me what would be acting as??