Spirit Signs & Omens for newbies

Will try and do that and see if you can make any use of them, most of what i know I have recieved from multiple sources with a few exceptions that was given to be by a few of the spirits I work with. ^^

2 Likes

Repeated numbers = Check!

Words, names & sentences = Check!

Feeling a magnetic pull = Check!

Bits of information = Check!

Animals behave in odd ways = Check!

Poltergeist activity = Past experience. Banished.

Music = Check!

Pieces of art = Check!

People = Check!

Drawing = Rare.

Inspiration = Check!

Dread & Anxiety for no reason = I get it as a warning for planned situations.

Irregular sleep = Rare.

Drawn to you temple = Check!

Dreams = Check!

Weather = Yeah, it is >sometimes< like my mood. I have to be careful.

Candle bobbing up and down, spraks & flashes = Check!

Clock stop = Never.

@Teras390 thanks. Great job.

3 Likes

How long has this been going on?

1 Like

2 months. Actually it was always there but I started to realize it 2 months ago. I was awake. But it’s like a new level. This is not the only thing, the spirits/gods/angels/demons come without a ritual. They just come when I think about them. I also stopped doing low magick. I just ask for what I wish.

1 Like

I’ve also had most of these.

2 Likes

Then I guess you have had or spirit is currently trying to make contact, or it is a sign from your higher self. Do you have a matron or patron spirit, or have you started a relationship with a spirit/spirits?

1 Like

Well then see what they want with you. Eventually you’ll want to build a relationship that both fulfill your wishes and help them as well, unless you are already doing that.

1 Like

They want me to help … I do it in their name …

2 Likes

I’m married to one and I have an astral child.

2019-11-20T23:00:00Z

Addendum

A few more of these I’ve found out about since the OP were published includes:

Malfunctions, glitches or interruptions in electronics and devices: like for example weird interruptions in a phone call in a specific place where you’ve never had a problem with it before. Calls get choppy for no reason or recordings seem to mess up at certain points when listening back? Also devices or gadgets starting going on and off by themselves, this could also be a sign of a hacker or someone wanting to mess with you. However If hackers and assholes are ruled out. This could potentially be spirits trying to communicate-or wanting to communicate with you.

Animals are behaving weird: a cat will suddenly freeze and gaze into a corner of the room very intently and even hissing, a dog might whine or growl. OR after performing a ritual or workings a cat my suddenly become very cuddly and warm to you despite not being like that normally? Perhaps it’s a sign a spirit is using the animal to let you know they appreciated efforts. However when using smells like oils and fragrances and such cats can react pretty weirdly to that, so be aware of that before attributing the cats behavior to anything spiritual.

Repeated consequences or intense strokes of good-and bad luck: I am not saying that the number three is the be-all-end-all sacred number. Things like this includes winning the lottery three times in a row or the jackpot on the first try even more so if it keeps happening, a grade you should never have received but did anyway, or you guess an invisible sequence of numbers, or extreme strokes of bad luck happens to you that won’t go away. For example you keep breaking your leg more than one time without actively trying to test your luck. For example breaking your leg more than one time as soon as you’ve cleared rehab if this keeps happening every time or you have really extremely rare or weird medical conditions despite being healthy previously, then you are officially being cursed or you’ve really pissed your spirit friends off royally I might add. Here’s a very good rule of thumb based on personal experience and also to paraphrase from a post by @DarkestKnight ;

First time is luck. Second time is a coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

At least when something keeps happening more than three times you should start to wonder if somethings up. Only exception to this would be a an absolute miracle.

Things fall and create a visible image or pattern: when something falls to the floor say a jar containing salt, if a clear pattern or image emerges this could be a coincidence or an answer to a question which previous eluded you. This could happen very randomly or at anytime however if the image is specific to the question or shows something you need to know, couples with a gut feeling of this is it! Then it might indeed be a message for you.

This one though is bordering on being delusional, and extra care should be taken when interpreting this particular omen.

I never said this before but I’ll say it now. When interpreting omens and signs in case it isn’t obvious, always try to rule out the obvious things first like: fans, the wind, poorly positioned objects or idols that ended up falling. Use common sense first before attributing something to a spiritual occurance or message of any kind. This will help rule out if it’s indeed a spirit or not. One more thing always use your intuition as it will just about always guide in the right directions but be wary to separate your intuition from your ego.

Good luck in your ascent and I’ll update if I find more signs and omens to write about.

All of the best

1 Like

Addendum

The above quote highlights something I’ve forgotten to mention and it’s pretty important. What is mean is spirits seem to, from personal experience, extract from you your preferred way of perceiving your reality and use it to contact you. This may be poorly worded but I’ll illustrate through a couple of examples

(1). If you are a huge sucker for music then they will likely impart messages to you in the way shown by the quote above. Through favorite songs or portions of the songs getting stuck in your head even when you are not listening actively.

(2). If you are mathematically inclined messages may come in numbers or combinations thereof. Either referring to letters or being repressed numbers or outlining things like the Fibonacci sequence, by you finding the hidden pattern if you know what I mean.

(3). If you are very artsy then perhaps image will pop into your head that you feel like you need to draw or paint. Or when your do the former it’s like someone implants and idea or feeling that you should add a stroke of the brush or add a line here or there, or perhaps you wanted to paint something and you’ve already started out, but it ended up in a completely different direction than you had intended from the beginning.

(3). Dreams, as in if you have a good dream recall or are already a proficient lucid dreamer, then they (the spirits) will likely use that as a way to relay their messages to you.

I think you are starting to see a pattern. However with that being said if you start working on a skill, like math, extending your vocabulary, painting, music or something like that, or more accurately the skill or interest that takes a dominant position in your life to where most of your time and energy goes, is where they will use to their advantadge to get your attention.

There are a few more which I’ve seen which sort of bleeds into the previous points but not completely.

Poltergeist activity;

Moved or turned idols: unless you have a pet or you have a declining memory which makes you forget you did something recently, which happens to the best of us at times, then your idols seemingly turning or twisting by themselves when you aren’t looking should make you raise a red flag. It could be a sign of either poltergeist activity from the spirits you’ve regularly work with that they are there of course. However, if they keep falling over or cracks start showing on them you should be a bit careful and perhaps start peforminf banishings or sweepings of your ritual area. As it likely an unwanted prescience or energy is trying to get in and mess you up.

If you have wooden or clay idols and if they stand near a window this cracks can appear as a result of thermal expansion. So keep them somewhere dry and where the temperature is fairly even to be sure.

Bruises and scratches: on your skin without an external cause or reason to them, like Bella scratching you because you bothered her while she was sleeping. Like when you wake up from sleep and see for example the area underneath your boobs, or arms and chest, heck even face, note that these scratches are never really fresh however they are usually crusted but sure check your bed sheets for wrinkles first to be sure. If you have wounds like this the can’t be attributed to anything sharp or getting scratched then raise a flag someone might’ve knowingly or unknowingly launched a spiritual attack against you.

Weather

Wind; I know how this sounds but bare with me if you talk to somebody about for example some spirits or spirituality and the wind start blowing in one direction, then another and then another and so forth really quickly and abruptly, then it can mean that spirits are indeed present are actively listening in on what you are saying the key to this is if they winds change really quickly often and especially if they day has not had any wind at all, then congratulations you’ve garnered the attention of someone or something.

Must or fog appearing around or near your window or rises up near your window, or the weather generally behaves really strange around your immediate area then you should take notice because that likely means you’ve not only have you likely been successful in your summoning or spell casting so far it is also a sign of manifestation of spirits that are drawn to observe this moment and if specific names have been called then you can pretty sure that they are there.

2 Likes

Yup, I’ve had something coming to me frequently in my lucid dreams and it hijacks my ability to pull myself out of a dream.

I’ve never considered this one! I have been bruising like a banana for a long time, even though I’ve had blood tests done that say I’m not anemic and I don’t exactly live a rough and tumble life. I wonder if bruising could be benign, like whatever is attempting contact is doing it to get your attention and not as a way to harm?

That’s a new one for me, if it’s benign. Only time I can imagine it would be “benign” is if you have sex with your spiritual lover as part of the act in the astral and it then would appear on the physical body, then it’s sort of benign. But if you find these randomly without any external cause I don’t know I would careful and perform a banishing ritual to see if it changes.