Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

The evocation of marquis Ronove went especially well.

It seemed like five minutes to me but in actuality it was about a half hour. I was in a mid level trance just about through all of it. I feel fantastic now.

Ronove felt like a cool gentle breeze with moisture. Like a windy rain.

I presented him his gifts and went straight for business. I asked for help with rhetoric, I asked for assistance with language, and I asked for love of friend and foe.

Normally I’m against giving more than two charges to a spirit per session but he indicated that it was ok and that he wanted to be of assistance.

I really like how gentle and how open this spirit was. He wasn’t running game or being manipulative. Just honesty and a desire to be employed. Jasmine incense was very appropriate here and captured his essence perfectly.

This spirit is really easy to deal with and doesn’t have personality issues. I’d definitely recommend him to others just based on how smoothly the evocation went.

We’ll know more within the month how my charges were treated.

Also

If you’re not using the talisman of the key of exile do yourself a favor and make and charge and consecrate one. I’ve done 6-7 evocations it seems like since making this and they’ve all been immaculate and powerful. I’m thinking this talisman has alot to do with it. I read EA himself uses it to great effect.

8 Likes

I just created my new triangle of art

I’m going to experiment with this

See if there’s noticable differences

6 Likes

It’s funny, a friend called me from Kroger to see if I needed anything, so now I have instant Maxwell House and a couple snickers bars. We sat and talked about women and religion for a few minutes, then gave him a hug when he was on his way out. Then he calls me from downstairs wondering if I had any incense. I asked him what type out of the three I have and he chose Jasmine, Funny.

I want to draw the exile key and the 72 seals like you did. Waiting on payday and a trip to Michaels Arts and Crafts. Or FedEx Shipping, they have art supplies for some reason as well as a book on riddles.

4 Likes

Ronove would be a good choice to evoke after my first I think.
When I do my evocation, I’m going to be relying on the LBRP being my circle, or I can tie my seven martial arts belts together and form a circle out of that which Ive done before when evoking Raphael (who literally like pinpointed out an issue in the center of my left rear sholderblade muscle. I think it was a knot, as it hasn’t been troublesome.

I really love your style in how you design your evocation altar and all. I think I’m going to pursue more of a commerce team as well as language, after all some jobs require a second language, which embarrassingly enough I dont have except for a little bit of German, and the ability to read Hebrew and Latin letters, yet still have no idea what a given word means unless it hasn’t been explained on the tree of life. But knowing Russian or Spanish, might come in handy.

4 Likes

I just got done doing some career ambition work with king Asmoday for a friend here on Balg.

As always his Majesty came with a strike of lightning. Hail king Asmoday.

I loved the new triangle. Worked fantastic.

Public praise to King Asmoday for attending and agreeing to work on the matter. You have my admiration, gratitude and respect.

Mike B

I also asked him to assist me where possible with my Qlippothic initiation work. He said “I am your Ally”.

Fucking awesome!!!:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

That is awesome – he would be a great ally.
(That’s right, I couldn’t sleep, so Ive been reviewing and reading the Legendary Prince Orobas and your Evocation Guide)

3 Likes

What material is your new triangle?

2 Likes

@Vince This is a paper known as winsky A4. It’s a thick black cardstock. The ink is silver sharpie. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m doing spirit of the day early tonight. I’m tired from my practice today and I plan to sleep all night tonight.

The spirit of the day is none other than King Asmoday

Seriously guys I can’t make shit up this good.

This mighty spirit just told me today in evocation that he is my ally through the Qlippoth initiation. How excellent and inspiring.

Sphere three day four, strong recitation my heart was really in it. I’m very encouraged by my Goetic allies cheering me on as I go through this.

I feel strong with the Qlippoth.

10 Likes

hi mike, is there a special reason why the paper you drew your seal on is black? I have seen in some sources that the reason for this is to prevent the incarnation of the soul. Keeps it limited to 2 sizes

that is, those who do not want to contact the soul face to face work on the black triangle. Can you tell if this is real by trying the opposite of the seal? Like the combination of black sigil and white paper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent. Well worth the work, isn’t it?

That connection can also be used to channel their energy, too, when they agree. Sure, it could be abused, but it helps respect them, without needing to evoke them or disrespect them. Not a substitute for evocation, but sometimes you need the energy, but not necessarily the entity.

This would be really useful for connections to realms, too, to channel that energy, when you know the gate/portal.

You can have as many connections like this as you can process, meaning mixing measures of different places and deities at the same time is possible.

5 Likes

My reasons the color scheme are entirely aesthetic. I’m not aware of any hidden meanings from using black seals. If you type in “seal of Orobas” into your browser and click on images you’ll find both white on black and black on white. @caringang

I just like the way the candles shine on the silver ink.

5 Likes

Good information @anon39079500 I’m still learning how to process one at a time. Awesome technique though.

3 Likes

My dreams we’re strange and I don’t recall them mostly I did wake up with some sentence on my lips.

Anger is poison., Sometimes you need it.

Had several angry exchanges with foster mom already this morning.

This looks like spill over from the other side.

Prince Orobas has been called to assist with fallout and damage control.

5 Likes

Ahhh yes my obsidian black mirror is here. Now I’ll be out of control evoking !!!

OMG this is badass!!!

10 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

This is an exciting tool!!!

I’m going to evoke Prince Orobas under the moonlight tonight and ask him to consecrate, bless and imbue this mirror with magick power!! The power to see clearly…

I’m so geeked about using this, OMG so awesome :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Mike_Bee this looks fantastic. Has a very “Black Arts” feel to it.

Great stuff man.

2 Likes

It is badass, terrific find!!

1 Like

Very professional, and very smooth paint job on it.

2 Likes